In the News II

May 18th, 2023 at 11:06:42 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Oh dear….
She’s really not the brightest crayon in the box.

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 18th, 2023 at 11:42:54 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Is anybody else as happy as I am to see this sicko wokeness is imploding everywhere? It's like Dylan Mulvaney is a gift from God. Women hate the guy because he's mocking them, real women don't act like he does. He's a caricature of a woman, they call it wearing woman face like when someone wears black face as a caricature of a African-American. Women are finally getting super angry that for a hundred years they've been fighting for women's rights and here come the men, dressed up like women this time, trying to take it away from them in sports, in advertising, everywhere you look there's some guy in drag trying to get people to call him a woman and real women have had enough. Who would have thought that one Bud Light advertisement would be the straw that broke the proverbial camel's back. It had to happen.

I saw a psychiatrist on a podcast saying that people who have trouble with gender identification have always been treated like they have a mental illness because there's something majorly wrong with them. They are mentally ill and they need professional help. The last thing they need is everybody going along with their charade and pretending they are whatever gender they claim to be, that never ends well. If you want to pretend that you're a woman that's one thing, but actually calling yourself a woman and making everybody else call you a woman is dangerous.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 18th, 2023 at 11:55:23 AM permalink
PotPie
Threads: 5
Phony baloney Kevin McCarthy places his hands in prayer mode for his news conference re the debt crisis.

the foolish sayings of a rich man pass for words of wisdom by the fools around him
May 18th, 2023 at 3:21:16 PM permalink
rquiredusername
Threads: 0
Quote: terapined
Nope

What the hell. I’m not mad at you, I’m disappointed in you as an American. Do you remember 9/11? Do you think it was a hoax? It was real man, I was in biology class.
May 18th, 2023 at 4:11:08 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: rquiredusername
What the hell. I’m not mad at you, I’m disappointed in you as an American. Do you remember 9/11? Do you think it was a hoax? It was real man, I was in biology class.

?????????
I'm against banning tik tok because I believe in freedom
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 18th, 2023 at 5:42:23 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob

I saw a psychiatrist on a podcast saying that people who have trouble with gender identification have always been treated like they have a mental illness because there's something majorly wrong with them. They are mentally ill and they need professional help. The last thing they need is everybody going along with their charade and pretending they are whatever gender they claim to be, that never ends well. If you want to pretend that you're a woman that's one thing, but actually calling yourself a woman and making everybody else call you a woman is dangerous.

Exactly. It is called "enabling." It is why I refuse to call males by female pronouns. Any reasonably intelligent person knows not to do this by common sense.
The President is a fink.
May 18th, 2023 at 5:54:47 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
My lady saw a man pretending he was a woman the other day.

Her reaction was negative.

I have yet to see one but I saw two men holding hands a couple of weeks ago.

First time for that for me.
May 18th, 2023 at 6:00:34 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
Exactly. It is called "enabling." It is why I refuse to call males by female pronouns. Any reasonably intelligent person knows not to do this by common sense.

Years ago when this whole woke crap started there was a guy on the other forum and on this forum too who I won't name, who still had his genitals fully intact and walked around in public in women's clothes and insisted that we call him her and she and if we didn't we got suspended. Not on this forum but on the other one. I got suspended for 7 days for saying he looked like Dustin Hoffman in Tootsie. Look how things have come around, you can't watch anything now without somebody calling out these phony baloney men pretending to be women because we're sick of it and we're not going to do it anymore. They pushed it too far which is what always happens when you give these people an inch they'll take 10 miles and ruin it for themselves.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 18th, 2023 at 6:29:37 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
Years ago when this whole woke crap started there was a guy on the other forum and on this forum too who I won't name, who still had his genitals fully intact and walked around in public in women's clothes and insisted that we call him her and she and if we didn't we got suspended. Not on this forum but on the other one. I got suspended for 7 days for saying he looked like Dustin Hoffman in Tootsie. Look how things have come around, you can't watch anything now without somebody calling out these phony baloney men pretending to be women because we're sick of it and we're not going to do it anymore. They pushed it too far which is what always happens when you give these people an inch they'll take 10 miles and ruin it for themselves.

I’m sure at the time you pretended like the suspension meant nothing to you.

Here you are years later still whining about it. 😂
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 18th, 2023 at 7:14:53 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I just remembered a really old meme, well before the internet, of a man in a toilet bowl about to flush saying, "Goodbye cruel world".

Quote:
A new geological study says New York City might be sinking.

The study says the weight of all the skyscrapers is causing portions of the city to sink about one to two millimeters a year in some areas.

That may not sound like much, but there are growing concerns that the more the city sinks, the more vulnerable the area becomes to natural disasters.

https://abc7ny.com/nyc-sinking-study-flooding/13265769/
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?