2 votes (15.38%)
2 votes (15.38%)
No votes (0%)

13 members have voted

March 6th, 2024 at 4:19:39 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: DoubleGold
If there was an insurrection, the protesters would have brought guns.

That's fake news to blame Trump so they could try to disqualify him.

It was a setup.

And it didn't work.

The biggest problem with this is the total lack of transparency. Based on how many others President Biden has allowed to become "newcomers" while his administration lies to us about the border being under control and blames Republicans for not supporting the joke of a bill they tried he championed, the 320,000 is (sadly) a drop in the bucket.

His administration consistently refuse to release information or answer questions completely when asked.

If you want to let everyone in, have the guts to just say it and do it. Of course he does not do that because he knows his media and followers will believe what he says and not even ask what he is doing.

About the bill...the Republicans should have pushed to amend it, re-write it, etc. Just ignoring was not a good move because it gave him an excuse.
March 6th, 2024 at 4:44:23 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Quote: RonC
The biggest problem with this is the total lack of transparency. Based on how many others President Biden has allowed to become "newcomers" while his administration lies to us about the border being under control and blames Republicans for not supporting the joke of a bill they tried he championed, the 320,000 is (sadly) a drop in the bucket.

His administration consistently refuse to release information or answer questions completely when asked.

If you want to let everyone in, have the guts to just say it and do it. Of course he does not do that because he knows his media and followers will believe what he says and not even ask what he is doing.

About the bill...the Republicans should have pushed to amend it, re-write it, etc. Just ignoring was not a good move because it gave him an excuse.

When they packed the J6 board with TDS and didn't release the J6 footage, they established doubt.

There are thousands of other events that are TDS related, like the J6 docs missing, etc.

A person doesn't have to like another.

But rigging news, impeachments, elections, collusion, immigration, lawsuits, etc. is just attacking our country.

TDS is negatively affecting all of us.
March 6th, 2024 at 5:09:01 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: RonC

Wait, what? You think us "followers" worry about the border all day like the right? Hah ha. I just consider it a "concern" but it's only on my radar as I have to listen to the right complain about it constantly. (well, I don't have to, but I like to keep up with what's going on politically even if I'm not the one shedding tears)

Still, no one is bothering to actually look at people working in our economy legal or not. This is one reason I find the right disingenuous only pointing out criminals from over the border affecting us negatively while they're likely also actually benefitting from the "invasion" but only enjoy scapegoating the illegals.

Meanwhile Abbot and DeSantis make sure immigrants go where there isn't actually enough work. It's quite possible these immigrants would either end up working where they are needed rather than where Republicans are sending them.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 6th, 2024 at 5:58:25 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: kenarman
"Biden administration ADMITS flying 320,000 migrants secretly into the U.S. to reduce the number of crossings at the border has national security 'vulnerabilities'"

He promised to open the borders if elected. He's doing what the majority of voters elected him to do.

The Center for Immigration Studies found that number through the Freedom of Information Act.

Not so secret, they've been flying three planeloads of illegals into Westchester Airport, every week in the middle of the night, for the past three years. Most of them are immediately bussed to NYC where the overwhelming majority of voters support Biden's policies. NYC is currently receiving 10,000 every month by air and land. More than 200,000 so far. Living here free at taxpayer expense. And the people here love it. Can't get enough of them. Which they will prove once again in November.

Some flights may be landing at Macarthur Airport in Suffolk County on Long Island. They're getting hammered in Suffolk as well as Nassau County, where the former County Executive was recently elected to Congress by a 10% margin, after bragging "I kicked ICE out of Nassau County". They love illegals in Nassau County.
March 6th, 2024 at 6:52:55 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: rxwine
Credit to Biden

I am against telling a company what they can and cannot charge. As long as it is clear when you sign up what the charges are. Let competition drive the cost of not paying your bill on time. Not the government.

You say ‘credit’. I say ‘government over reach’.
March 6th, 2024 at 7:03:28 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: ams288
I guess this 320,000 immigrants story is really taking off amongst idiots.

Do you just not care or you so brainwashed that you don't believe it is true?
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
March 6th, 2024 at 7:57:40 AM permalink
RonC
Quote: Tanko
He promised to open the borders if elected. He's doing what the majority of voters elected him to do.

The Center for Immigration Studies found that number through the Freedom of Information Act.

Not so secret, they've been flying three planeloads of illegals into Westchester Airport, every week in the middle of the night, for the past three years. Most of them are immediately bussed to NYC where the overwhelming majority of voters support Biden's policies. NYC is currently receiving 10,000 every month by air and land. More than 200,000 so far. Living here free at taxpayer expense. And the people here love it. Can't get enough of them. Which they will prove once again in November.

Some flights may be landing at Macarthur Airport in Suffolk County on Long Island. They're getting hammered in Suffolk as well as Nassau County, where the former County Executive was recently elected to Congress by a 10% margin, after bragging "I kicked ICE out of Nassau County". They love illegals in Nassau County.

You should not need a FOIA request to get simple non-classified numbers from our government. If you are proud of what you are doing--opening the borders--then own it. Tell us how many you are letting in and where they are being sent.

Transparency is easier than hiding things. I do get not having to turn over huge reports instantly, but this is easy stuff.
March 6th, 2024 at 8:03:43 AM permalink
RonC
Quote: rxwine
Wait, what? You think us "followers" worry about the border all day like the right? Hah ha. I just consider it a "concern" but it's only on my radar as I have to listen to the right complain about it constantly. (well, I don't have to, but I like to keep up with what's going on politically even if I'm not the one shedding tears)

Still, no one is bothering to actually look at people working in our economy legal or not. This is one reason I find the right disingenuous only pointing out criminals from over the border affecting us negatively while they're likely also actually benefitting from the "invasion" but only enjoy scapegoating the illegals.

Meanwhile Abbot and DeSantis make sure immigrants go where there isn't actually enough work. It's quite possible these immigrants would either end up working where they are needed rather than where Republicans are sending them.

The influx of immigrants is hurting citizens of many areas. It is easy for people who are doing well to ignore (besides the Fentanyl problem) because they can avoid cities and areas where there are problems. They suffer no consequences and perhaps can get there gardening work done cheaper. They also drive down wages for lower income groups.

Democrats usually scream about not taking care of our citizens. They are letting criminals run free, not protecting their actual constituents, and turning cities into unsafe areas.

There isn't enough work in Texas for all the immigrants. They need to be shared with everyone.

There is only one end game that would make a party want to bring in people, hurt the people who have traditionally supported them, and generally ignore the laws we have on immigration.

It seems obvious...it isn't just about being "nice"...
March 6th, 2024 at 8:07:43 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: kenarman
Quote: ams288
I guess this 320,000 immigrants story is really taking off amongst idiots.

Do you just not care or you so brainwashed that you don't believe it is true?

The first option: don’t care.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 6th, 2024 at 8:58:44 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: SOOPOO
I am against telling a company what they can and cannot charge. As long as it is clear when you sign up what the charges are. Let competition drive the cost of not paying your bill on time. Not the government.

You say ‘credit’. I say ‘government over reach’.

Well, I say credit card companies much like loan sharks often don't care about targeting the most vulnerable people.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?