Bad/Worst Presidents?

Page 4 of 5<12345>

Thread Rating:

April 20th, 2022 at 2:41:47 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
And that he now leads in almost every poll for 2024. These are facts not opinions. Any poll that has Trump on it as the worst president is a politically biased poll that means nothing.

If this sweaty ballsack is your best hope in 2024, that’s great news for me.

Good luck!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 20th, 2022 at 3:33:41 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Voters were somewhat galvanized by the last election so the numbers were big.

The only important numbers are as follows (heed this, all you Trumpies):

Biden Trump

Popular vote 81,268,924 74,216,154
Percentage 51.3% 46.9%

Biden was elected not because people liked him, but because they disliked Herr Trump.
April 20th, 2022 at 3:35:19 PM permalink
missedhervee
Trump wants to build a political dynasty, ala Bush, thus his spawn, Don lite, is being groomed.

Ah, what fools these mortals be!
April 20th, 2022 at 3:57:30 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: missedhervee
Trump wants to build a political dynasty, ala Bush, thus his spawn, Don lite, is being groomed.

Jr. is gonna need an extended stay at a Betty Ford clinic first.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 21st, 2022 at 4:40:03 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: missedhervee

Where do you get this idea?
The President is a fink.
April 21st, 2022 at 4:58:18 AM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
Let's face it, we were on Top financial wise under Donald Trump until Covid came suddenly and caused a massive loss of jobs. If Covid never happened, Donald would have seem extremely favorable financial wise. Businesses were booming under his Presidency until Covid.
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
April 21st, 2022 at 5:06:06 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Riverjordan
Let's face it, we were on Top financial wise under Donald Trump until Covid came suddenly and caused a massive loss of jobs. If Covid never happened, Donald would have seem extremely favorable financial wise. Businesses were booming under his Presidency until Covid.

The ol Hoover would have been great and re elected except for the depression
Some President's rise to a crisis
Pearl Harbor and Roosevelt
Some President's fail due to a crisis
Trump and Covid
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 21st, 2022 at 6:28:35 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: terapined
The ol Hoover would have been great and re elected except for the depression
Some President's rise to a crisis
Pearl Harbor and Roosevelt
Some President's fail due to a crisis
Trump and Covid

I would assume that almost all wartime conflicts are good for the president in the beginning. It seems to me that most people want to defend our country and supporting the president is usually part of that until the skirmish runs too long. I would assume that Biden is getting a pretty big boost for what is happening in Ukraine and our response. I realize Bidens numbers are very low now but the Ukraine crisis is probably still boosting him up.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
April 21st, 2022 at 8:42:19 AM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
Quote: DRich
I would assume that almost all wartime conflicts are good for the president in the beginning. It seems to me that most people want to defend our country and supporting the president is usually part of that until the skirmish runs too long. I would assume that Biden is getting a pretty big boost for what is happening in Ukraine and our response. I realize Bidens numbers are very low now but the Ukraine crisis is probably still boosting him up.

Technically, Ukraine/Russia is not Biden or America's problem. It is a war between two other Countries. We aren't involved in that War. As long as we don't get rolled into it, it isn't our problem.
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
April 21st, 2022 at 10:05:25 AM permalink
missedhervee
Quote: AZDuffman
Where do you get this idea?

I deduced it based on what I've seen and read on / in the news, but after you asked the question I googled and discovered others share my opinion.

https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/politics/article/donald-trump-jr
Page 4 of 5<12345>