Televised Jan 6 hearings.

July 23rd, 2022 at 5:02:10 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: kenarman
You mean like Hillary deleted her emails.

I supported the Benghazi hearings
Why didn't Trumpers investigate the emails????
Where were the hearings? ROTFL
Unlike Trumpers
I approve investigations regardless of politics
I trust nobody
Go ahead and investigate the emails
How many years has it been????
When is your side gonna start investigating lol
I absolutely positively want to see an investigation of the deleted secret service texts.
Don't you :-) Doesn't Tanko:-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 24th, 2022 at 8:24:18 AM permalink
terapined
The Hill: Cheney says Jan. 6 committee prepared to consider subpoena of Ginni Thomas.
https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/3572031-cheney-says-jan-6-committee-prepared-to-consider-subpoena-of-ginni-thomas/

Would Ginni pull a Bannon and risk prison
Would she testify brutal honesty saying Biden didn't win
Got the popcorn out
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 24th, 2022 at 8:38:15 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: terapined
The Hill: Cheney says Jan. 6 committee prepared to consider subpoena of Ginni Thomas.
https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/3572031-cheney-says-jan-6-committee-prepared-to-consider-subpoena-of-ginni-thomas/

Would Ginni pull a Bannon and risk prison
Would she testify brutal honesty saying Biden didn't win
Got the popcorn out

I am guessing that she would lie.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
July 24th, 2022 at 2:22:55 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: DRich
I am guessing that she would lie.

Chuckle
We live in interesting times

Looks like Trump lost the right wing New York Post
What took so long
Pretty obvious all along Trump approved the insurrection
Jan 6 committee only confirmed what was obvious

New York Post : Trump’s silence on Jan. 6 is damning.
https://nypost.com/2022/07/22/trumps-jan-6-silence-renders-him-unworthy-for-2024-reelection/

I think the right is angry that the current news cycle should be all anti Biden in their opinion , not Dems enjoying the current cycle. It's driving some nuts :-)
August 1st, 2022 at 2:01:52 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote:
WASHINGTON (AP) — Texas man who stormed Capitol on Jan. 6 with gun, helmet and body armor sentenced to 87 months in prison, longest yet.

“It can’t be an insurrection without guns!” - idiots
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 1st, 2022 at 2:38:17 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Guns, Gallows,and Trump: the trifecta.
August 1st, 2022 at 5:47:12 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Quote: ams288
Quote:
WASHINGTON (AP) — Texas man who stormed Capitol on Jan. 6 with gun, helmet and body armor sentenced to 87 months in prison, longest yet.

The wierd thing about pistols is you actually need to pull them out of the holster for them to be effective.
This guy was about as effective as the 400 Uvalde Police Officers at Robb Elementary School.
Similarly, Uvalde PD never breached the classroom and this clown never made it inside the Capitol
But he was a beast on the Bullhorn & his GoPro video postings, I mean just epic....or actually, complete wannabe!
Like the Uvalde Police, when the rubber met the road, he couldn't execute.
And you think this guy and 2,000 similar losers posed a real threat to our democracy?
Did you see those rats scramble when Ashli Babbit got shot?
I didn't see a lot of "insurrectionists" running towards danger & willing to die for the cause.
That is usually a given when your are trying to, you know, overthrow a government.
"An Insurrection"....LMAO, you clearly have no idea what an armed insurrection looks like.
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
August 1st, 2022 at 5:58:08 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: JCW09
Quote:

The wierd thing about pistols is you actually need to pull them out of the holster for them to be effective.
This guy was about as effective as the 400 Uvalde Police Officers at Robb Elementary School.
Similarly, Uvalde PD never breached the classroom and this clown never made it inside the Capitol
But he was a beast on the Bullhorn & his GoPro video postings, I mean just epic....or actually, complete wannabe!
And you think this guy and 2,000 similar losers posed a real threat to our democracy?
I didn't see a lot of "insurrectionists" running towards danger & willing to die for the cause.
That is usually a given when your are trying to, you know, overthrow a government.
"An Insurrection"....LMAO, you clearly have no idea what an armed insurrection looks like.

It was an insurrection
They were trying to prevent a key procedure in the peaceful transfer of power
I'm still gobsmacked by this riot
I lived in the area and used to ride my bike around there a lot. There is literally a protest on the Mall every single weekend. This has been going on for hundreds of years. Only one protest out of the gazillions attacked our Capitol. Only one. Telling.
August 1st, 2022 at 6:24:48 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: JCW09
Quote:

Nicholas John Roske showed up ready to kill Brent Kavanaugh. After seeing two U.S. Marshals outside Kavanaugh's home, Roske turned himself in by calling 9-1-1. So by that logic, he didn't even raise his gun in the direction of Kavanaugh's house, so they should have just sent him home.

You don't get Brownie points for being stupid and inept in criminality. You go to jail like all the smart ones they catch.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 1st, 2022 at 6:43:40 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
But if your right, why isn't Biden's DOJ prosecuting anyone for insurrection?
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288