Televised Jan 6 hearings.

July 14th, 2022 at 7:34:05 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
Eight prominent conservatives released a 72-page report Thursday refuting claims of election fraud in the 2020 presidential election in dozens of unsuccessful court cases brought forth by former President Trump and his allies.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/conservative-group-finds-absolutely-no-evidence-of-widespread-fraud-in-2020-election/ar-AAZziyZ?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=c546ea48fad741299ddfa790b49900f7
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 17th, 2022 at 7:35:34 AM permalink
rxwine
Thursday hearing is supposed to focus on 187 minutes where Trump took no affirmative action to talk down his own rally goers.

Did he have a duty to act even if you could prove he broke no laws? To go out and say something he knew was going on even if that had no effect?

Are idiots really going to give him a pass and vote for this guy again? Can't wait to hear excuses for that, because I expect some will.

3 hours 11 minutes.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 18th, 2022 at 9:08:26 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: rxwine
Thursday hearing is supposed to focus on 187 minutes where Trump took no affirmative action to talk down his own rally goers.

Did he have a duty to act even if you could prove he broke no laws? To go out and say something he knew was going on even if that had no effect?

Are idiots really going to give him a pass and vote for this guy again? Can't wait to hear excuses for that, because I expect some will.

3 hours 11 minutes.

Sadly, we are a nation of idiots.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
July 20th, 2022 at 6:30:09 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Mooseton
HahahaloveitAMS

Let me declare that anyone still buying all the bs is nothing short of being full of it or just massively ill-informed.

ROTFL
Let's look at the Secret Service texts that day
Oh they were deleted
Gee, how does that happen
Lock them up :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 20th, 2022 at 6:47:04 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: terapined
HahahaloveitAMS

Let me declare that anyone still buying all the bs is nothing short of being full of it or just massively ill-informed.

ROTFL
Oh they were deleted

I think it's likely Trump's constant drumbeat of election fraud caused divided loyalties about who they were supposed to serve. Pretty sad how much Trump damaged the whole election process.
July 20th, 2022 at 2:58:54 PM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
HahahaloveitAMS

ROTFL
Oh they were deleted

I think it's likely Trump's constant drumbeat of election fraud caused divided loyalties about who they were supposed to serve. Pretty sad how much Trump damaged the whole election process.

It is…I guess not conceding and saying you didn’t really lose the Presidency or saying that you didn’t really lose the race for Governor of Georgia gave him the idea to take it to the next level.

He lost.

The real “steal” was that the majority of the media choose not to cover Biden as they would have in any other election. He lost before; they talked about his lies and copying things in those elections. All of that was basically crickets.

Maybe the outcome would not have changed. The “Democracy Dies in Darkness” people provide him darkness.

The Dems are saying they don’t want him, but 92% of them will vote for him if he is the candidate. I am hoping for a clean slate in 2024. Time to get past the 80 year old gang.
July 20th, 2022 at 3:06:46 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: RonC
It is…I guess not conceding and saying you didn’t really lose the Presidency or saying that you didn’t really lose the race for Governor of Georgia gave him the idea to take it to the next level.

He lost.

A quintessential RonC post!

Can’t criticize anyone on the right without making a false equivalence to a (much much much less severe) action by a Dem, in this case Stacey Abrams.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 20th, 2022 at 3:13:33 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
HahahaloveitAMS

ROTFL
Oh they were deleted

He lost.

The real “steal” was that the majority of the media choose not to cover Biden as they would have in any other election. He lost before; they talked about his lies and copying things in those elections. All of that was basically crickets.

Maybe the outcome would not have changed. The “Democracy Dies in Darkness” people provide him darkness.

The Dems are saying they don’t want him, but 92% of them will vote for him if he is the candidate. I am hoping for a clean slate in 2024. Time to get past the 80 year old gang.

Total nonsense. Abrams v Kemp (election I am assuming your are referring to), she conceded that Kemp won the election, but stated that it was unfair that the Sec of State (for GA, who is in charge of elections) kept his post during an election that he was running in, which is debatable, but its a valid point to bring up. She never claimed to have actually won. (By the way I like Kemp, and voted for him, and by the way Kemp says Trump lost the election and should concede).

I don't understand why this GA governor election keeps getting brought up as some gotcha. Even if she did say the election was rigged and she really won, and the acting governor is a fraud (like Trump does, she does not), that in no way excuses Trump's behavior. Its like when you get pulled over for speeding and say, "well I see other people driving fast".... But, in this case its not even an accurate comparison. All she brings up is the issue of fairness of an acting Sec of State (again over elections) running for a new office while retaining Sec of State powers (which I may or may not agree with, but its a valid debate).
July 20th, 2022 at 3:26:53 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
HahahaloveitAMS

ROTFL
Oh they were deleted

The number 1 news network in the country, Foxnews, was totally against Biden
We are talking numero Uno
Number 1
Most viewers of any new network
And
They were and are openly anti Biden
So much so that they risked possibly billions of dollars in reckless reporting about the election
Only biased right wing news media organizations are being sued for their election reporting. The most biased news organization in the country, Fox and their ilk. So far lawsuits going forward and the case looks really strong
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 20th, 2022 at 4:46:36 PM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: Gandler
HahahaloveitAMS

ROTFL
Oh they were deleted

He lost.

Total nonsense. Abrams v Kemp (election I am assuming your are referring to), she conceded that Kemp won the election, but stated that it was unfair that the Sec of State (for GA, who is in charge of elections) kept his post during an election that he was running in, which is debatable, but its a valid point to bring up. She never claimed to have actually won. (By the way I like Kemp, and voted for him, and by the way Kemp says Trump lost the election and should concede).

I don't understand why this GA governor election keeps getting brought up as some gotcha. Even if she did say the election was rigged and she really won, and the acting governor is a fraud (like Trump does, she does not), that in no way excuses Trump's behavior. Its like when you get pulled over for speeding and say, "well I see other people driving fast".... But, in this case its not even an accurate comparison. All she brings up is the issue of fairness of an acting Sec of State (again over elections) running for a new office while retaining Sec of State powers (which I may or may not agree with, but its a valid debate).

Total rubbish.

The point is when one idiot politician does something, you can count on the next idiot politician doing worse. They don’t get better, they get worse.

That’s all. I said Trump lost.

Get over it.