In the News II

May 19th, 2023 at 2:44:28 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
Years ago when this whole woke crap started there was a guy on the other forum and on this forum too who I won't name, who still had his genitals fully intact and walked around in public in women's clothes and insisted that we call him her and she and if we didn't we got suspended. Not on this forum but on the other one. I got suspended for 7 days for saying he looked like Dustin Hoffman in Tootsie. Look how things have come around, you can't watch anything now without somebody calling out these phony baloney men pretending to be women because we're sick of it and we're not going to do it anymore. They pushed it too far which is what always happens when you give these people an inch they'll take 10 miles and ruin it for themselves.

People are afraid to stand up to this kind of thing. 20 years ago most everyone would say there are only 2 genders and you call men "he" and women "she." But like it was nothing about 1/3 of the population just went along with calling men "she" and thinking there are any number of genders. To make matters worse, these tended to be what appear the most educated groups. On college campuses it spread like wildfire. These people fooled themselves into thinking they are the most "enlightened" so accepted it. The same people who claim to "believe science" ignore it when it comes to gender. The same ones with a Masters in English will ignore pronoun use a child knows is correct.

Hopefully you are right in it snapping back the other way.
The President is a fink.
May 19th, 2023 at 3:24:19 AM permalink
PotPie
Threads: 5
Commentary about Biden family members getting all kinds of outrageous perks and shady payments.

More than $10 million in payments of various kinds distributed to various relatives.

No proof, however, that Biden made any U.S. Government policy decision to benefit any of these companies.

But still, it all sucks - smells really, really bad.

And Biden sucks too imo - I so wish there was a more appealing Democratic choice for Prez.

But, ultimately, as much as Biden sucks, he sucks much less than the Fat Boy.

So, I'll vote - not really for Biden - but against the Fat Boy who sucks more than any Prez candidate in the history of the U.S.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2023/05/18/foreign-payments-to-biden-family-members/
the foolish sayings of a rich man pass for words of wisdom by the fools around him
May 19th, 2023 at 3:31:35 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
All The Biden Crime Family has to do is explain why $10M in foreign cash was sent to their accounts.

What goods and services did they provide?

Art paintings?
May 19th, 2023 at 3:52:35 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Recall, Biden was informed through Brennon about the Hillary scam of Russia and Trump while Obama was President, so she could redirect attention from her private server.

Her private server contained The Clinton Foundation related info while she was Secretary of State.

Those sums of money are likely humongous relative to The Big Guy's take.

So we already know Joe's credibility is shot because he didn't stop the Clinton Russia scam and even lied about it.

----------------------------

Biden ‘lied’ about family not receiving China money, House committee says

May 10, 2023
“The Biden family doesn’t really have a business,” said Rep. Byron Donalds (R-Fla.). “There is no business structure around this family, except politics. And since Joe Biden has spent decades in the Senate, served eight years as vice president, and is now president of the United States, and the family is getting money from various countries and foreign businesses, through various shell companies and this web of LLCs — I mean, guys, you in the press, this is easy pickings.”
https://nypost.com/2023/05/10/biden-lied-about-family-and-china-money-gop-house-committee/

-------------------------------

PS: The Biden Crime Family is low hanging fruit.

The real corruption is being hidden by non-profit laws.

In other words, they're a decoy.

A sacrificial lamb.
May 19th, 2023 at 6:23:07 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/ted-cruz-launches-senate-probe-into-bud-light-s-ad-with-dylan-mulvaney/ar-AA1boWXM?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=7ac4c375771048169aa8f8082dbb8915&ei=13
'Ted Cruz Launches Senate Probe Into Bud Light's Ad With Dylan Mulvaney"
WTF
Is Cruz gonna hold hearings on M and M candies spokecandies??????????????
Just shows republicans are not interested in governing, just inflaming right wing hatred toward LGBT
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 19th, 2023 at 7:13:06 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
People are afraid to stand up to this kind of thing. 20 years ago most everyone would say there are only 2 genders and you call men "he" and women "she." But like it was nothing about 1/3 of the population just went along with calling men "she" and thinking there are any number of genders. To make matters worse, these tended to be what appear the most educated groups. On college campuses it spread like wildfire. These people fooled themselves into thinking they are the most "enlightened" so accepted it. The same people who claim to "believe science" ignore it when it comes to gender. The same ones with a Masters in English will ignore pronoun use a child knows is correct.

Hopefully you are right in it snapping back the other way.

Well, you are certainly earning snowflake status. Standing up to the trans community? Hah ha, brave.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 19th, 2023 at 7:43:40 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Years ago when this whole woke crap started there was a guy on the other forum and on this forum too who I won't name, who still had his genitals fully intact and walked around in public in women's clothes and insisted that we call him her and she and if we didn't we got suspended. Not on this forum but on the other one. I got suspended for 7 days for saying he looked like Dustin Hoffman in Tootsie. Look how things have come around, you can't watch anything now without somebody calling out these phony baloney men pretending to be women because we're sick of it and we're not going to do it anymore. They pushed it too far which is what always happens when you give these people an inch they'll take 10 miles and ruin it for themselves.

I feel like social Conservatives would have had to, at some point in their entire lives, actually given an inch for that statement to be valid.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
May 19th, 2023 at 8:36:58 AM permalink
PotPie
Threads: 5

62% of Democrats don't even want Captain Poopypants to run again,

I'd be willing to be that the Fat Boy's pants are much more poopy than Biden's.

He's almost as old and much, much fatter.

And as everybody knows, the pants of fat people are always much more poopy than the pants of thin people.

the foolish sayings of a rich man pass for words of wisdom by the fools around him
May 19th, 2023 at 8:41:27 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: PotPie
I'd be willing to be that the Fat Boy's pants are much more poopy than Biden's.

He's almost as old and much, much fatter.

And as everybody knows, the pants of fat people are always much more poopy than the pants of thin people.

Diaper Don. Hey, it works for both (r)frontrunners.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 19th, 2023 at 8:46:51 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
in the bucket list movie, Nicholson's character has a good line about getting old

goes something like this: "at my age, there are 3 things,

* never pass a bathroom

* never trust a fart

* and never waste a hard-on"

for relevance, I don't think too many old men can say they don't relate to the first two

so I would say there may be some here throwing stones from their glass houses, but feeling safe due to site anonymity
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]