In the News II

July 14th, 2023 at 5:30:21 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: rxwine
Btw, did you see this, oh yes, a very narrow ruling, they claimed. Much like the claim that leaving abortion up to the states might satisfy the anti-choice people.

I support the death penalty for this “judge.” Clearly they are too stupid to function and should leave this earthly plain.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 14th, 2023 at 6:03:34 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
A leaked set photo from Disney’s live action Snow White movie has come out.

As expected, retarded right wingers are now SUPER upset about this children’s movie they haven’t seen.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 14th, 2023 at 7:27:10 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: ams288

As expected, retarded right wingers are now SUPER upset about this children’s movie they haven’t seen.

I am sure they are freaking out about the skin and gender diversity.

I personally am surprised that they do not appear to actually be little people (though I guess they can use editing tricks to change this later). I thought this was a controversy now (using tall actors in roles that should naturally be played by little people and hence limiting job opportunities for little people.)
July 14th, 2023 at 7:33:48 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Long Island serial killer caught. From over a decade ago. Targeted prostitutes, I mean ‘sex workers’. Apparently ‘prostitute’ is not a politically correct word anymore. The guy is a married man, with a job. I’m wondering what his wife is thinking today?
July 14th, 2023 at 7:42:16 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: SOOPOO
I’m wondering what his wife is thinking today?

I should've married that other guy?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 15th, 2023 at 3:22:54 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: Gandler

[img not shown]

gender? hmm, maybe Snow White is transgender

Quote:
I personally am surprised that they do not appear to actually be little people (though I guess they can use editing tricks to change this later). I thought this was a controversy now (using tall actors in roles that should naturally be played by little people and hence limiting job opportunities for little people.)
this sort of thing must keep woke producers up at night. Personally, I think they should just give up on remaking these things
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
July 15th, 2023 at 4:23:53 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

The left is the side obsessed with skin color. Heck lefties here said skin color should be a qualification to get into a selective college.
The President is a fink.
July 15th, 2023 at 4:26:51 AM permalink
rxwine
Is DeSantis even a conservative? A private company (Disney) doing much of the job of the government and he does everything he can to make it part of the regular state government.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 15th, 2023 at 4:39:37 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: AZDuffman

The left is the side obsessed with skin color. Heck lefties here said skin color should be a qualification to get into a selective college.

Quote:
“Let’s be clear: affirmative action still exists for white people. It’s called legacy admissions,” Rep. Barbara Lee, a California Democrat

July 15th, 2023 at 7:29:14 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: AZDuffman
Not really. Social liberals are very concerned there, religious people more want to be left alone.

Yeah, now. The beatings will not stop. Did the church stop the beatings? No. Eventually, enough people got sick of being beaten and seeing others be beaten.

Social Liberals are more concerned with policing speech and thought, which is just as bad. Religion wanted to control what people do; the Far Left wants to control what people say and think.

I think the disappointing bottom line is that people will largely seek conformity in a protectional and tribalistic cult of one kind, or another; the cult just doesn't necessarily need to have a god. How unfortunate. Why should people want to be led?
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman