July 5th, 2022 at 10:34:57 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: terapined
WTF
Totally missed the bus on what I am referring to
Not the word itself, the publication
Try to keep up
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insider_Inc.

You know the righties are losing when they just repeatedly whine about sourcing.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 5th, 2022 at 1:08:34 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: terapined
WTF
Totally missed the bus on what I am referring to
Not the word itself, the publication
Try to keep up
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insider_Inc.

From your original post "The White House official reportedly disputing account of Trump's actions on Jan. 6 has a history of lying for him, former aides say
Bill Bostock". You choose which lying White House official to believe, I will pick mine.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
July 5th, 2022 at 1:14:48 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: kenarman
From your original post "The White House official reportedly disputing account of Trump's actions on Jan. 6 has a history of lying for him, former aides say
Bill Bostock". You choose which lying White House official to believe, I will pick mine.

A good place to start is, “which official testified under penalty of perjury?”
July 5th, 2022 at 1:32:08 PM permalink
kenarman
Quote: ams288
A good place to start is, “which official testified under penalty of perjury?”

Doesn't much matter in a Kangaroo court where one side controls all testimony and any possible repercussions.
July 5th, 2022 at 1:42:57 PM permalink
ams288
Doesn't much matter in a Kangaroo court where one side controls all testimony and any possible repercussions.

lol - righties choosing to believe anonymous sources over witnesses testifying under oath as long as it fits their narrative. Tells us all we need to know about the brain worms affecting those “independent thinkers” out there.
July 5th, 2022 at 1:52:02 PM permalink
kenarman
lol - righties choosing to believe anonymous sources over witnesses testifying under oath as long as it fits their narrative. Tells us all we need to know about the brain worms affecting those “independent thinkers” out there.

The only source I am using is your post. You posted that some official said Trump wanted to go to the Capital. You also posted that a different official rejected that claim. The first official then says that the person that contradicted him is known to lie, he didn't call him a liar because that could be untrue and possibly proven and become perjury. To say that someone is known to have lied at some point in their lives is probably true about every person on earth. What else could he say? If he didn't say that then he was admitting he was lying himself.

Reading comprehension my friend.
July 5th, 2022 at 3:08:45 PM permalink
ams288
The only source I am using is your post. You posted that some official said Trump wanted to go to the Capital. You also posted that a different official rejected that claim. The first official then says that the person that contradicted him is known to lie, he didn't call him a liar because that could be untrue and possibly proven and become perjury. To say that someone is known to have lied at some point in their lives is probably true about every person on earth. What else could he say? If he didn't say that then he was admitting he was lying himself.

Reading comprehension my friend.

I feel no shame in admitting I have absolutely no idea what the heck you are even talking about anymore.
July 5th, 2022 at 4:31:32 PM permalink
kenarman
I feel no shame in admitting I have absolutely no idea what the heck you are even talking about anymore.

I am sure that is true since you seldom ever seem to grasp what is really going on.
July 5th, 2022 at 5:11:38 PM permalink
ams288
I am sure that is true since you seldom ever seem to grasp what is really going on.

Sick burn.
July 5th, 2022 at 8:41:59 PM permalink
Mooseton
Threads: 0

(Imitating Ed) WTF!

This is why it feels like talking to the walls here at times.