Should Trans People be allowed to use opposite sex bathrooms?

Thread Rating:

May 15th, 2023 at 5:24:45 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
This is where OG points out there has been more than a 50% increase in kids doing gender transformation in just the last 4 years. It's an epidemic!

(Just enough kids to make one fair size public school.)
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 15th, 2023 at 6:15:25 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: rxwine
This is where OG points out there has been more than a 50% increase in kids doing gender transformation in just the last 4 years. It's an epidemic!

The simple answer is to get rid of all kids and then the number would be zero.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
May 16th, 2023 at 4:03:35 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154

the trend folks, it's the trend. I think this is a Lefties-and-math problem again. Are you so limited in math that you can't see that this could be an enormous number in no time at all?

OK my sense of humor works against me sometimes. No way I should post this now but I can't resist,

I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
May 16th, 2023 at 4:25:56 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: odiousgambit
the trend folks, it's the trend. I think this is a Lefties-and-math problem again. Are you so limited in math that you can't see that this could be an enormous number in no time at all?

OK my sense of humor works against me sometimes. No way I should post this now but I can't resist,

Do you remember when the former President of Iran Ahmadinejad, said there were no gays in Iran? I'll let you figure out if gays would magically multiply if there been no stigma and serious consequences. and a major company put their face on a product.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 16th, 2023 at 4:46:03 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

Yeah, we could have roughly 3,000 adolescents on puberty blockers by 2026.

THE HORROR! Better make a fool of myself and devote much my life to stopping this thing that has no impact on me whatsoever….
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 16th, 2023 at 5:19:00 AM permalink
odiousgambit
puberty blocking doesn't tell the story

Quote:
[snips, emphasis mine]

As reported by Reuters this week, more than 42,000 children aged 6–17 were diagnosed with gender dysphoria last year [2021], a 70% increase from 2020. ... Komodo … [found] at least 121,882 children had received a diagnosis [of gender dysphoria]

… given recent controversy around this subject matter, the story could prompt questions about — or even opposition to — the findings of this analysis.
ya think?

who can do the math for 70% increase each year?

probably the only thing keeping down the other numbers, like puberty blockers and ‘top’ surgery [282 in 2021] is parents horrified listening to the over-eager medical people with their “knives out”

yes I am suggesting there is a profit motive afoot

https://www.komodohealth.com/insights/komodo-findings-point-to-rising-healthcare-needs-for-transgender-youth
https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-transyouth-data/

May 16th, 2023 at 5:31:19 AM permalink
rxwine
puberty blocking doesn't tell the story

Quote:
[snips, emphasis mine]

As reported by Reuters this week, more than 42,000 children aged 6–17 were diagnosed with gender dysphoria last year [2021], a 70% increase from 2020. ... Komodo … [found] at least 121,882 children had received a diagnosis [of gender dysphoria]

… given recent controversy around this subject matter, the story could prompt questions about — or even opposition to — the findings of this analysis.
ya think?

who can do the math for 70% increase each year?

probably the only thing keeping down the other numbers, like puberty blockers and ‘top’ surgery [282 in 2021] is parents horrified listening to the over-eager medical people with their “knives out”

yes I am suggesting there is a profit motive afoot

https://www.komodohealth.com/insights/komodo-findings-point-to-rising-healthcare-needs-for-transgender-youth
https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-transyouth-data/

Even in Hollywood, where it's safe to be anything but a conservative, (so I've heard) it's not disproportionately trans compared to all other possibilities. But keep up your frantic handwaving if makes you feel better.
May 16th, 2023 at 5:35:51 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Even in Hollywood, where it's safe to be anything but a conservative, (so I've heard) it's not disproportionately trans compared to all other possibilities. But keep up your frantic handwaving if makes you feel better.
Hollywood? how did we get there?
May 16th, 2023 at 6:04:01 AM permalink
rxwine
Hollywood? how did we get there?

Start out as a waiter and hope to be discovered.
May 16th, 2023 at 7:42:07 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: ams288
There are 50 million 6-17 year olds.

Here are how many are using puberty blockers:

So many grown men have devoted so much of their time and energy to obsessing over this.

Get a life!

I'd be interested in how many of them are of the age of consent in their state, as well.

In many states, the age of sexual consent is actually under 18, so I would consider this not dissimilar.

Of course, of those who have not achieved the age of consent, this number should be zero, but no question they are trying to paint with a broad brush regarding something that happens only with extreme rarity.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman