2 votes (15.38%)
2 votes (15.38%)
No votes (0%)

13 members have voted

January 6th, 2024 at 12:42:15 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: RonC
His own "basket of deplorables" moments come often.

Except you are apparently unable to name them.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 6th, 2024 at 12:43:46 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: kenarman
So many of his policies are supported by well under 1/2 of the population. To force them through without a mandate for them is divisive. To run a country in a non-divisive way is to reach out and try and find some consensus among everyone not the path being dictated by the extremes in your party.

Yeah this is a dumb argument (who’d expect anything else from you).

Running the country as you said you would during your campaign isn’t divisive, that’s just the sore-loser in you speaking.

ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES
January 6th, 2024 at 2:35:25 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: ams288

Do they? Maybe everything is already pre-determined. We might just be living out a script that has already been written.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
January 6th, 2024 at 2:37:24 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Yeah this is a dumb argument (who’d expect anything else from you).

Running the country as you said you would during your campaign isn’t divisive, that’s just the sore-loser in you speaking.

I will wait while you dig up the quote where Biden promised to do away with the southern border. Don't take too long I expect to be dead in 10 years.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
January 6th, 2024 at 2:40:27 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: kenarman
I will wait while you dig up the quote where Biden promised to do away with the southern border. Don't take too long I expect to be dead in 10 years.

Dumb, dumb, dumb. No one is doing away with the southern border. You just don’t like that Donny failed to build the wall and Biden ain’t wasting his time with pandering to the racists who are obsessed with one.
January 6th, 2024 at 6:36:41 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Dumb, dumb, dumb. No one is doing away with the southern border. You just don’t like that Donny failed to build the wall and Biden ain’t wasting his time with pandering to the racists who are obsessed with one.

That is pretty hard to do but that probably is the stupidest post ever for you. Have you been drinking on a Saturday night and feeling a little tipsy?
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
January 7th, 2024 at 4:19:49 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Except you are apparently unable to name them.

No, I have better things to do than to type here. This is a distraction for a few minutes a day.

"A majority of voters say they view President Biden’s speech earlier this month in Philadelphia in which he said the GOP is “dominated, driven and intimidated” by MAGA Republicans as divisive, according to a new Harvard CAPS-Harris Poll shared exclusively with The Hill.

Sixty percent of respondents said Biden’s speech divided the country and held it back, while 40 percent said the speech united the nation and moved it forward. Another 56 percent opposed the address, while 44 percent said they supported it. "

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/3640627-majority-of-americans-view-bidens-anti-maga-speech-as-divisive-poll/

This type of speech is not that of someone who wants to "unite" the country.

He also promised to run a transparent administration. He can't even hold a real press conference.

"More than any president in recent memory, Mr. Biden, 80, has taken steps to reduce opportunities for journalists to question him in forums where he can offer unscripted answers and they can follow up. The result, critics say, is a president who has fewer moments of public accountability for his comments, decisions and actions."

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/04/21/us/politics/biden-public-appearances-media.html
January 7th, 2024 at 4:26:58 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8

Wall. No Wall. That isn't the point. We have no control of our own border. If you don't control your border, you don't really have much of a country. We have people coming in from all directions and States paying for the Federal governments failure to maintain control of the border.

Biden said for everyone to come, they did, and he did nothing but let them come in the country.

The Republicans have failed miserably to force his hand. They don't know what to do and clowns decided to take out the Speaker just for the hell of it. I blame them for part of the problem.

The thing is this...Biden can shut down the border. It has been done by other Presidents...not just Trump.

What is his endgame? Or is even aware of an endgame that someone has created in his absence of mind?
January 7th, 2024 at 4:43:38 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Wall. No Wall. That isn't the point. We have no control of our own border. If you don't control your border, you don't really have much of a country. We have people coming in from all directions and States paying for the Federal governments failure to maintain control of the border.

Biden said for everyone to come, they did, and he did nothing but let them come in the country.

The Republicans have failed miserably to force his hand. They don't know what to do and clowns decided to take out the Speaker just for the hell of it. I blame them for part of the problem.

The thing is this...Biden can shut down the border. It has been done by other Presidents...not just Trump.

What is his endgame? Or is even aware of an endgame that someone has created in his absence of mind?

If the Republicans in congress really wanted to do something about it right now, they'd offer a compromise the Democrats actually wanted to get it done.

That's the way things work when a party doesn't have total control.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 7th, 2024 at 4:55:36 AM permalink
ams288

I don’t care about the southern border whatsoever, I was simply pointing out another absolutely stupid post by kenarman.