Bad/Worst Presidents?

Page 3 of 5<12345>

Thread Rating:

April 20th, 2022 at 6:47:50 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: AZDuffman
Jan 6 is already forgotten by all but liberals. It will be a footnote in the history books.

I do not agree that it is all but forgotten, but i do agree over time it will be meaningless.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
April 20th, 2022 at 11:11:42 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Jan 6 is already forgotten by all but liberals. It will be a footnote in the history books.

LOL

"Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you like the play?"
April 20th, 2022 at 12:05:22 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: missedhervee
LOL

"Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you like the play?"

Not even a remotely close comparison. A close example is Hillary stealing the WH china.
The President is a fink.
April 20th, 2022 at 12:29:37 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Not even a remotely close comparison.

Time will tell.

Oh, I see some Trumpie lawyers are still trying to stir up fervor to try and undo the election.

What a bunch of tools!

No wonder most people think Trump is crazy, the way he and his minions keep spinning the "stolen election" story, a claim which has never been proven.

But I get it, he's sore that he lost, his followers are sore as well, and they're "just not going to take it."

LOL
April 20th, 2022 at 12:35:57 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Time will tell.

Oh, I see some Trumpie lawyers are still trying to stir up fervor to try and undo the election.

What a bunch of tools!

No wonder most people think Trump is crazy, the way he and his minions keep spinning the "stolen election" story, a claim which has never been proven.

But I get it, he's sore that he lost, his followers are sore as well, and they're "just not going to take it."

LOL

It's not even close to over
They are still arresting people
One just got arrested yesterday
It ain't over till all this winds through the courts and those that broke the law serve their time
https://www.wwltv.com/amp/article/news/crime/new-orleans-man-arrested-in-connection-with-jan-6-insurrection-at-capitol/289-ec7d44e5-dd25-468d-a25b-d47c9becceef
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 20th, 2022 at 1:19:04 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

Kind of reminds one of 2000 and Algore and his minions, eh? Or liberals crying about non-existent "voter suppression?"
The President is a fink.
April 20th, 2022 at 2:08:28 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Tanko
Trump got NATO members to pay their fair share and increase their contributions by $130 billion.

He reduced the US contribution by $150 million, but increased US spending on the European Defense Initiative to $17 billion. 300% higher than the the amount spent by the previous administration.

"Under Trump, NATO Nations Get More U.S. Troops And Military Spending" - NPR

This appears to be true, and goes against my intuition, but I happily concede being wrong.
April 20th, 2022 at 2:14:16 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
It's so hilarious that anybody would think that a sitting president that got more re-election votes than any president in history because he did such a good job as president, it's hilarious that anybody would believe he's on a worst president list that had any credibility. And that he now leads in almost every poll for 2024. These are facts not opinions. Any poll that has Trump on it as the worst president is a politically biased poll that means nothing.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 20th, 2022 at 2:17:54 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Worst Presidents of all time:

1. Donny
2. GWB

Damn, the modern day GOP really is awful, huh?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 20th, 2022 at 2:28:09 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Evenbob
It's so hilarious that anybody would think that a sitting president that got more re-election votes than any president in history because he did such a good job as president, it's hilarious that anybody would believe he's on a worst president list that had any credibility. And that he now leads in almost every poll for 2024. These are facts not opinions. Any poll that has Trump on it as the worst president is a politically biased poll that means nothing.

What about a non-sitting President that got more votes than any non-sitting President (or sitting President) in history?

By that logic, the best Presidents of all time in order of ranking would be 1. Biden 2. Trump 3. Obama 4. Bush (2nd) and 5. Bush (1st).
https://www.britannica.com/topic/United-States-Presidential-Election-Results-1788863

Of course this does not mean anything because population grows so almost every election there will be more voters than the prior, so the most current President will almost always be "The Sitting President with the Most Votes in History" (some exceptions, but very generally speaking)....
Page 3 of 5<12345>