Climate Change -- conspiracy theory or is it time we all drive a Prius?

January 12th, 2020 at 10:27:15 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
Screw further "studies." A child can connect the dots.

If you ignore the possibility of bad news, it will cease to exist? Sounds about like the Trump fake news mantra.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 12th, 2020 at 10:32:31 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
If you ignore the possibility of bad news, it will cease to exist. Sounds about like the Trump fake news mantra.

Anyone can make possible bad news. The world was supposed to end in 10 years ago by the predictions I heard 30 years ago. Coastal areas were supposed to be underwater by now. If you want to believe in GW fairy tales, go ahead. If you want to keep chanting "FOUR LEGS GOOD, TWO LEGS BAD" to anyone not lapping it up, feel free.

But quit picking everyone's pocked. Go junk your car so nobody else can drive it. Go live in the smallest place possible. Live minimalist. Lead by example. Guess what? This NEVER happens. Remember when Arnold sold his Hummers? They were still on the road! GW is all feel good dope for its believers who rarely if ever practice what they want the rest to do.
The President is a fink.
January 12th, 2020 at 10:41:05 AM permalink
rxwine
Trying to think if I support any extremist ideas. Nope. No reason to live in extreme conditions to prove anything.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 12th, 2020 at 10:47:18 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Trying to think if I support any extremist ideas. Nope. No reason to live in extreme conditions to prove anything.

GW belief itself is an extremist belief. Following people too stupid and lazy to make straight money so they fear monger to the gullible to shake the world down.

Like I said, go crush your car and live small if you believe GW is a problem. Do your part. I doubt you will. Easier to just demand more taxes on others.
The President is a fink.
January 12th, 2020 at 10:54:29 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Remember when Arnold sold his Hummers? They were still on the road!

I love it when some rich star
announces they sold their
private jet, for the environment.
They actually get applauded,
while the new owner is flying
the jet everywhere.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 12th, 2020 at 11:15:26 AM permalink
rxwine
GW belief itself is an extremist belief. Following people too stupid and lazy to make straight money so they fear monger to the gullible to shake the world down.

Like I said, go crush your car and live small if you believe GW is a problem. Do your part. I doubt you will. Easier to just demand more taxes on others.

And you be a manly man and quit paying your taxes instead of just paying it lip service. I know you won't.
January 12th, 2020 at 11:20:29 AM permalink
AZDuffman
And you be a manly man and quit paying your taxes instead of just paying it lip service. I know you won't.

Of course not, because men with guns will come and take it from me. Not quite the same thing at all.

OTOH, if a GW believer doesn't practice their beliefs nothing happens. Because believing just means saying to listen to what a bunch of scientists claim. Deciding not to believe takes intellectual effort.
The President is a fink.
January 12th, 2020 at 11:32:45 AM permalink
rxwine
Of course not, because men with guns will come and take it from me. Not quite the same thing at all.

OTOH, if a GW believer doesn't practice their beliefs nothing happens. Because believing just means saying to listen to what a bunch of scientists claim. Deciding not to believe takes intellectual effort.

You make listening to scientists sound like you belong far in the past, when superstition ruled. Stay on the losing team then.
January 12th, 2020 at 11:42:08 AM permalink
AZDuffman
You make listening to scientists sound like you belong far in the past, when superstition ruled. Stay on the losing team then.

I don't listen to people with an awful track record at predictions. Scientists said we would be in an ice age by now.

Like I said, it takes intellectual effort to think for oneself. It is easy to say, "they know better, four legs good, two legs bad."

Be a sheep, but get rid of your car and move to a small place to save your life!
The President is a fink.
January 12th, 2020 at 12:11:21 PM permalink
rxwine
I don't listen to people with an awful track record at predictions. Scientists said we would be in an ice age by now.

Like I said, it takes intellectual effort to think for oneself. It is easy to say, "they know better, four legs good, two legs bad."

Be a sheep, but get rid of your car and move to a small place to save your life!

I'm not going to review some of your science claims I've seen, but let's just say, they didn't make your case for much of a knowledge base.