Ukraine conflict

February 23rd, 2022 at 2:40:28 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: missedhervee
Bravo Biden.

He prioritizes our children's future more than the short-ssighted greed of oil men and people who own stocks in oil companies.

Fracking sucks and I'm glad he's trying to stop it from further destroying our environment.

We won't be importing oil from Russia til this mess ends and we'll try to prevent them from exporting it.

Yeah, prices will rise, but this is war...sort of.

Fracking is fine. We have been doing it 60+ years. It is the reason the USA is lowering CO2 emissions for those who care about that.

Quit believing everything MSNBC tells you.

Fracking is saving out kid's future by letting them live in a nation not dependent on Russia and the middle east for energy.

I do have to ask if you even know what fracking is and how it is done?
The President is a fink.
February 23rd, 2022 at 3:01:31 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
The US has been fracking since 1947. Short of banning it, the best way to discourage fracking, is to make it less profitable, by drivng down the price of oil and gas.

Trump favored fracking, but his energy policies reduced the price of oil and gas, making fracking less profitable.

"Trump’s policies aren’t actually fueling a fracking boom"

"Current drilling remains a shadow of the frenzy that occurred under Obama."

Trump's policies proved favorable to the wallets of the consumers, but the oil industry did not do well under Trump. Which is why they wanted him gone.

Thanks to Biden's energy policies that have nearly doubled the price of a barrel of oil, producers are ramping up their fracking across the US.

"U.S. oil producers ramp up fracking in sign of stronger output gains"
February 23rd, 2022 at 3:33:30 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Tanko
The US has been fracking since 1947. Short of banning it, the best way to discourage fracking, is to make it less profitable, by drivng down the price of oil and gas.

Trump favored fracking, but his energy policies reduced the price of oil and gas, making fracking less profitable.

"Trump’s policies aren’t actually fueling a fracking boom"

"Current drilling remains a shadow of the frenzy that occurred under Obama."

Trump's policies proved favorable to the wallets of the consumers, but the oil industry did not do well under Trump. Which is why they wanted him gone.

Thanks to Biden's energy policies that have nearly doubled the price of a barrel of oil, producers are ramping up their fracking across the US.

"U.S. oil producers ramp up fracking in sign of stronger output gains"

Correct. I just got a call to come back to oil and gas. I have taken a different job so am not jumping back in as while I loved the job it got too chicken of feathers at this point in my life. Now, if ND booms and they pay $800 a day again I will go live in my car there for a year, maybe flying to Vegas on the once a month long weekend.

I doubt 10% of those against fracking can explain how it works. Just a word PMSNBC told them is bad and it sounds scary. "Fracking!" Oooh. Just another cool term oil and gas men made up, they have many. Crew chief, roughneck, etc.
The President is a fink.
February 23rd, 2022 at 4:45:09 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
It could hit $110 per barrel, which will push inflation to 10% this year.

Dmitri Medvedev, former Russian president and now deputy chairman of the Security Council, just said Europeans will soon be paying 2,000 euros per 1,000 cubit meters of gas.

Russia is a major exporter of oil, natural gas, wheat, aluminum and other metals. Thanks to the sanctions, there will be a shrinking in supplies of these commodities, in the West, not China, which will fuel inflation and force Central Banks to raise interest rates.

The indexes are already down 10% or more, without interest rate hikes. Will go down further when the hikes actually happen and cheap money drys up.
February 23rd, 2022 at 5:46:41 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: Tanko
It could hit $110 per barrel, which will push inflation to 10% this year.

I expect that it will go higher than $110.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
February 23rd, 2022 at 5:57:55 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Trump hates Biden so much that he is siding with Putin
Wow
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 23rd, 2022 at 6:14:29 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined
Wow

When you say ‘siding with Putin’, do you mean pointing out that Putin is totally out maneuvering Biden, pointing out how the Ukraine was just as juicy for Putin during Trump’s term but Putin was more concerned about a Trump response than a Biden response so there was no invasion during Trump’s term….pointing out facts is now ‘siding with’?

Be honest…. Who do you feel more confident in in achieving his goals in this conflict, Putin or Biden? You can only imagine the celebration Putin had after the Biden victory in the election came to fruition. And imagine, all this without a pee tape!
February 23rd, 2022 at 6:23:29 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO
When you say ‘siding with Putin’, do you mean pointing out that Putin is totally out maneuvering Biden, pointing out how the Ukraine was just as juicy for Putin during Trump’s term but Putin was more concerned about a Trump response than a Biden response so there was no invasion during Trump’s term….pointing out facts is now ‘siding with’?

Be honest…. Who do you feel more confident in in achieving his goals in this conflict, Putin or Biden? You can only imagine the celebration Putin had after the Biden victory in the election came to fruition. And imagine, all this without a pee tape!

WTF
Putin had Trump in his pocket
Trump was doing Putins bidding trying to pull out of NATO
It's totally obvious Trump is still in Putins pocket
When he was President, he sided with Putin over our intelligence service
Talk about a pro Russia president
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 23rd, 2022 at 6:31:50 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: terapined
Wow

Donny has always been Putin’s puppet.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 23rd, 2022 at 6:51:34 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: SOOPOO

More likely, Putin saw better ways to use Trump since Trump was easily corruptible. I'm sure he was looking forward to another 4 years of Trump.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?