Climate Change -- conspiracy theory or is it time we all drive a Prius?

September 13th, 2023 at 5:05:05 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
I do suspect the Fever Swamps
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
September 13th, 2023 at 5:11:23 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
He doesn't really mean it.

He's just under pressure from the global elite to continue the scam.

So he better obey or they'll support the impeachment.

----------------

Joe Biden: Climate Change ‘More Frightening’ Than Nuclear War

----------------
September 13th, 2023 at 5:21:52 AM permalink
DoubleGold
If a man is selling melting ice for money (carbon taxes), like a snake oil salesman on a wagon, he shouldn't buy an ocean front property.

Because it'd ruin any credibility he had remaining.

----------------------

All of Joe Biden's Homes, In Photos

JAN 20, 2021
In the summer of 2017, the Bidens bought a house on the Delaware Shore for $2.7 million. Overlooking Cape Henlopen State Park and just a couple blocks from the beach, the three-story home has six bedrooms, expansive porches, views of the Atlantic Ocean, and a backyard built for entertaining, with an outdoor kitchen, BBQ, and fireplace. “Throughout our careers, Jill and I have dreamed of being able to buy a place at the beach at home where we can bring the whole family. We feel very lucky that we're now able to make that happen and are looking forward to spending time with our family in the place that matters most to us in the world," he said in a statement.
https://www.townandcountrymag.com/leisure/real-estate/a33809100/joe-biden-real-estate-homes/

----------------------
September 13th, 2023 at 5:29:42 AM permalink
DoubleGold
This is another reason we know the climate change is a scam.

----------------------

THE OBAMAS AWESOME HAWAIIAN MANSION NEARING COMPLETION ...Everybody In The Pools

2/22/2022
It sits on 3 acres in the community of Waimanalo on the island of Oahu.
https://www.tmz.com/2022/02/22/barack-obama-mansion-hawaii-sea-wall-oahu/

----------------------
September 13th, 2023 at 5:57:19 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: odiousgambit
Thank you! These details seem to mean nothing to Dr Geno, who then fishes for tidbits that support his opinion

Dr. G and Ams remind me of each other. They don't just usually have a different opinion from me, but are dedicated to making sure the Lefty Narrative is always defended. Defending the Lefty version of events on Maui, no diversion allowed, takes full dedication, or vast amounts of kool-aid , or something

Perhaps wait until the investigation report is actually released?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 13th, 2023 at 6:25:33 AM permalink
DoubleGold
If I were President, I wouldn't assign a scammer to represent climate change.

I'd guess Kerry has incriminating evidence against Biden for him to get the czar job.

----------------------

If Biden's 'Climate Czar' John Kerry Believes in Global Warming, Why Does He Own a $11 Million Beach Front Home?

November 23, 2020
One of the tenets of the disastrous Paris climate agreement that Kerry helped push was the promise to slow the rising sea levels by lowering global temperatures, The New York Times reported on the deal.

Yet according to the Vineyard Gazette, Kerry paid $11.75 million for a historic seven-bedroom home in 2017, apparently undeterred by the incoming deluge that has been repeatedly threatened if we don’t do something about global warming (maybe he incorrectly believed former President Barack Obama had made good on his prediction that his election was the time when “the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.”)
https://www.westernjournal.com/bidens-climate-czar-john-kerry-believes-global-warming-11-million-beach-front-home/

----------------------
September 13th, 2023 at 10:20:19 AM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Quote: DoubleGold
If I were President, I wouldn't assign a scammer to represent climate change.

I'd guess Kerry has incriminating evidence against Biden for him to get the czar job.

----------------------

If Biden's 'Climate Czar' John Kerry Believes in Global Warming, Why Does He Own a $11 Million Beach Front Home?

November 23, 2020
One of the tenets of the disastrous Paris climate agreement that Kerry helped push was the promise to slow the rising sea levels by lowering global temperatures, The New York Times reported on the deal.

Yet according to the Vineyard Gazette, Kerry paid $11.75 million for a historic seven-bedroom home in 2017, apparently undeterred by the incoming deluge that has been repeatedly threatened if we don’t do something about global warming (maybe he incorrectly believed former President Barack Obama had made good on his prediction that his election was the time when “the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.”)
https://www.westernjournal.com/bidens-climate-czar-john-kerry-believes-global-warming-11-million-beach-front-home/

----------------------

It's s good thing you're not President, then
September 13th, 2023 at 11:18:50 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: GenoDRPh
It's s good thing you're not President, then

I'd hire Kerry and you to scoop the manure out of the barn though.

But not much more than that.
September 13th, 2023 at 11:56:56 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Hmm, wonder if Hurricanes are going to start hitting less common places more often. Fine with me if they bypass Florida more often. I'm ready to move if necessary, so it's not really a concern even when it does. This current one is headed up Tanko's way, or at least it's going to miss Florida by a large margin.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 13th, 2023 at 12:34:24 PM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Quote: DoubleGold
I'd hire Kerry and you to scoop the manure out of the barn though.

But not much more than that.

How much do you pay?