Is Covid over?

August 28th, 2022 at 2:30:11 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: kenarman
Don't imagine you read the Vanity Fair investigative report I linked. Of course it is not up to the level of Wiki.
Thanks for posting that article, I thought it was well done and informative.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
August 28th, 2022 at 3:17:21 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: petroglyph
Thanks for posting that article, I thought it was well done and informative.

Thks Petro
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
August 29th, 2022 at 5:45:52 PM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
I wonder why they didn't just claim that Covid was a really bad Flu. That's what a lot of People thought Covid was at first anyways. Covid and the Flu have a lot of the same Symptoms. I remember hearing that late 2019/2020 was a bad Flu Season before I even knew what Covid was. It was late January before I had even heard of the word Coronavirus (later Covid). A guy on a Gambling Website of all places said something like, "There are IDIOTS still going on Cruises with Coronavirus beginning to circle the world! Enjoy getting Coronavirus, IDIOTS!" I remember thinking,"What the hell is a Coronavirus? Does he mean the Norovirus(Stomach Flu) Is there a bad Norovirus Outbreak beginning to circle the world?" A little while later, I went on Google and Coronavirus was trending on Google and I was like,"There's that Coronavirus word again. No way would Google confuse Norovirus and Coronavirus. What is it?" I learned that Coronavirus was way worse than the Norovirus! 😱 I was praying this budding Coronavirus would be eradicated very soon. Two years later, it's still here and it is predicted to be here to stay! 😐
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
September 6th, 2022 at 8:38:38 PM permalink
petroglyph
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/covid-much-more-easily-explained-lab-leak-harvard-phd-rutgers-chem-professor

"I had previously interviewed Dr. Richard Ebright back in September 2021, where he said that Dr. Anthony Fauci had lied “knowingly, willfully and brazenly” about gain-of-function research."
September 7th, 2022 at 3:38:08 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: petroglyph
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/covid-much-more-easily-explained-lab-leak-harvard-phd-rutgers-chem-professor

"I had previously interviewed Dr. Richard Ebright back in September 2021, where he said that Dr. Anthony Fauci had lied “knowingly, willfully and brazenly” about gain-of-function research."

Another person that believes in Dr Evil lol
There is no Dr Evil
Do you actually think Fauci is a one man operation in creating this virus???????????
That's insane
Why don't the Republicans or fake Tyler Durden go after all the people that help Fauci.
If Fauci invented the virus, no way he does this alone
There has to be many many many people involved
Why not go after these people???????????????????
Give me some PROOF
All I hear are opinion peices that Fauci is Dr Evil in the singular. It's really bizarre. The entire right wing believes a singular person is responsible for the virus. Incredible
Must be a lots and lots of people that worked under and for Fauci. Why doesn't Rand Paul grill them or Rand believes in the singular Dr Evil theory???????????????
If Dr Fauci is this mythical Dr Evil, wont the minions at NIH or CDC testify to that????????????????????????
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 13th, 2022 at 10:21:37 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Heckuva job, Big Tits! FL passes NY in cumulative COVID deaths.

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 13th, 2022 at 12:03:02 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288

Wouldn't that be expected as the average age of a Floridian is older than the average age of a New Yorker?

If you took a poll of Floridians, would they be in favor or against the way DeSantis has approached the government's response to COVID? Even if it resulted in more deaths (most likely), I still think Floridians would be in favor of the way DeSantis handled things.
September 13th, 2022 at 12:16:14 PM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
Quote: SOOPOO

Wouldn't that be expected as the average age of a Floridian is older than the average age of a New Yorker?

If you took a poll of Floridians, would they be in favor or against the way DeSantis has approached the government's response to COVID? Even if it resulted in more deaths (most likely), I still think Floridians would be in favor of the way DeSantis handled things.

I personally like how DeSantis handled Covid too. ☺️😀 I shudder to think about what would have happened under Rick Scott's Run... 😱
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
September 13th, 2022 at 3:41:53 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: SOOPOO

I think it's questionable DeSantis did all that well. Ny State is more than 2x as densely populated.

Quote:
To date, more than 100 million cases and 2.1 million deaths associated to the COVID-19 have been reported worldwide, but the impact of disease has been disproportionate in highly dense areas [1] and among vulnerable populations [2,3].
(Jul 2021)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8253654/

Florida population density (2020) 155.6 persons per sq. km
New York State (2020) 414.7 residents per square mile

Florida average age 42.2
NY State average age 39
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 23rd, 2022 at 12:34:18 AM permalink
petroglyph
https://www.yahoo.com/news/covid-raises-risk-long-term-150329709.html