December 13th, 2023 at 2:55:00 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
I won't write a comment on this one.

Just showing it.

-----------------------

Pro-Life Democrat Presidential Candidate to Air Gruesome Abortion Ad on NBC

11 Dec 2023
The 30-second television ad (Warning: Graphic Content) shows horrific images of the remains of five late-term babies allegedly killed in abortions at the Washington Surgi-Center in Washington, DC. The five babies were among 115 aborted babies Bukovinac allegedly discovered in March of last year outside of the abortion clinic while working as founder and executive director of Progressive Anti-Abortion Uprising (PAAU), a left-wing pro-life group.

Bukovinac and the group’s director of activism, Lauren Handy, said they recovered the infants’ bodies from Curtis Bay Medical Waste Services outside of the Washington Surgi-Center on March 25, 2022, after allegedly convincing the waste services driver to give them one of the boxes, telling him it likely contained “dead babies” and that they would give them a proper burial and funeral. Curtis Bay has previously denied any involvement.

Bukovinac and Handy then allegedly took the box and brought it back to Handy’s apartment. There, they opened the box and the red plastic bag inside to find the remains of 110 mostly first-trimester aborted children. “At the bottom of the box was a clear plastic bag with five more containers,” Bukovinac described at the time. Those allegedly held the remains of five late-term aborted babies featured in the political ad, which PAAU named Christopher X, Harriet, Phoenix, Holly, and Angel.

“At the bottom of the box was a clear plastic bag with five more containers. One much bigger than the remaining four. Lauren reached into the largest bucket and removed the remains of a beautiful, intact, and nearly full-term baby boy we named Christopher X,” Bukovinac said in a press conference last year. “I think I can speak for both Lauren and I when I say this was the most devastating and soul-crushing experience of our lives. Not even years of anti-abortion advocacy could have prepared us for that moment.”
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/12/11/pro-life-democrat-presidential-candidate-air-gruesome-abortion-ad-nbc/

-----------------------
December 13th, 2023 at 3:19:27 PM permalink
DoubleGold
The source can be searched for located on PAAU's site.

I won't post the link because it's graphic.

---------------------

Christopher X is a baby boy. His body was uncovered on the Feast of the Annunciation, the day Catholics believe that Jesus Christ was conceived. His last name is X in honor of Malcolm X who used this last name because he said that his native name was stolen by the violence of chattel slavery.

--------------------
December 13th, 2023 at 3:48:25 PM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Quote: DoubleGold

Just showing it.

-----------------------

11 Dec 2023
The 30-second television ad (Warning: Graphic Content) shows horrific images of the remains of five late-term babies allegedly killed in abortions at the Washington Surgi-Center in Washington, DC. The five babies were among 115 aborted babies Bukovinac allegedly discovered in March of last year outside of the abortion clinic while working as founder and executive director of Progressive Anti-Abortion Uprising (PAAU), a left-wing pro-life group.

Bukovinac and the group’s director of activism, Lauren Handy, said they recovered the infants’ bodies from Curtis Bay Medical Waste Services outside of the Washington Surgi-Center on March 25, 2022, after allegedly convincing the waste services driver to give them one of the boxes, telling him it likely contained “dead babies” and that they would give them a proper burial and funeral. Curtis Bay has previously denied any involvement.

Bukovinac and Handy then allegedly took the box and brought it back to Handy’s apartment. There, they opened the box and the red plastic bag inside to find the remains of 110 mostly first-trimester aborted children. “At the bottom of the box was a clear plastic bag with five more containers,” Bukovinac described at the time. Those allegedly held the remains of five late-term aborted babies featured in the political ad, which PAAU named Christopher X, Harriet, Phoenix, Holly, and Angel.

“At the bottom of the box was a clear plastic bag with five more containers. One much bigger than the remaining four. Lauren reached into the largest bucket and removed the remains of a beautiful, intact, and nearly full-term baby boy we named Christopher X,” Bukovinac said in a press conference last year. “I think I can speak for both Lauren and I when I say this was the most devastating and soul-crushing experience of our lives. Not even years of anti-abortion advocacy could have prepared us for that moment.”
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/12/11/pro-life-democrat-presidential-candidate-air-gruesome-abortion-ad-nbc/

-----------------------

Nothing but shock talk, designed not to win over with facts, but with emotions.
December 13th, 2023 at 3:48:25 PM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Quote: DoubleGold

Just showing it.

-----------------------

11 Dec 2023

-----------------------

December 13th, 2023 at 4:05:29 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: GenoDRPh

I'm not sure why the Democrat Presidential candidate decided to use an emotional tactic with absolutely no facts. :)
December 13th, 2023 at 4:16:14 PM permalink
DoubleGold
In the first source, Dianne explains the difference between scientific fact and myth.

In the second, she refers to forming the conscience based upon factual science.

-------------------

WHEN DO HUMAN BEINGS BEGIN?

"SCIENTIFIC" MYTHS AND SCIENTIFIC FACTS

Dianne N. Irving, M.A., Ph.D.

February 1999
A zygote is the beginning of a new human being (i.e., an embryo).
https://www.princeton.edu/~prolife/articles/wdhbb.html

--------------------

The Woman and the Physician Facing Abortion

by Dianne N. Irving, M.A., Ph.D.

May 18, 2000
I. Introduction:

One of the most urgent yet least discussed dilemmas concerning the woman, the physician, and a host of others facing abortion today, is access to the correct basic scientific information regarding the human embryo — scientific information which demonstrates empirically that normally every human being begins at fertilization as a single-cell embryo, the zygote. Without this correct scientific information we are all precluded from forming our consciences correctly or making morally correct decisions about abortion, human embryo research, human embryonic stem cell research, cloning, formation of interspecies chimeras, germ-line DNA recombinant gene research and therapy, and other related current medical and scientific issues. The use of the correct science is indeed the starting point for thinking about all of this, short of Divine Revelation.
https://www.catholicculture.org/culture/library/view.cfm?recnum=2773

--------------------
December 14th, 2023 at 7:51:34 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
The swing states are all solidly Trump.

Arizona: Trump 46, Biden 42
Georgia: Trump 49, Biden 43
Michigan: Trump 46, Biden 42
Nevada: Trump 47, Biden 44
N. Carolina: Trump 49, Biden 40
Pennsylvania: Trump 46, Biden 44
Wisconsin: Trump 45, Biden 41
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
December 14th, 2023 at 8:07:17 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: kenarman
The swing states are all solidly Trump.

Arizona: Trump 46, Biden 42
Georgia: Trump 49, Biden 43
Michigan: Trump 46, Biden 42
Nevada: Trump 47, Biden 44
N. Carolina: Trump 49, Biden 40
Pennsylvania: Trump 46, Biden 44
Wisconsin: Trump 45, Biden 41

See this?

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/

The Insurrection attempt, or whatever you want to call it? That was game over. Game friggin' over. There's no coming back from that.

Unless...the Democrats don't leave well enough alone and just keep coming after you, keep coming after you, keep coming after you. Refuse to just let it die where it should have died. Rally Trump's base and turn him into a sympathetic figure in the eyes of some who might not even be his base.

All the meantime not controlling their children (mostly college aged) who want to bombard the internet with BS about how individual Americans, who are just trying to live their lives, benefitted from the Patriarchy and Institutional Racism and how heterosexual white males are the scum of the Earth by virtue of their mere existences.

And then, people have the audacity to be surprised that Trump is not only competitive, but evidently, leading.

I remember someone saying this would happen. I wonder who that might have been? Now, they might have to try to find some legal reason to prevent him from running; they wouldn't have had to do that before.

If Trump (who I would absolutely never vote for) wins, the Democrats did it to themselves.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
December 14th, 2023 at 8:44:44 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Mission146
See this?

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/

The Insurrection attempt, or whatever you want to call it? That was game over. Game friggin' over. There's no coming back from that.

Unless...the Democrats don't leave well enough alone and just keep coming after you, keep coming after you, keep coming after you. Refuse to just let it die where it should have died. Rally Trump's base and turn him into a sympathetic figure in the eyes of some who might not even be his base.

All the meantime not controlling their children (mostly college aged) who want to bombard the internet with BS about how individual Americans, who are just trying to live their lives, benefitted from the Patriarchy and Institutional Racism and how heterosexual white males are the scum of the Earth by virtue of their mere existences.

And then, people have the audacity to be surprised that Trump is not only competitive, but evidently, leading.

I remember someone saying this would happen. I wonder who that might have been? Now, they might have to try to find some legal reason to prevent him from running; they wouldn't have had to do that before.

If Trump (who I would absolutely never vote for) wins, the Democrats did it to themselves.

I understand your premise. Although I can't take seriously adults getting upset because college students often are exploring for the first time radical themes in all areas of life. Not just politics. But each generation has its own unique take on things which might be different than a prior one, or a later one.

Unfortunately, I myself can't name offhand what was unfair to Trump that he didn't deserve. Maybe something will come to mind.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 14th, 2023 at 8:50:52 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
In fact, i think the attacks on biden's family are completely expected due to him not actively doing anything to set himself apart from it. Doesn't mean I believe he did it himself, but he pretty much earned all the attention he's getting. And I mean Joe not Hunter. I personally believe Joe chose to look away from it. That's what earned all the scrutiny. Now, the dues are being paid. He has to survive it.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?