In the News II

May 19th, 2023 at 8:50:46 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: PotPie
I'd be willing to be that the Fat Boy's pants are much more poopy than Biden's.

He's almost as old and much, much fatter.

And as everybody knows, the pants of fat people are always much more poopy than the pants of thin people.

You seem well versed in what is happening in old peoples underwear. Some people have an underwear fetish.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
May 19th, 2023 at 8:52:58 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
Well, you are certainly earning snowflake status. Standing up to the trans community? Hah ha, brave.

Snowflake points?

Not just the trans community more the liberal attack machine.

Coming from a guy afraid to say if he would go with a trans woman or not that’s a good one.
The President is a fink.
May 19th, 2023 at 9:19:36 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
Snowflake points?

Not just the trans community more the liberal attack machine.

Coming from a guy afraid to say if he would go with a trans woman or not that’s a good one.

I said I would go with a trans woman. Here I'm saying it again. Too bad loser. And it's still irrelevant to the point you were trying to make.Which is really the real point. Wanting to have sex with someone doesn't determine gender. Maybe see if you can argue your way out of a paper bag next time.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 19th, 2023 at 9:54:40 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
I said I would go with a trans woman. Here I'm saying it again. Too bad loser. And it's still irrelevant to the point you were trying to make.Which is really the real point. Wanting to have sex with someone doesn't determine gender. Maybe see if you can argue your way out of a paper bag next time.

I know a lot of geriatrics who must not be women. Roughly 99.999999% of them.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
May 19th, 2023 at 10:03:12 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

No, you said “I would” to an A or B question. Glad you finally answered now.
The President is a fink.
May 19th, 2023 at 10:29:13 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
No, you said “I would” to an A or B question. Glad you finally answered now.

Yes, he answered.

Now you can stop randomly bringing it up every time you are losing an argument to him.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 19th, 2023 at 10:58:26 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: ams288
Yes, he answered.

Now you can stop randomly bringing it up every time you are losing an argument to him.

+1
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 19th, 2023 at 1:29:38 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Fox News ran at least 20 segments on this story:

Turns out the story was a HOAX.

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 19th, 2023 at 2:16:54 PM permalink
rxwine
Gee a false flag operation. Glad they got caught.
May 19th, 2023 at 6:43:41 PM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
They buried Jason Neely today. He was the homeless man on the subway who complained about being hungry and thirsty and verbally threatening riders, before being choked to death by a fellow passenger who felt threatened by him.

The NYC Department of Homeless Services listed Neely in the top fifty 'at risk' homeless people in the city.

Despite that, and 44 arrests which included assaults on elderly women, Neely was always put back on the streets to fend for himself. Elderly women rejoiced everywhere.

Yesterday, the city began moving busloads of illegals into the 1,000 room Roosevelt Hotel, after agreeing to pay more than $222 million to house them there for three years. Free meals and medical included.

Amazing how fast the democrats have mucked things up.