Climate Change -- conspiracy theory or is it time we all drive a Prius?

December 5th, 2017 at 3:36:55 PM permalink
Ibeatyouraces
Threads: 0
Quote: Evenbob
Grant Applications for ‘Climate Change’ Down 40 Percent

'Grants funded by the National Science Foundation have seen a 40 percent drop in 2017 of applications mentioning the words “climate change”.

Thank god, maybe the climate scam is
finally ending..

Thank who????
December 5th, 2017 at 3:39:44 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Ibeatyouraces
Thank who????

Ooooh, I did not notice Bob slip like that. Where is FrGamble?
The President is a fink.
December 5th, 2017 at 3:51:10 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
Ooooh, I did not notice Bob slip like that. Where is FrGamble?

I also spend money that says 'In god
we trust on it'. I frequently damn people
with their god, they don't seem to really
care. Like Leykis says, you can eat Peter
Pan peanut butter without believing
PP is real.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 6th, 2017 at 10:58:30 AM permalink
Evenbob
They never quit:

Tidalgate: Climate Alarmists Caught Faking Sea Level Rise

"Alarmist scientists have been caught red-handed tampering with raw data in order to exaggerate sea level rise. The data-adjusters take misaligned and incomplete sea level data from tide gauges that show no sea level rise (or even a falling trend). Then, they subjectively and arbitrarily cobble them together, or realign them. In each case assessed, PSMSL data-adjusters lower the earlier misaligned rates and raise the more recent measurements. By doing so, they concoct a new linearly-rising trend."
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 6th, 2017 at 12:51:47 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
You don't re-paint the bullseye after the shooting.
December 7th, 2017 at 7:34:01 AM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
Quote: Evenbob
They never quit:

Tidalgate: Climate Alarmists Caught Faking Sea Level Rise

"Alarmist scientists have been caught red-handed tampering with raw data in order to exaggerate sea level rise. The data-adjusters take misaligned and incomplete sea level data from tide gauges that show no sea level rise (or even a falling trend). Then, they subjectively and arbitrarily cobble them together, or realign them. In each case assessed, PSMSL data-adjusters lower the earlier misaligned rates and raise the more recent measurements. By doing so, they concoct a new linearly-rising trend."

Thanks, this Breitbart article is really funny. "Caught red handed tampering with raw data " LOL
Tidal gauges can only measure sea level relative to the local shoreline. Since the shoreline can rise or sink, the gauge measurements need to be adjusted to be of any use in determining actual sea level. PSMSL makes all raw data and justification for adjustments available in a completely transparent manner. It would not be unusual for a scientist to dispute some aspect of their methodology but to call it tampering is hilarious.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
December 7th, 2017 at 7:51:50 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: JimRockford
Thanks, this Breitbart article is really funny. "Caught red handed tampering with raw data " LOL
Tidal gauges can only measure sea level relative to the local shoreline. Since the shoreline can rise or sink, the gauge measurements need to be adjusted to be of any use in determining actual sea level. PSMSL makes all raw data and justification for adjustments available in a completely transparent manner. It would not be unusual for a scientist to dispute some aspect of their methodology but to call it tampering is hilarious.

Sounds to me like they are taking liberties. Just like when they move thermometers or other "adjustments."
The President is a fink.
December 7th, 2017 at 7:57:50 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: JimRockford

I don't know whether this is the same changes or not Jim but he international group that monitors the world sea levels has admitted that they changed hard data from 20 years ago to better match their current models since the data didn't support them. The former head of the group from that era called the current head to ask what the f**k are you doing. I posted about this earlier this year. If you doubt this then I can probably find the link again but I am just headed out the door for the day.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
December 23rd, 2017 at 10:31:31 AM permalink
Evenbob
ICE AGE EARTH: Global FREEZE Lasting 120 YEARS

A GLOBAL cool down lasting 120 years will trigger “more intense” winters that threaten months of freezing temperatures and snow “within a few years”, climate scientists have warned.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/667148/climate-change-uk-weather-forecast-global-freeze-ice-age-earth-2019
January 1st, 2018 at 6:12:18 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Holl thisywood tries to save the Earth, but moviegoers aren’t buying eco-messages anymore

We can only hope that this is a sign the average person is seeing the fraud. Or at least realizing the climate has always been changing and the wold crying is the wolf crying it really is.
The President is a fink.