Google: People Also Ask

June 23rd, 2023 at 8:46:33 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: odiousgambit
They will try, somebody, somewhere

but who will actually put such a thing in charge of anything important?

Who would open an unknown file in their email with all the years of warning about computer viruse?. Who was the person who caused the last fireworks factory explosion?

There's always someone.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 24th, 2023 at 4:58:11 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
I look for unexpected questions in the list of 'people also ask'

this question did not bring up extra questions like that, but a bunch of websites are listed. Some claim the FBI became convinced it was Air Force veteran Gary Francis Poste , but the FBI did not announce this. I take it DNA evidence exists but is partial

>>>

why hasn't dna caught the zodiac killer?

There's no clear-cut DNA evidence

>>>

among the rest that came up,

https://www.reddit.com/r/GeneticGenealogyNews/comments/13l6mdx/fbi_has_identified_zodiac_killer_as_air_force/
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
June 25th, 2023 at 5:17:50 AM permalink
odiousgambit
qr code what does qr stand for

the QR – which stands for “quick response” – code is basically a barcode on steroids
June 25th, 2023 at 5:47:42 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
qr code what does qr stand for

the QR – which stands for “quick response” – code is basically a barcode on steroids

To me its just a barcode
What does it do to be considered on steroids
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 25th, 2023 at 8:41:21 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: terapined
To me its just a barcode
What does it do to be considered on steroids

A linear bar code has 85 characters. A QR code can have up to 7,089 characters.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
June 26th, 2023 at 4:20:12 AM permalink
odiousgambit
for my snacking, I'm trying to eat raw vegetables. I get tired of many of them, but carrots hang with me pretty good

>>>

Can you eat too many raw carrots?

The surprising fact is eating too many carrots, or other foods high in beta-carotene, can cause a yellowish discoloration of the skin, according to the Dermatology Clinic at UAMS. This discoloration, a condition called carotenemia, is most noticeable on the palms and soles
June 26th, 2023 at 5:20:15 AM permalink
rxwine
for my snacking, I'm trying to eat raw vegetables. I get tired of many of them, but carrots hang with me pretty good

>>>

Can you eat too many raw carrots?

The surprising fact is eating too many carrots, or other foods high in beta-carotene, can cause a yellowish discoloration of the skin, according to the Dermatology Clinic at UAMS. This discoloration, a condition called carotenemia, is most noticeable on the palms and soles

You just made me wonder about something. You know the famous hotdog eating contest? How many people would show up for a baked bean eating contest? How many people would survive the gas expansion?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 27th, 2023 at 11:48:58 AM permalink
odiousgambit
There is a backstory as usual. I have been served alligator twice in my life, at different times, and suspected both times I had been 'taken'. I still don't know for sure, both times it was a tourist situation and both times it was similar, the latter fact arguing for authenticity I guess.

It struck me both times that if they ran out of "alligator", the restaurant could just bread some pork fatback and fry and serve that, and it would come out exactly the same as what I was served [it was indeed deep fried both times]. This bothered me a lot since I eat wild game and kind of know what to expect. There was no reason that I know of for the alligator to be this fatty nonsense. If I was served bonafide alligator, they must have selected the lousy cuts on purpose, I'm thinking. The alligator is a very muscular creature! That indeed means there should be plenty of what you would recognize as meat ... plus, wild animals tend to be very, very lean.

Let the buyer beware!

>>>

Are alligators good eating?

Interesting Things That You Should Know About Alligator Meat ...
Alligator meat is a lean meat that has high protein and low fat content. So it is regarded as a healthy food. Alligator tail meat is white in color and tender. The meat of an alligator is firm, has a delicate flavor and a light-grained texture.
__

what is the best cut on the alligator?

The most popular and best portion of the gator is the tenderloin, which is found in the alligator's tail. Some in the industry consider this portion of the alligator to be the equivalent of fillet mignon.

__

What cuts of meat do you get from a gator?

Alligator tail and jowls are the choicest cuts. They are a mild-flavored white meat with a texture similar to veal. The legs and ribs are darker meat with a stronger taste and texture similar to pork shoulder.
__
June 27th, 2023 at 12:08:30 PM permalink
rxwine
Next time tell them to leave the head on.
June 27th, 2023 at 12:17:06 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
There used to be a restaurant on Lake Eufala, OK I had some gator meat one time.

I wasn't impressed but if I were hungry and didn't have money, it passed the test.