Is Covid over?

April 2nd, 2024 at 6:39:36 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
Who said that? I am asking what is wrong with busing them to the jurisdictions who elect pols who say they love illegal immigration and want more and more let in.

So, you want them in the country. So, you said it.

Quote:
Same as I was mocking your hypocrisy. Again, NOBODY on the right is anti-vax. They are pro-vax choice. The left says "my body, my choice" when it suits them but stop when it doesn't. Same as they are when they claim they "support science."

Plenty, including yourself spread doubts about it working and why you might want to take a malaria pill instead. Do we really need to rehash the same points, when I already know you don't change your opinion anyway.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 2nd, 2024 at 6:40:45 AM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
What does a demonstration have do with fascism? Fact is same people who even care about Jan 6 would cheer on BLM if they had a demonstration.

Meanwhile the left wants to take away my choice in everything from cars to stoves to what I do with my body. They outright want to destroy industries they do not like. They want to steal my money to forgive student loans some people refuse to pay back.

They want the world to be genderless. They want to put governors on our cars for speed. They want to confiscate guns. They want to take our freedoms away left and right.

And Godd@mn it kids, Get off my lawn!
April 2nd, 2024 at 6:57:24 AM permalink
rxwine
There was pro-choice vaccine already. Duffman normally agrees that a workplace can require you to do something or you can quit. No one was dragged off the street to get a vaccine.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 2nd, 2024 at 6:59:09 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
So, you want them in the country. So, you said it.

Nope. I want a wall and strong border security. I want express deportations. If I cannot get that meantime I will be pragmatic and say send them to the jurisdictions that want more and more of them. Because until liberals have to deal with things they do not think a problem exists.

Quote:
Plenty, including yourself spread doubts about it working and why you might want to take a malaria pill instead. Do we really need to rehash the same points, when I already know you don't change your opinion anyway.

You mean the malaria pill that was working so well they needed some express "study" to claim otherwise?

But please try to find somewhere where I or anyone else is trying to ban you from getting the vax. Get the vax and all the boosters you want, I could not care less. I do not want a society where you get functionally locked out because you choose not to get one.
The President is a fink.
April 2nd, 2024 at 7:07:39 AM permalink
rxwine
Nope. I want a wall and strong border security. I want express deportations. If I cannot get that meantime I will be pragmatic and say send them to the jurisdictions that want more and more of them. Because until liberals have to deal with things they do not think a problem exists.

You mean the malaria pill that was working so well they needed some express "study" to claim otherwise?

But please try to find somewhere where I or anyone else is trying to ban you from getting the vax. Get the vax and all the boosters you want, I could not care less. I do not want a society where you get functionally locked out because you choose not to get one.

Anti-vax is also spreading anti-vaccine information. That definitely happened and is still happening.

So, you get to decide for the workplace what is acceptable. Why don't you support quitting like you usually do? That's not consistent at all.
April 2nd, 2024 at 7:17:35 AM permalink
rxwine
I actually don't mind people who spread negative information about abortions, AS LONG AS ITS ACCURATE. Which, far too often, it is not.
April 2nd, 2024 at 7:19:45 AM permalink
AZDuffman
I actually don't mind people who spread negative information about abortions, AS LONG AS ITS ACCURATE. Which, far too often, it is not.

You mean it is not ripping an unborn baby to shreds?
The President is a fink.
April 2nd, 2024 at 7:25:54 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Anti-vax is also spreading anti-vaccine information. That definitely happened and is still happening.

Good. More information is a good thing.

Quote:
So, you get to decide for the workplace what is acceptable. Why don't you support quitting like you usually do? That's not consistent at all.

Yes, if you had been at the last few Trilateral Commission meetings you would have known.

My position is if it is your personal life it does not matter. If it does interfere with work it does matter.

For example, I do not care if some gay guy likes going to college bars finding young guys to let have him. But if he is talking about it at work that is not appropriate and should not be allowed. If he continues progressive discipline should be followed up to and including discharge. He does not get to say he got fired because he was gay, he got fired because he was inappropriate at work.

Not having a vax causes no disruption at work. I cannot remember a coworker asking if I had the vax and I absolutely never brought it up on my part. The last 2 years we had I think 2 people out a week or so with the virus. Nothing more than "hope you are feeling better" was ever said.
The President is a fink.
April 2nd, 2024 at 7:31:08 AM permalink
rxwine
You mean it is not ripping an unborn baby to shreds?

As long as you call forcing a woman to give birth when she gets pregnant slavery. Because that's what it is. And a few weeks after conception is a baby.
April 2nd, 2024 at 7:45:20 AM permalink
rxwine
Btw, you can remove a fetus without cutting up the "baby" part of it. No one is stupid enough to opt for a surgical procedure that would be required. At the early stages it will still die, no matter what is done to save it. So, yea, we can get the same result if that's all that is required to make it okay in your mind.