In the News II

January 23rd, 2024 at 4:38:24 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Quote: Evenbob
Legislation to Create Special Georgia Senate Committee to Investigate Fulton County DA Fani Willis

At the least, at the very least she will lose her law license and there's a good chance she's going to jail. You can't do stuff like this when you're a lawyer, lawyers have gone to prison for far less. You cannot hire your unqualified boyfriend to be the lead consul in a felony case, overpay him, then help him spend the money. These are crimes, real crimes, not fake crimes they said Trump did. Plus look at the two of them, he's a nice looking guy, what's he doing screwing around with an ugly Thunder Thigh woman like her. Ick.

She might get a promotion because up is down and down is up.

It's like the vaccines had nanotechnology modifying consciences or blocking the paths of discernment.
January 23rd, 2024 at 12:05:27 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
The complement would be about the percentage of the unvaxxed.

But it should work out to the 80-20 rule.

The issue for the 20% is how to track pure-bloods.

RFK Jr.'s website:

---------------

Exclusive: 70% of Embalmers Report Finding Strange Blood Clots Beginning in Mid-2021

01/22/24
In a recent survey of 269 embalmers across four major countries and three continents, more than 70% reported finding strange fibrous white blood clots in significant percentages of corpses in 2023 — clots they were not finding pre-pandemic.

A similar survey conducted in late 2022 revealed that 66% of embalmers began finding the unusual clots in mid-2021, suggesting a temporal link to the rollout of COVID-19 vaccines, which began earlier that year.
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/blood-clots-embalmers-report-mid-2021-covid-vaccines/

---------------

WEF Roundup: Digital IDs Can Track the Unvaccinated, AI Can Speed Up Development of New Vaccines

01/19/24
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/wef-artificial-intelligence-digital-id-vaccines/

---------------
January 24th, 2024 at 5:33:13 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Here’s a Fani Willis story we can all get behind:

Quote:
“After fighting a four-month legal battle all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court to block his grand jury subpoena — and losing — South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham turned on a dime ‘and threw Trump under the bus,’ according to a source familiar with his testimony. According to secret grand jury testimony in Fulton County confirmed by the authors, Graham testified that if you told Trump ‘That Martians came and stole the election, he’d probably believe you.’

“He also suggested to the grand jurors that Trump cheated at golf. After Graham was finished testifying, he bumped into FANI WILLIS in a hallway and thanked her for the opportunity to tell his story. ‘That was so cathartic,’ he told Willis. ‘I feel so much better.’ Then, to the astonishment of one source who witnessed the scene, South Carolina’s senior senator hugged the Fulton County DA who was aggressively pursuing Trump. Willis’s reaction: ‘She was like “whatever, dude,”’ according to one witness of the strange encounter.”

From the book “Find Me the Votes: A Hard-Charging Georgia Prosecutor, a Rogue President, and the Plot to Steal an American Election”
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 25th, 2024 at 3:07:53 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Uh oh, my fellow stoners...trouble brewing.

Until now it's been difficult for cops to prove a driver is high at a roadside stop.

New technology which measures eye movement is being brought online.

https://ocupro.com/introducing-ocupro-roadside-cannabis-test/
January 26th, 2024 at 6:26:41 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: missedhervee
Uh oh, my fellow stoners...trouble brewing.

Until now it's been difficult for cops to prove a driver is high at a roadside stop.

New technology which measures eye movement is being brought online.

https://ocupro.com/introducing-ocupro-roadside-cannabis-test/

What's your opinion of this? The device says that it measures recent cannabis use, specifically within 60-90 minutes, but when one gets high...can the effects not last longer than that? I could count the number of times I've smoked weed without using both hands (don't enjoy the sensation), but I seem to recall the effects being much longer lasting than that, at least, for me.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
January 26th, 2024 at 10:35:42 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Georgia State Senate Approves Subpoena-Powered Probe into Fani Willis

"The Georgia State Senate on Friday approved launching a subpoena-powered investigation into Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis by a 30-19 vote."

This is a very big deal as far as this crazy loons career is concerned. When the Trump case is taken away from her they're going to have to start all over with somebody who is sane looking at the so-called evidence, instead of some lunatic with terminal Trump disorder syndrome. And if there ever is a trial which I doubt it's going to be long after the November election when nobody will care.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 26th, 2024 at 2:04:44 PM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
302,000 new potential Democrats crossed the border illegally last month.

In normal times, 10% or so might actually be eligible for asylum.

Of course, there are the got-aways. too.
January 26th, 2024 at 2:14:45 PM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Quote: RonC
302,000 new potential Democrats crossed the border illegally last month.

In normal times, 10% or so might actually be eligible for asylum.

Of course, there are the got-aways. too.

Let me know when they can legally vote. If the GOP weren't so racist, they could've been GOP voters...
January 27th, 2024 at 6:54:46 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: GenoDRPh
Let me know when they can legally vote. If the GOP weren't so racist, they could've been GOP voters...

It is pretty simple. They don't even have to be citizens nor do they have to vote. Just being here is actually enough to make a difference. All they have to do is be counted as residents.

"The apportionment population count for each of the 50 states includes the state’s total resident population plus a count of the overseas federal employees (and their dependents living with them overseas) who have that state listed as their home state in their employers’ administrative records."

https://www.census.gov/topics/public-sector/congressional-apportionment/about/faqs.html

If you put more people (however they arrive) in a state, they stand a chance of getting additional House seats. You get a million or two of them in a blue or purple state, those seats have a good chance of being additional Democrats. Even in a red state, if a million or so of them live in cities that are left-leaning, it becomes hard to not add a district that is not at least 50/50 if not in favor of the Democrats.
January 27th, 2024 at 7:10:59 AM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Quote: RonC
It is pretty simple. They don't even have to be citizens nor do they have to vote. Just being here is actually enough to make a difference. All they have to do is be counted as residents.

"The apportionment population count for each of the 50 states includes the state’s total resident population plus a count of the overseas federal employees (and their dependents living with them overseas) who have that state listed as their home state in their employers’ administrative records."

https://www.census.gov/topics/public-sector/congressional-apportionment/about/faqs.html

If you put more people (however they arrive) in a state, they stand a chance of getting additional House seats. You get a million or two of them in a blue or purple state, those seats have a good chance of being additional Democrats. Even in a red state, if a million or so of them live in cities that are left-leaning, it becomes hard to not add a district that is not at least 50/50 if not in favor of the Democrats.

Works for me. If the GOP weren't such xenophobic racists, those new districts could be Red...