In the News II

September 28th, 2023 at 8:24:06 AM permalink
PotPie
Threads: 5
Quote: DoubleGold
If folks really believed the fake criminal news, then Trump wouldn't be ahead in the recent polls.

no, he's their hero________the greatest human being they have every had the immense pleasure of supporting politically

if they really believed he was a criminal, as I said, nothing would change

they would still kiss his ass

just like you do

the foolish sayings of a rich man pass for words of wisdom by the fools around him
September 28th, 2023 at 8:29:13 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
You believe the poll numbers are fudged?

In what way did I even imply that?

I'm not going to block you because I'm not a child, but I would appreciate it if you never respond directly to me again. Thank you.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
September 28th, 2023 at 8:32:24 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Quote: Mission146

I'm not going to block you because I'm not a child, but I would appreciate it if you never respond directly to me again. Thank you.

It's a question.

You don't care for Trump and he's winning in the polls.

Do you agree he's winning?
September 28th, 2023 at 8:34:06 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: PotPie
no, he's their hero________the greatest human being they have every had the immense pleasure of supporting politically

if they really believed he was a criminal, as I said, nothing would change

they would still kiss his ass

just like you do

So the poll numbers reflect the Americans that think Trump is a hero?
September 28th, 2023 at 8:38:38 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Anyway, for the people NOT trying to put words in my mouth, or alternatively, ask me one-line questions for fifteen posts to eventually try to catch me in a logic trap that won't succeed anyway---here is what I consider the most likely series of events, if #1.

1.) Someone from the Secret Service blatantly pops Trump.

2.) A handful of Trumpanzees lose their minds and go the mass murder/suicide by cop routes.

3.) "Stricter gun laws," while not well-defined, seem to be a majority winning issue for Democrats.

4.) The most likely targets for the Trumpanzees are public schools and colleges. They blame education for making students socially liberal, but that's not what makes people socially liberal. What makes people socially liberal is an either/or/both of being functionally intelligent or not being religious.

5.) These handfuls of Trumpanzees, most likely, go after public schools and colleges who are largely defenseless in a complete surprise attack. They would target children and young adults because these men are cowards, Donny.

6.) That failing, they'd want something highly populated like a grocery store or mall, where security is either extremely lax or just not packing, then they could run up some numbers.

7.) Democrats are only a few serious massacres away from having an insurmountable percentage of the public on their side when it comes to extremely strict gun control. I'm honestly surprised they haven't orchestrated these massacres already.

8.) The best part is it would be ticked off white dudes committing the Trump retribution massacres, which plays into other Far Left narratives.

9.) Democrats create a huge winning issue out of gun control and cruise to victory provided Republicans remain staunch 2A advocates. They could orchestrate additional school massacres, as needed.

All collateral damage. Trump would be dead. The ends justify the means.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
September 28th, 2023 at 8:39:12 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
It's a question.

You don't care for Trump and he's winning in the polls.

Do you agree he's winning?

Here's a question: Why not acquiesce my request to leave me alone? The polls say what they say.
September 28th, 2023 at 8:41:23 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Here's a question: Why not acquiesce my request to leave me alone? The polls say what they say.

I take that back. I will respond to you later if you address me. I stipulate that I will only respond to you if your post to me contains no fewer than 100 words, which doesn't include quotes. I don't have time for bullshit.
September 28th, 2023 at 8:53:30 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

If blocking DG makes you a child, then this board is absolutely crawling with children!

Join the club!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 28th, 2023 at 10:03:15 AM permalink
DoubleGold
I take that back. I will respond to you later if you address me. I stipulate that I will only respond to you if your post to me contains no fewer than 100 words, which doesn't include quotes. I don't have time for bullshit.

Very good.

Glad to know you aren't weak.

I didn't think you were weak.
September 28th, 2023 at 10:18:34 AM permalink
DoubleGold
In regards to Trump being a hero, I don't think he can be classified as a hero yet.

He did some great things during his term, but definitely not a hero.

It's interesting some think he's a hero.