Ukraine conflict

February 23rd, 2022 at 7:05:14 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Responding to last three posts. All BS! The FACTS are that under Trump Putin was held in check. Under Biden he is not! You all can spout the nonsense that ‘Putin owned Trump’ but the FACTS prove otherwise. If he controlled Trump Ukraine would already be under Russian control. Whatever ‘bad things’ Putin did under 4 years of Trump is a fart in the wind compared to what he is doing under the Biden administration.
February 23rd, 2022 at 7:15:17 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO
Responding to last three posts. All BS! The FACTS are that under Trump Putin was held in check. Under Biden he is not! You all can spout the nonsense that ‘Putin owned Trump’ but the FACTS prove otherwise. If he controlled Trump Ukraine would already be under Russian control. Whatever ‘bad things’ Putin did under 4 years of Trump is a fart in the wind compared to what he is doing under the Biden administration.

Lol
Got it backwards
Putin was holding back to get his stooge re elected
No President has hated NATO more then Trump
NATO is pro democracy
Russia is against democracy
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 23rd, 2022 at 7:19:23 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189

You could also argue, everyone who supported a Mafia boss was doing great, living well protected. For awhile.

Sure. You tell me why thieving and corruption of a Trump administration is a good long term investment?

You hire someone like Trump to rule you, you'll eventually pay for your mistake.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 23rd, 2022 at 7:20:38 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: terapined
Lol
Got it backwards
Putin was holding back to get his stooge re elected
No President has hated NATO more then Trump
NATO is pro democracy
Russia is against democracy

You can't even get that right. Trump didn't hate NATO he just wanted everyone to buck up their share.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
February 23rd, 2022 at 7:25:23 AM permalink
rxwine
I wish conservatives would go back to Reagan worship.. At least, the odor is pungent there, not the stinking rot that is Trump.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 23rd, 2022 at 7:30:02 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: rxwine
I wish conservatives would go back to Reagan worship.. At least, the odor is pungent there, not the stinking rot that is Trump.

That is actually the smell of the downtown core of most of the large cities under woke rules.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
February 23rd, 2022 at 9:16:54 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

Putin won
He has Americans blaming Biden for what he does
Putin has got to be giddy
He can attack and its all Bidens fault according to many Americans. Amazing. You can't make that sh*t up.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 23rd, 2022 at 10:06:15 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
This thread just proves that Trump hate is so strong obvious facts just blow over the haters heads. It is so strong it takes away the ability to think rationally. Sort of like those who love Trump unconditionally. But fortunately for me, I suffer from neither of these ailments. I can recognize Trump for being the generally bad man he is, while at the same time see the overall disaster on all fronts the Biden administration is. You ask me who a better human being is…. It’s Biden by a long shot. You ask me who has damaged the USA more, it’s also Biden by a long shot. If it wasn’t for a few brave US Senators (M and S) who knows how much more damage would have been inflicted on the USA.

I think I am interpreting Biden’s comments correctly…. We consider the Ukraine a second level ally because it is not a NATO member. And thus we will use no troops to assist them. As opposed to if Russia invaded a NATO ally, we would use troops to assist them. Nice that Joe made that announcement so the Russians need not worry about the US helping Ukraine.
February 23rd, 2022 at 10:14:46 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: terapined
Putin won
He has Americans blaming Biden for what he does
Putin has got to be giddy
He can attack and its all Bidens fault according to many Americans. Amazing. You can't make that sh*t up.

You can easily tell the members in this thread who have had their minds absolutely ruined by Fox.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 23rd, 2022 at 10:32:58 AM permalink
rxwine
This thread just proves that Trump hate is so strong obvious facts just blow over the haters heads. It is so strong it takes away the ability to think rationally. Sort of like those who love Trump unconditionally. But fortunately for me, I suffer from neither of these ailments. I can recognize Trump for being the generally bad man he is, while at the same time see the overall disaster on all fronts the Biden administration is. You ask me who a better human being is…. It’s Biden by a long shot. You ask me who has damaged the USA more, it’s also Biden by a long shot. If it wasn’t for a few brave US Senators (M and S) who knows how much more damage would have been inflicted on the USA.

I think I am interpreting Biden’s comments correctly…. We consider the Ukraine a second level ally because it is not a NATO member. And thus we will use no troops to assist them. As opposed to if Russia invaded a NATO ally, we would use troops to assist them. Nice that Joe made that announcement so the Russians need not worry about the US helping Ukraine.

Unless you want something worse for the US than Vietnam, of course, we're not sending in troops there unless it's under the NATO agreement. It's not a secret.