Fetterman v Oz

Page 11 of 13« First<8910111213>
November 8th, 2022 at 12:41:54 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: JCW09

Fetterman campaign already suing to allow mis-dated/non-dated ballots be counted.
At some point we need to say if you are too F’ing stupid to properly date your ballot,
Your vote really shouldn’t count.

I posted this somewhere. To me it’s simple. If the election rules in Pennsylvania require a date on the ballot, and you are too stupid to put one on it, then it is good that your vote doesn’t count. Could be tipping point for Oz over Fetterman.
November 8th, 2022 at 12:58:42 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
I think Oz wins regardless but wait for Feeterman to be called an Election Denier
Oh, wait if you have a D by your name you’re never an election denier,
Even when you dispute the outcome of your election.
Here is looking at you Hillary & Fat Bitch Abrams
LMAO
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
November 8th, 2022 at 1:07:09 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: JCW09
I think Oz wins regardless but wait for Feeterman to be called an Election Denier
Oh, wait if you have a D by your name you’re never an election denier,

I’ve seen estimates that Oz may be up +20 or +30 tonight due to the way PA counts votes.

How long til the “STOP THE COUNT” crowd emerges?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 8th, 2022 at 2:35:00 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: SOOPOO
I posted this somewhere. To me it’s simple. If the election rules in Pennsylvania require a date on the ballot, and you are too stupid to put one on it, then it is good that your vote doesn’t count. Could be tipping point for Oz over Fetterman.

Easy solution. Require mail-in ballots be notarized. Notary checks for errors. Allow the notary to charge the usual $2-3 fee for their service if they wish.
The President is a fink.
November 8th, 2022 at 2:48:26 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: AZDuffman
Easy solution. Require mail-in ballots be notarized. Notary checks for errors. Allow the notary to charge the usual $2-3 fee for their service if they wish.

The government would have to pay the notary fee or else it would be "discrimination against the poor". Also, a notary requires ID which is apparently also discriminatory. The last time I had something notarized it was $10.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
November 8th, 2022 at 3:13:31 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: DRich
The government would have to pay the notary fee or else it would be "discrimination against the poor". Also, a notary requires ID which is apparently also discriminatory. The last time I had something notarized it was $10.

How is it discriminatory? Want to avoid the fee? Show up in person. Oh, yeah, that means lazy voters have to get off the sofa!

$10 is steep. I have my commission and think $4-5 was most you could charge. Not sure as I have never charged anyone and had it because it helped my employment prospects, but the thing was it was not supposed to be a profit-making thing. Now, you could charge for mileage and "legal fees" the later for example if you did a vehicle title transfer. But to just notarize it had to be minimal.
The President is a fink.
November 8th, 2022 at 3:20:30 PM permalink
DRich
How is it discriminatory? Want to avoid the fee? Show up in person. Oh, yeah, that means lazy voters have to get off the sofa!

It would definitely be discriminatory if people of means had options to vote where people that don't can't vote in that way. I am not saying that I am against it but it would definitely be discriminatory.
November 9th, 2022 at 3:28:19 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: DRich
It would definitely be discriminatory if people of means had options to vote where people that don't can't vote in that way. I am not saying that I am against it but it would definitely be discriminatory.

Everyone would have the option. And it would not be a "poll tax" as you could still vote free in person.
The President is a fink.
November 9th, 2022 at 3:57:03 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
I had the most peaceful election night of my life.

Totally ignored all social media and news. Watched some Netflix. Went to bed.

Woke up to see this blaring article on NYT:

Fetterman Defeats Oz
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 9th, 2022 at 4:23:20 AM permalink
DRich
Everyone would have the option. And it would not be a "poll tax" as you could still vote free in person.

Everybody has to have the same options. A person with $0 would not have that option. If the government paid it would work.
Page 11 of 13« First<8910111213>