The Trump Arrest thread

August 29th, 2023 at 4:15:31 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
The crooked judge has set the trial for March 4. Just happens to be the day before Super Tuesday, what a coincidence.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
August 29th, 2023 at 4:29:14 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: kenarman
The crooked judge has set the trial for March 4. Just happens to be the day before Super Tuesday, what a coincidence.

You’re a rightie, crooked judges are your guys’s bread and butter.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 29th, 2023 at 5:13:00 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Quote: kenarman

It reinforces that he's likely going to win, because there would be no need otherwise.
August 30th, 2023 at 9:42:20 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
federal judge on Wednesday ruled in favor of two Georgia election workers who sued Rudy Giuliani for defamation, further ordering the attorney associated with former President Trump to pay sanctions.

Rather than hand over the documents, Giuliani late last month conceded in court filings that the statements in question were false and defamatory.

Howell also ordered Giuliani to pay nearly $90,000 and his businesses to pay more than $43,000 to reimburse legal fees the election workers incurred in their attempt to compel Giuliani to turn over the discovery.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 30th, 2023 at 11:13:53 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
oops wrong thread
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 30th, 2023 at 6:52:17 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote:
NEW YORK (Reuters) -New York's attorney general on Wednesday asked a state judge to declare, even before the start of a trial, that Donald Trump committed fraud by submitting false statements to bankers and insurers and overstating his net worth by up to $2.23 billion.

In filings with a state court in Manhattan, Attorney General Letitia James said evidence in her civil case showed "repeated and persistent fraudulent use" by Trump and his family business of false and misleading financial statements from 2011 to 2021.

James said inflating values of more than a dozen assets by hundreds of millions of dollars established the defendants' liability for fraud under the state's Executive Law.

"The cumulative effect of these numerous deceptive schemes to inflate Mr. Trump's assets, and hence his net worth, is staggering," and is "just the tip of a much larger iceberg of deception (the state) is prepared to expose at trial," James said.

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 31st, 2023 at 2:33:07 AM permalink
PotPie
Threads: 5

Trump said he saved the country from a nuclear holocaust when President

he said:

"I think you would have nuclear holocaust, if I didn’t deal with North Korea,” he continued. “I think you would have a nuclear war, if I weren’t elected. And I think you might have a nuclear war now, if you want to know the truth.”'

he also overstated his net worth by billions of dollars

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-says-he-was-too-busy-averting-nuclear-holocaust-to-commit-fraud

the foolish sayings of a rich man pass for words of wisdom by the fools around him
August 31st, 2023 at 11:02:56 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: PotPie

Trump said he saved the country from a nuclear holocaust when President

he said:

"I think you would have nuclear holocaust, if I didn’t deal with North Korea,” he continued. “I think you would have a nuclear war, if I weren’t elected. And I think you might have a nuclear war now, if you want to know the truth.”'

he also overstated his net worth by billions of dollars

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-says-he-was-too-busy-averting-nuclear-holocaust-to-commit-fraud

He is great about overstating his net worth and understating his weight.
September 7th, 2023 at 2:51:31 AM permalink
PotPie
Threads: 5

criminal_________?_____________those who love and support him don't care____________he's above the law

the foolish sayings of a rich man pass for words of wisdom by the fools around him
September 8th, 2023 at 2:57:11 PM permalink
rxwine
Trump may be ranting tonight. Mark Meadows just got his appeal to have his case moved to federal court rejected.