No votes (0%)

13 members have voted

June 20th, 2023 at 1:37:33 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: terapined
On the flip side Kennedy is batshit crazy
https://www.advocate.com/politics/robert-f-kennedy-jr-poppers
"Poppers Cause AIDS, the Environment Makes Boys Trans Says Robert F. Kennedy Jr."

WTF?????????????

Exactly what needs to be said to win the Democrat nomination! /s
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 21st, 2023 at 2:30:20 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/4060056-gallup-finds-new-high-in-voters-who-say-theyll-only-vote-for-candidate-who-agrees-with-them-on-abortion/

How will the Republicans deal with Roevember. No doubt by sticking there heads in the sand. This is probably due to social media brainwashing
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 21st, 2023 at 5:31:40 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/4060056-gallup-finds-new-high-in-voters-who-say-theyll-only-vote-for-candidate-who-agrees-with-them-on-abortion/

How will the Republicans deal with Roevember. No doubt by sticking there heads in the sand. This is probably due to social media brainwashing

Once again, are you aware that in 2022 the Republicans won over 1/2 of the Congressional elections? Despite their (stupid) abortion stances? I can find plenty of standard Democrat policies that 28% of Americans would say are non starters for a candidate.

I do agree that Republican anti abortion stances are certainly a negative for them in many elections. But luckily there aren’t enough people stupid enough to think abortion rights is the most important issue facing our country. As 2022 proved.

I am likely more pro abortion rights than most. But it is certainly not the issue I care most about. Or second most. Or third most…..
June 21st, 2023 at 5:54:34 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO

I am likely more pro abortion rights than most. But it is certainly not the issue I care most about. Or second most. Or third most…..

No kidding, you are old
But
It's very logical that voters aged 18 to say 40, this is an extremely important issue that can drastically effect their lives
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 22nd, 2023 at 2:33:31 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
No kidding, you are old
But
It's very logical that voters aged 18 to say 40, this is an extremely important issue that can drastically effect their lives

I believe abortion rights is more of a talking point than a voting point for most people. Most people just vote party over issues.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
June 28th, 2023 at 8:44:12 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I may have to change my position on RFK. He may be a formidable political candidate, and for that matter a viable one.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 29th, 2023 at 4:45:15 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: rxwine
I may have to change my position on RFK. He may be a formidable political candidate, and for that matter a viable one.

Kennedy is a bigger threat to the swamp than Trump.

'RFK Jr.: Saying I'm anti-vaccine is 'way of silencing me' | RFK Jr. Town Hall'`

He can take Biden in the primaries. As of two months ago, only 26% of voters and 48% of democrats want Biden to run again. Probably less than that now.

If the puppet masters sour on Biden, they will try to install the equally controllable Newsom in the office. He has a better chance against Kennedy than Xiden.

So far, the Party is sticking with Biden, because it wants Kamala to become the first black-asian female president.
June 29th, 2023 at 4:59:49 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
RFK Jr. should run as a Republican, cause Dems don’t want anything to do with the anti-vax nutso.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 29th, 2023 at 8:01:00 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine

Absolutely. His favorite thing is to ask people what they think his stance is on vaccines and they always get it wrong. He's not anti vaccine. What he's doing is he's had hundreds of cases in his law practice involving pharmaceutical companies and he knows how they operate. He says they love to say a certain vaccine affects one in a million people negatively when the truth is that study after study after study over decades has shown it's close to one in 40, not one in a million. Big Pharma companies are crooks, they are liars they are deceivers and he knows it better than anybody. So the negativity you're seeing towards RFK Jr is coming from Democrats who are in the pocket of big Pharma which is most of them. Big Pharma is telling them what to do. As far as Rocking the Boat RFK Jr is a bigger threat than Trump was and he's got my vote.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 29th, 2023 at 11:45:25 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Almost half of the country:

"There is no way Joe Biden got 81 million votes in the 2020 election".

Not even close.

So that's a serious issue.

No need to vote from now on.