CNN Settles Lawsuit with Covington Catholic Student Nick Sandmann

How many Libbies here said he would
get nothing, the lawsuits would be
thrown out. I said he will be set for
life. Experts say he probably got
at least $75 million from CNN,
with other suits pending.

Point for you EB.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 8th, 2020 at 1:19:54 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: Evenbob

thrown out.

Yep, I remember that!

The Libbies will do what they usually do though. They will just pretend like they never even said it and go about business as usual. That's the Libbie way. 😂😂
January 8th, 2020 at 1:51:28 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Shrek
Yep, I remember that!

The Libbies will do what they usually do though. They will just pretend like they never even said it and go about business as usual. That's the Libbie way. 😂😂

They actually can't see that the Lib
media put a stain on this kids life
that will follow him forever. Now
he's a rich kid with a stain, good
for him. I hope he ends up with
$300 million, teach these people
a lesson.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 8th, 2020 at 3:42:42 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: petroglyph

What does a pallet load of $$ cost the federal reserve to print? That is what we want them to do, is deal in US dollars. Same thing Bill Gates did with Microsoft, he gave computers to the schools knowing they'd have to buy all the upgrades from him. If Iran would trade oil in only dollars or mostly dollars, this would never be an issue.

It is the dollar that we are trying to protect, not real estate or even religions or people.

It is not a matter of what it cost us it is a matter of what it gives them. If we wanted them to trade in dollars we would simply not lock them out of the financial system. In a generation Iran will be a larger population than Russia. It is about an enemy ideology in a strategic part of the world.
The President is a fink.
January 8th, 2020 at 3:57:56 AM permalink
AZDuffman
They actually can't see that the Lib
media put a stain on this kids life
that will follow him forever. Now
he's a rich kid with a stain, good
for him. I hope he ends up with
$300 million, teach these people
a lesson.

Best part is it is all tax free for the kid!
The President is a fink.
January 8th, 2020 at 4:00:52 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22

thrown out. I said he will be set for
life. Experts say he probably got
at least $75 million from CNN,
with other suits pending.

I wish we were able to find out the figure. I would bet any reasonable amount of money the settlement is less than $10 million, but more than $1 million.
January 8th, 2020 at 7:20:16 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
I saw a bit of the foxnews report on San Francisco regarding the city as disgusting
I did a ton of walking in the city recently because I was in town to see Dead and Company at the brand new Chase Center
Walked all around China Town, Japan town all the way to financial district, Haight Ashbury, Mission district and mission bay district. Some of the areas were a bit sketchy but saw no needles or feces.
Also ubered around the city on shared rides so also saw a lot of the city that way
I did not come close to seeing the filth that Fox reported on.
Just a typical city like tons of other cities I have walked around. No better or worse then other cities from what I saw myself
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 8th, 2020 at 7:27:53 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Tripdufan

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 8th, 2020 at 8:13:56 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Why is breaking the Forum Rule on Personal Insult a mic drop? The only reason I don’t do anything is because I feel like I’m only technically a moderator here because:

1. I was a WoV Mod when this was started and was, therefore, made a mod here.

2. I am not a WoV Mod at this time.

3. I don’t post here often, haven’t posted here for months until a couple weeks ago and am liable to disappear for months again at any given time.

I like my green name, though, and would moderate here, if asked to be active on that front. This Forum isn’t too busy that it would be particularly onerous.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
January 8th, 2020 at 8:40:11 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Mission146
Why is breaking the Forum Rule on Personal Insult a mic drop? The only reason I don’t do anything is because I feel like I’m only technically a moderator here because:

1. I was a WoV Mod when this was started and was, therefore, made a mod here.

2. I am not a WoV Mod at this time.

3. I don’t post here often, haven’t posted here for months until a couple weeks ago and am liable to disappear for months again at any given time.

I like my green name, though, and would moderate here, if asked to be active on that front. This Forum isn’t too busy that it would be particularly onerous.

Hard to say. It got to the point that a member called other members “pedophiles” and little was done. Feel free to moderate.
The President is a fink.