2 votes (15.38%)
2 votes (15.38%)
No votes (0%)

13 members have voted

June 30th, 2023 at 2:47:55 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: Evenbob
As far as Rocking the Boat RFK Jr is a bigger threat than Trump was and he's got my vote.

After reading this article, would you still vote for him?
June 30th, 2023 at 5:34:29 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Tanko

So, far, just an ex-wife. Or a story about an ex-wife We'll know soon enough if there is more coming if his campaign gets more traction.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 30th, 2023 at 8:35:10 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

"Daily Mail has failed numerous fact checks, generally linked to deliberate attempts to spread fake news, implying that the publication seeks to profit from hoaxes or disinformation."

"The Daily Mail has been criticised for its unreliability, its printing of sensationalist and inaccurate scare stories."

You want more, there's lots more..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 30th, 2023 at 8:57:12 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
The fascinating thing about RFK Jr is that only righties are obsessed with him.

He’s not going to be the Dem nominee (DUHHHHH).

If he were to run as an independent he’d take more votes from Donny than Biden. So god speed to him!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 30th, 2023 at 11:37:21 AM permalink
Evenbob

"Daily Mail has failed numerous fact checks, generally linked to deliberate attempts to spread fake news, implying that the publication seeks to profit from hoaxes or disinformation."

"The Daily Mail has been criticised for its unreliability, its printing of sensationalist and inaccurate scare stories."

You want more, there's lots more..

I take Scott Adams advice when it comes to news articles about famous people. He says 98% of the stuff you hear or read is not true and you should only believe it if it starts being reported in most of the media from top to bottom. He's a semi-famous person and he knows for a fact with examples from himself and friends that the Press is mostly full of crap. When you start hearing the story about RFK Junior on CNN and Fox News and NBC and Joe Rogan and Ben Shapiro then you can start to believe it. Until then it has zero credibility.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 1st, 2023 at 9:57:13 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
At this point I think the best republican candidate is Mike Pence.

He just went to Ukraine to meet Zelensky and make the point that he is a hawkish, old-school republican, unlike the MAGA poseurs.

Sure, he's religious and conservative but he's level headed, experienced and seemingly honest.

Gotta hope his campaign gets traction; I think he's one to watch.
July 1st, 2023 at 11:02:26 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: missedhervee
At this point I think the best republican candidate is Mike Pence.

He just went to Ukraine to meet Zelensky and make the point that he is a hawkish, old-school republican, unlike the MAGA poseurs.

Sure, he's religious and conservative but he's level headed, experienced and seemingly honest.

Gotta hope his campaign gets traction; I think he's one to watch.

Well, the personal scandals will be harder to come by. “Mike Pence wears same tie 3 days in a row.”
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 1st, 2023 at 11:09:43 AM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: rxwine
Well, the personal scandals will be harder to come by. “Mike Pence wears same tie 3 days in a row.”

Mike Pence is almost as exciting as two day old tuna salad but not quite. Why him and Chris Christie are even bothering to run, what are they going to get out of it. They have zero chance of being nominated let alone winning. Mike Pence is dull and Christy is a big fat slob. There's a picture of him sleeping across two seats on an airplane with his mouth hanging open it his huge gut hanging out, Charming..
July 2nd, 2023 at 8:30:17 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Mike Pence is dull and Christy is a big fat slob. There's a picture of him sleeping across two seats on an airplane with his mouth hanging open it his huge gut hanging out, Charming..

I hate Donny and all he stands for with a fiery passion, but every now and then he can make me legitimately LOL

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 2nd, 2023 at 10:05:04 AM permalink
rquiredusername
Threads: 0
Pence just can’t compete with the other republican candidates like DeSantis, Christie, or Trump in the morbidly obese lack of personal care and respect qualifications, which seems to be an important qualification to many.