Places in your City that will not allow entry without a fully vaccinated card or negative Covid test

Page 5 of 6« First<23456>
January 28th, 2022 at 5:35:46 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: terapined

I agree
The Florida Surgeon General is an anti vaxxer
We have a stupid Surgeon General
Can't make that BS up
Come on Soopoo
Republican monetary policy is debatable
Republican vaccine policy is simply WRONG and deadly

Yeah, but given that you're on the (imo) Far Left, I don't know why you shouldn't want there to be fewer Republicans. It's good for your cause.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
February 8th, 2022 at 8:23:01 AM permalink
Starburger
Threads: 6
Quote: SOOPOO
that is not vaccinated. I have no idea about the other side, but it doesn’t seem to be a problem

We went to the bar that advertised that you must show proof of vaccination. The guy at the door actually checked the card against my drivers license.

Checking ID against Vaccination Card? That's.... A bit too Big Brotherish to me. Makes me uncomfortable really. When will this madness stop?
One man's offense is another man's humor.
February 8th, 2022 at 8:40:24 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Starburger

Checking ID against Vaccination Card? That's.... A bit too Big Brotherish to me. Makes me uncomfortable really. When will this madness stop?

Vaccine card to me is worthless without ID
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 8th, 2022 at 8:48:36 AM permalink
Starburger
Vaccine card to me is worthless without ID

Hmm. I don't know. I went to a place that had a "Free item with Vaccination Card!" Promotion and they didn't check my ID when I presented my Vaccination card, and I hadn't heard of any place checking ID against Vaccination card until Soopoo's post.
February 8th, 2022 at 8:51:45 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Hmm. I don't know. I went to a place that had a "Free item with Vaccination Card!" Promotion and they didn't check my ID when I presented my Vaccination card, and I hadn't heard of any place checking ID against Vaccination card until Soopoo's post.

You cannot check vax against ID. Minorities might not have an ID.
The President is a fink.
February 8th, 2022 at 9:04:53 AM permalink
Starburger
Quote: AZDuffman
You cannot check vax against ID. Minorities might not have an ID.

I thought that was weird to but apparently, the place Soopoo went to checks ID against Vaccination Card which to me is absurd.
February 8th, 2022 at 9:24:08 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
I thought that was weird to but apparently, the place Soopoo went to checks ID against Vaccination Card which to me is absurd.

The restaurants I went to in the French Quarter a couple months ago checked ID with a vaccine card
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 8th, 2022 at 9:42:14 AM permalink
Starburger
The restaurants I went to in the French Quarter a couple months ago checked ID with a vaccine card

Ridiculous and Big Brotherish of places to do this.
February 8th, 2022 at 9:43:17 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Ridiculous and Big Brotherish of places to do this.

Sadly there is a market of people who are proud to show their papers when demanded of them.
The President is a fink.
February 8th, 2022 at 9:46:42 AM permalink
Starburger
Quote: AZDuffman
Sadly there is a market of people who are proud to show their papers when demanded of them.

The problem isn't demanding a vaccination card be presented, the "ridiculous and Big Brotherish," aspect comes from demanding Id's be shown with Vaccination Card.
Page 5 of 6« First<23456>