Israeli conflict

October 11th, 2023 at 9:44:45 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
She is Palestinian.

Dumbest SOOPOO post ever? Possibly!!!

Dumbest response by ams ever??? She is (at least theoretically?) an AMERICAN!?! But we know where her (and the Squad’s) alliances really are!
October 11th, 2023 at 10:07:40 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
Dumbest response by ams ever??? She is (at least theoretically?) an AMERICAN!?! But we know where her (and the Squad’s) alliances really are!

Yes, their alliances are with America.

Clearly you are confused. Hamas ≠ Palestine.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 11th, 2023 at 10:13:28 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Israelis love molly, aka "e" aka ecstasy: some was / is manufactured there, and Israelis often deal it, at least historically.

So I have to think that a lot of the folks at the rave near Gaza, the one that got attacked, were higher than kites at the time.

Imagine trying to process those images while tripping: guys soaring in via paraglider, guns blazing; van loads of gunmen descending upon them.
October 11th, 2023 at 10:20:34 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: kenarman
Dozens of women and children from Israel taken hostage. Thanks to Biden a new bar has been set on the value of hostages. He really is the worst president in history. Note I didn't say American President.

I keep coming back to this deranged post from kenarman and laughing.

Your Biden Derangement Sydrome is terminal.

Here’s the Ayalon highway in Tel Aviv.

October 11th, 2023 at 10:39:28 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Yes, their alliances are with America.

Clearly you are confused. Hamas ≠ Palestine.

The citizens of Palestine were cheering the murderous actions of Hamas. The citizens of Palestine support and shield Hamas. The Palestinians people are de facto Hamas. How many ‘innocent’ Palestinians were aware of the plans of the animals to lay waste to the music festival? How many were aware of the plan to decapitate captured children and babies? To torture family members in front of the others? There are hundreds of innocent civilians in Hamas’ hands now. How many ‘good Palestinians’ are working to free them?

That is the moral fiber of the Palestinian people.

Biden supports Israel. But there are enough Democrats that do not.
October 11th, 2023 at 10:42:15 AM permalink
ams288
The citizens of Palestine were cheering the murderous actions of Hamas. The citizens of Palestine support and shield Hamas. The Palestinians people are de facto Hamas. How many ‘innocent’ Palestinians were aware of the plans of the animals to lay waste to the music festival? How many were aware of the plan to decapitate captured children and babies? To torture family members in front of the others? There are hundreds of innocent civilians in Hamas’ hands now. How many ‘good Palestinians’ are working to free them?

That is the moral fiber of the Palestinian people.

This is your opinion. Not fact based in any sense. You are entitled to whatever stupid opinions you wish to spew.
October 11th, 2023 at 10:46:01 AM permalink
rquiredusername
Threads: 0
Consensus is certainly that she incites bigotry and anti-semitism within the US, which has absolutely and uncoincidentally been on the rise during the squads terms. Intentionally or not, they incite domestic terrorism.
October 11th, 2023 at 10:48:52 AM permalink
SOOPOO
This is your opinion. Not fact based in any sense. You are entitled to whatever stupid opinions you wish to spew.

What is stupid are the blinders you wear. Go ahead and feel sorry for all those good Palestinians that had their leadership start a war they cannot win. The fact is the leaders will soon be (or are already) in exile while their people feel the brunt of their decisions.
October 11th, 2023 at 11:28:33 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Based on what I read about how Hamas governs, I think protesting Hamas is violently discouraged there.

From an article about Palestinians protesting Hamas a few years back.

Quote:
However, what has been extraordinary in recent days is that large crowds of Palestinians have been turning out on the streets to voice their frustration and even criticise Hamas - the militant Islamist group which rules the strip with an iron fist.

“Iron fist” is not a term that sounds like you’re especially free to speak out without serious consequences.

I have a feeling most of the citizens who oppose them say nothing for their own safety.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 11th, 2023 at 11:36:38 AM permalink
ams288
Go ahead and feel sorry for all those good Palestinians that had their leadership start a war they cannot win.

Oh, I absolutely do not have a dog in this fight.

I’m just pointing out stupidity when I see it.