No votes (0%)
2 votes (15.38%)
2 votes (15.38%)
No votes (0%)

13 members have voted

July 2nd, 2023 at 7:50:56 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
I read 50K folks showed up in SC today for a Trump rally.

All the rest of the contenders combined, including Newsom, Biden, Pence, DeSantis, RFK Jr., etc. would be doing good to get half that amount.
July 3rd, 2023 at 11:08:00 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Newsweek used the word imploding for his campaign from where I got this quote.

Quote:
Just 35.9 percent of Americans hold a favorable view of DeSantis, compared to 45.2 percent who say they view him unfavorably as of June 29, according to FiveThirtyEight's national average tracker, although experts point out the campaign is still in its early stages.

DeSantis's unfavorable rating among potential voters has been steadily rising since late March, when he recorded a split 39.3 percent favorable rating. This includes the time after he confirmed his 2024 bid in late May in an error-strewn Twitter Space online announcement.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 3rd, 2023 at 12:40:28 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: rxwine
Newsweek used the word imploding for his campaign from where I got this quote.

Voters don’t want to spend the next four years listening to his shrill voice? I’m shocked.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 4th, 2023 at 5:28:54 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: DoubleGold
I read 50K folks showed up in SC today for a Trump rally.

No much else to do in SC.

Biden crushed Trump by six million votes, despite never getting more than a few hundred people at his rallies. That was only when he enlisted the unions to send lackeys to fill the seats.

Lot of good it did them. Three years later, union membership in PA is the lowest on record.
July 4th, 2023 at 6:20:09 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Tanko

Biden crushed Trump by six million votes, despite never getting more than a few hundred people at his rallies. That was only when he enlisted the unions to send lackeys to fill the seats.

Lot of good it did them. Three years later, union membership in PA is the lowest on record.

More need for union power isn't actually a good thing for anyone since it indicates industry that wasn't well-managed in the first place before it got unionized. If you run a profitable company but screw too many of your workers down the labor chain, you might as well be advertising to be unionized.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 4th, 2023 at 7:06:10 AM permalink
DoubleGold

It's possible there'll be 1/2 million soon at his rallies and 100 million write-in votes this coming steal.

The global elite won't allow peace because of the military/industrial complex and the dollar influence.

The main thing is not to force Americans into the military until after the election.
July 4th, 2023 at 10:45:26 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: DoubleGold
The global elite won't allow peace because of the military/industrial complex and the dollar influence.

Roll with it.

War stocks. Lockheed is up 26% and Ratheon is up 85% since Biden became president.
July 4th, 2023 at 11:36:09 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Roll with it.

War stocks. Lockheed is up 26% and Ratheon is up 85% since Biden became president.

Just the take on the currency exchange rate spread from these other countries is worth billions wanting to buy fighter jets and missiles, etc.

I think the hardware is the bait and the spread makes the deals worthwhile for the bankers doing nothing.

Otherwise, no hardware sales allowed.
July 14th, 2023 at 7:08:44 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: missedhervee
At this point I think the best republican candidate is Mike Pence.

He just went to Ukraine to meet Zelensky and make the point that he is a hawkish, old-school republican, unlike the MAGA poseurs.

Sure, he's religious and conservative but he's level headed, experienced and seemingly honest.

Gotta hope his campaign gets traction; I think he's one to watch.

Terrible candidate; he's too extreme on social issues. It would be Mastriano, in Pennsylvania, all over again. The GOP might as well concede 2024 as nominate Pence; it would save them some money, at least.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
July 14th, 2023 at 7:09:35 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: Evenbob
Mike Pence is almost as exciting as two day old tuna salad but not quite. Why him and Chris Christie are even bothering to run, what are they going to get out of it. They have zero chance of being nominated let alone winning. Mike Pence is dull and Christy is a big fat slob. There's a picture of him sleeping across two seats on an airplane with his mouth hanging open it his huge gut hanging out, Charming..

Donations. Especially for Christie. It doesn't take much in donations to afford the Chinese buffet for the next few years.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman