In the News II

September 29th, 2023 at 7:51:56 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: GenoDRPh
Most people don't fudge valuations to such a degree. A few percentages perhaps, but not the stark difference Donnie did.

Clearly you have never dealt in home mortgages.
The President is a fink.
September 29th, 2023 at 8:03:29 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: AZDuffman
A few are how hard it is to get rid of a union once it is approved. If I had my way there would be a recertification election 90 days before the contract expire but not less than every 5 years. I would also prohibit mandatory payroll deduction of union dues.

Government construction contracts usually de facto require union scale wages.

Under Obama Boeing got sued for OPENING a plant that was non-union. Not replacing a union plant, they just opened one.

CA is going to allow unemployment for striking workers.

Just a few.

I’d make it annual. There’s worker safety and fairness and then there is holding production hostage. Two different things.

I also agree that union dues should be handled as a separate transaction. The business certainly doesn’t pay the Union. Why would it? Therefore, the Union money should come from the Union members, on direct, and not the business. Should some of the members choose not to pay their dues, then it’s for the Union to figure out.

The Union being involuntary defeats the purpose of there being a union.

California can do as it wishes. It’s THEIR unemployment. They are a net tax contributor to the Federal Government.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
September 29th, 2023 at 8:34:44 PM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Clearly you have never dealt in home mortgages.

People over or under value their homes by several hundreds of percent like Donnie is accused of? We're not talking a fraction, say 10 or 20 %. We're talking several multiples.

Do you need a math lesson?
September 29th, 2023 at 9:06:31 PM permalink
AZDuffman
People over or under value their homes by several hundreds of percent like Donnie is accused of? We're not talking a fraction, say 10 or 20 %. We're talking several multiples.

Do you need a math lesson?

Several multiples is hard to believe. Does not pass initial smell test. Would not have held up to underwriting.
The President is a fink.
September 29th, 2023 at 9:35:28 PM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Several multiples is hard to believe. Does not pass initial smell test. Would not have held up to underwriting.

In 2020, property assessment was $27 million which Donnie didn't dispute and said the county was correct. That same year, he told the bank it was worth $490 million.

Dude's an out and out scammer.
September 30th, 2023 at 2:50:48 AM permalink
AZDuffman
In 2020, property assessment was $27 million which Donnie didn't dispute and said the county was correct. That same year, he told the bank it was worth $490 million.

Dude's an out and out scammer.

Assessment <> market value, everyone knows this. The bank does not just take his word for it. They require cash flows of rent, etc. And you cannot just make up a number, the bank will check the rest if the market to compare.

Anyone who believes he can just make up a number is the same low IQ type who believed he said to drink bleach.
The President is a fink.
September 30th, 2023 at 2:55:16 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Mission146
I’d make it annual. There’s worker safety and fairness and then there is holding production hostage. Two different things.

Annual is tough for many reasons. Anything longer then the CBA is tough because the union would no longer be there to enforce the worker end.

Quote:
California can do as it wishes. It’s THEIR unemployment. They are a net tax contributor to the Federal Government.

The taxpayers of every other state subsidize the high taxes in CA. I showed the math here. I had to be right because all I got in dispute were a bunch of "if if if" and one inactive mod just calling it convoluted or something I forget the exact words. Well, Trump did raise taxes on the rich in CA and other high tax states to end this practice, but IIRC that ends soon.

In any case, it is taxpayers subsidizing unions, which is not right.
The President is a fink.
September 30th, 2023 at 3:38:39 AM permalink
PotPie
Threads: 5

Trump co-defendant Scott Hall yesterday plead guilty in Georgia election interference case

what a total shock_________surprise, surprise, surprise__________shazam________who would have ever thunk it_____________________(-:\

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/09/29/first-co-defendant-in-trump-georgia-election-case-pleads-guilty.html

the foolish sayings of a rich man pass for words of wisdom by the fools around him
September 30th, 2023 at 3:43:47 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: PotPie

Trump co-defendant Scott Hall yesterday plead guilty in Georgia election interference case

what a total shock_________surprise, surprise, surprise__________who would have ever thunk it_____________________(-:\

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/09/29/first-co-defendant-in-trump-georgia-election-case-pleads-guilty.html

It is quite a shock as every time voting machines in liberal districts are questioned we are told it is not possible to tamper with them.
The President is a fink.
September 30th, 2023 at 3:56:47 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
It'll all even out in the end.

But one thing is for sure, anything published by the MSM can't be trusted as truth.