Should Trans People be allowed to use opposite sex bathrooms?

Thread Rating:

July 2nd, 2023 at 9:35:13 AM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
Quote: Gandler
I don't know where you are getting this from, diaper changing stations have been in men's rooms since I have been a little kid. But, there is no universal requirements for any particular restroom (mens or womens) to have such stations (there is a federal requirement for federal property, but even this is recent and limited). There is no building code requirement to have them anywhere through the ICC.

But, most businesses that provide them, have them in all restrooms (not just one gender). And, most businesses that don't provide them don't have them in any restroom. Of course, I am sure you can find an example of somewhere that has just one in a particular gender's bathroom. Like everything else this could be simplified by gender-neutral bathrooms. But, for the most part, it is on the property owner if it is an amenity they offer in their restrooms (and which restrooms).

A LOT of places I frequent, there are still no diaper changing stations in the Men's restrooms. It only started recently.
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
July 2nd, 2023 at 10:26:12 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
What a crazy world we live in where millions of people don't want to eat a chicken that has been fed hormones and not ethically killed. Many of the same people however are quite happy to see human children butchered and fed hormones. Some humans have lost their way.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
July 2nd, 2023 at 11:58:34 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: kenarman
What a crazy world we live in where millions of people don't want to eat a chicken that has been fed hormones and not ethically killed. Many of the same people however are quite happy to see human children butchered and fed hormones. Some humans have lost their way.

on that subject,

Quote: link
that bit [we hear] about the latest science isn’t quite right. Medroxyprogesterone acetate, a common drug in “gender-affirming therapy,” has long been used to chemically castrate sex offenders.

Another widely used medication is Lupron, a controversial hormone blocker. Lupron was initially developed to lower testosterone levels in men with prostate cancer, effectively chemically castrating them. It’s now used as a puberty blocker in the booming business of “transitioning” children.
well, you know, I've indeed lost my way, beaten down by our two Cis-phobes, and have decided to stfu and just invest in these things that promise 20% yearly growth. Turns out it ain't easy, the two drug companies easily found that are pumping out the above drugs, for instance, have other problems making them risky to buy. I do think the negative stuff [including excess debt] is priced in, but caution is in order. [Abbvie and Pfizer]

https://nypost.com/2021/08/20/gender-ideology-a-boon-to-big-pharma-and-threat-to-parental-rights/
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
July 2nd, 2023 at 12:34:55 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
While kenarman is speculating whether a hormone filled chicken would be worse eating then a hormone filled human, I will mention I am just now watching Nathan's Famous Hotdog Eating Contest. No winner yet.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 2nd, 2023 at 12:46:03 PM permalink
rquiredusername
Threads: 0
Quote: Riverjordan
A LOT of places I frequent, there are still no diaper changing stations in the Men's restrooms. It only started recently.

Did you also just recently start using men’s bathrooms?
None of my business really, but how did you acquire your education about men’s restroom before/after comparisons.
July 2nd, 2023 at 12:56:52 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
The grass fed beef I've eaten is noticeably different.

Usually, grass fed implies no hormones, depending on who you fill the freezer up with.

Much tastier.

I'd imagine it's the same with chicken and eggs.

I get the premium stuff but is not guaranteed to be hormone free, so far.

I hope it is.

I'm not in a position to get 100 free range layers, but soon I hope to be.

The folks I saw shoot steroids up had anger and self-control issues.
July 2nd, 2023 at 2:36:06 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

Leave it to kenarman and his *brilliant* analogies to imply that people are eating trans children.

Just A+ logic from our board’s leading independent thinker.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 2nd, 2023 at 2:47:25 PM permalink
kenarman
Your reading comprehension is terrible as usual. Nothing in my post says or implies that trans kids are being eaten.
July 2nd, 2023 at 3:23:05 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Your reading comprehension is terrible as usual. Nothing in my post says or implies that trans kids are being eaten.

Nothing in your post resembles anything occurring in reality, so you can understand the confusion.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 2nd, 2023 at 3:45:33 PM permalink
kenarman
Quote: ams288
Nothing in your post resembles anything occurring in reality, so you can understand the confusion.

I guess from that post that you also struggle with understanding reality.