Climate Change -- conspiracy theory or is it time we all drive a Prius?

September 11th, 2023 at 7:46:12 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: rxwine

All you have shown is the obvious, that the scientists that support the climate change hypothesis disagree with the scientists that don't support it. What the 1107 signatures show is that the science is far from settled and the censoring, bullying and punishing of those that disagree has no place in what is supposedly a free nation.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
September 11th, 2023 at 7:46:54 AM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Quote: AZDuffman
Quote: Tanko
Vivek Ramaswamey Nukes Andrea Mitchell On Climate Change

WOW. She did not know what hit her. She is the perfect example of the believers not thinking for themselves.

https://www.readtangle.com/vivek-ramaswamy-andrea-mitchell-climate-change/
September 11th, 2023 at 7:46:54 AM permalink
GenoDRPh
Quote: AZDuffman
Quote: Tanko
Vivek Ramaswamey Nukes Andrea Mitchell On Climate Change

WOW. She did not know what hit her. She is the perfect example of the believers not thinking for themselves.

https://www.readtangle.com/vivek-ramaswamy-andrea-mitchell-climate-change/
September 11th, 2023 at 8:19:57 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: kenarman
All you have shown is the obvious, that the scientists that support the climate change hypothesis disagree with the scientists that don't support it. What the 1107 signatures show is that the science is far from settled and the censoring, bullying and punishing of those that disagree has no place in what is supposedly a free nation.

Do you really think conservative outlets really have gone out of their way to present two views or one on climate change? I don't even need you to answer because I often watch them myself. They don't.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 11th, 2023 at 8:27:25 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
The discussion on climate change always has a fork in the road. It’s easy to come to the conclusion that human forces have contributed to climate change. The complex part is figuring out what to do about it. I agree with the ‘deniers’ that the ‘solutions’ presented are often based more on political goals than actual science. And those making those suggestions are often the most hypocritical. And the future ‘models’ presented are really more guess than anything else.

But that does not change the easy reality that man made forces have (to some degree) affected climate change.

Only gonna be 105 in Phoenix today….. but it’s a dry heat!
September 11th, 2023 at 8:29:14 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: rxwine
Do you really think conservative outlets really have gone out of their way to present two views or one on climate change? I don't even need you to answer because I often watch them myself. They don't.

The right doesn't kick people out of college for proposing climate change is real, unlike the left that boot students out that won't toe the party line.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
September 11th, 2023 at 8:32:06 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: kenarman
The right doesn't kick people out of college for proposing climate change is real, unlike the left that boot students out that won't toe the party line.

How many cases of students being expelled from college for not believing in climate change can you find?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 11th, 2023 at 9:28:59 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: SOOPOO

105 in Phoenix is a nice day. just like Vegas it isn't even hot until it gets to 110.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
September 11th, 2023 at 9:46:40 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: SOOPOO
The discussion on climate change always has a fork in the road. It’s easy to come to the conclusion that human forces have contributed to climate change. The complex part is figuring out what to do about it. I agree with the ‘deniers’ that the ‘solutions’ presented are often based more on political goals than actual science. And those making those suggestions are often the most hypocritical. And the future ‘models’ presented are really more guess than anything else.

But that does not change the easy reality that man made forces have (to some degree) affected climate change.

105. In the desert. I shall alert the media.
The President is a fink.
September 11th, 2023 at 11:01:35 AM permalink
rquiredusername
I’m sure it’s totally coincidence that every single hurricane season with more than 20 named storms has happened in within the last 20 years.

When push comes to shove, grandparents really just don’t love their grandchildren like they pretend to.