What Movies Have You Seen Lately?

Page 413 of 413« First<410411412413
November 5th, 2022 at 2:49:37 PM permalink
rxwine
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 163
Posts: 15752
For some reason I thought "Greenland" might be worth watching. Acting was decent. Script added nothing new to the "End of the World" genre. It's wasn't so bad that I quit before the movie ended but I wouldn't watch it again, unless I was really bored.

Also watched "American Gangster" At first I thought it was an older movie made in the 70s. But Denzel and Russell Crowe soon indicated otherwise.

I thought it was good, but there are some really good gangster movies, so it had a high mark to meet. Worth watching but not as good as several others.

The real interview with the real guy on youtube was pretty interesting which I looked up afterwards.
Pro-lifer eats meatball with entire human inside without noticing. "Yum Yum", he says.
November 6th, 2022 at 11:32:31 AM permalink
rxwine
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 163
Posts: 15752
Weird Al has a bio-pic coming out with Danial Radcliff playing Weird Al. Except it's mostly a parody of a Weird Al's life. He only met Madonna for 45 seconds and she's in the whole movie pursuing him apparently. She famously refused to let him parody any of her songs.
Pro-lifer eats meatball with entire human inside without noticing. "Yum Yum", he says.
November 6th, 2022 at 2:43:32 PM permalink
DRich
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 46
Posts: 3999
Quote: rxwine
Weird Al has a bio-pic coming out with Danial Radcliff playing Weird Al. Except it's mostly a parody of a Weird Al's life. He only met Madonna for 45 seconds and she's in the whole movie pursuing him apparently. She famously refused to let him parody any of her songs.


He did a parody of like a virgin called like a sturgeon.
We are all going to die, why procrastinate?
November 6th, 2022 at 3:23:08 PM permalink
rxwine
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 163
Posts: 15752
Quote: DRich
He did a parody of like a virgin called like a sturgeon.


He wanted her consent, but didnít need it.
Pro-lifer eats meatball with entire human inside without noticing. "Yum Yum", he says.
November 7th, 2022 at 1:15:22 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 1061
Posts: 12530
Quote: rxwine
Weird Al has a bio-pic coming out with Danial Radcliff playing Weird Al. Except it's mostly a parody of a Weird Al's life.


Weird: The Al Yankovic Story was filmed on a budget of around $8 million over eighteen days between February and March 2022. I hink $8 million is the snack bar budget for many films today.
Page 413 of 413« First<410411412413