In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

August 1st, 2020 at 2:12:42 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler
"the quality or characteristic of being sexually attracted solely to people of one's own sex."

At most they were bisexual or else they would not be attracted to their (former? now probably) wives....

Or more likely, just predators who took advantage of the situation? ....

Or their wives were beards in an arrangement.

Gay predators taking advantage of a situation? More likely they put themselves in the situation to take advantage of it.

You can deny all you like, but straight males do not "take advantage of a situation" to have gay sex. Gay males do, they will put themselves in places to do so. I realize this blows apart the stories you were told, but reality bites.
The President is a fink.
August 1st, 2020 at 2:33:03 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
No, you have :

Not in this particular instance I wasn't.
But I love that you went to all that
trouble to try and prove a point that
wasn't there. Wish I had that kind of time
to waste. lol
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 1st, 2020 at 2:34:42 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
Not in this particular instance I wasn't.
But I love that you went to all that
trouble to try and prove a point that
wasn't there. Wish I had that kind of time
to waste. lol

You contradict your past statements all the time.

It’s why many of us just don’t believe a thing you say. 🤷‍♂️
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 1st, 2020 at 2:48:41 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: AZDuffman
Or their wives were beards in an arrangement.

Gay predators taking advantage of a situation? More likely they put themselves in the situation to take advantage of it.

You can deny all you like, but straight males do not "take advantage of a situation" to have gay sex. Gay males do, they will put themselves in places to do so. I realize this blows apart the stories you were told, but reality bites.

I had to lookup that term. I have never seen a gay man feel like they need a stage wife.... Not saying it has never happened in history....

What do you mean by straight males? Adult men take advantage of young girls as well as men. A mentioned earlier pedophiles tend to be opportunists, not really interested in the gender of kids....

It does not blow apart any story because your "reality" does not match studies.... Pedophiles are pedophiles....
August 1st, 2020 at 2:52:34 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
You contradict your past statements all the time.

It’s why many of us just don’t believe a thing you say. 🤷‍♂️

No kidding
I find him on both sides of the fence all the time
2 EB's? lol
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 1st, 2020 at 3:18:58 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
You quote two organizations where being gay was prohibited (at the time), and where most misconduct was carried out by straight married men (in the case of BSA).....
They might have been married. But it the went for males they were gay by definition.
OMG is this dude seriously trying to argue that the men who molested boy scouts were straight?!?!

Good lord.........I want to say more, but I gotta walk on eggshells around this guy, so I'll keep my mouth shut. 🤐

You can deny all you like, but straight males do not "take advantage of a situation" to have gay sex.
+1,000

Yep, I thought it was pretty much common sense to figure out that straight guys don't have gay sex, but I guess not. 🙄
August 1st, 2020 at 3:23:55 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
What her "being gay has to do with it" is it will cause problems to be covered up. The gay movement will savagely attack anyone who complains about her. Happens every time.
Exactly! The gays will no doubt defend Ellen until the bitter end. 🙄

Oh, please. They will defend any gay to the death.
+1,000

Quote: Evenbob
Like when I say Gay men can
be predatory and somebody
pipes up immediately and says:
'Oh yeah? Well so can STRAIGHT
men!" No kidding, who said they
weren't. Doesn't make what I
stated any less true. I knew lots
of Gay guys in Calif and they
talked and joked about being
predators constantly. Every day.
Yep, I remember seeing a talk show years back (can't remember which one, might have been Springer?) and some dude was talking about gays just being interested in hookups. Nothing more, nothing less.

The hookup culture sounds really big with them, so it doesn't surprise me that they're on the prowl at all times.
August 1st, 2020 at 3:34:01 PM permalink
AZDuffman

I had to lookup that term. I have never seen a gay man feel like they need a stage wife.... Not saying it has never happened in history....

Happened a lot. Rock Hudson was married. It was a plot line in "Mad Men" with Bob Benson wanting to marry Joan so he had the right appearance for a GM Exec. The woman gets the married life, the man gets protection from being found out.

Quote:
What do you mean by straight males? Adult men take advantage of young girls as well as men. A mentioned earlier pedophiles tend to be opportunists, not really interested in the gender of kids....

It does not blow apart any story because your "reality" does not match studies.... Pedophiles are pedophiles....

And for the who knows how manyth time, you are misusing "pedophile." We are talking gay males and adolescent males, not children. How many times does it need to be shown to you that lots of gay males make it a little game to turn out teen males? That is what the priests, the BSA leaders, Jerry Sandusky, and Pat Patterson were about.

If these guys "were not interested in the gender" of their victims, how come we have not heard stories of widespread abuse of female teens by men in these kinds of positions? Hmmm?
The President is a fink.
August 1st, 2020 at 4:23:52 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Happened a lot. Rock Hudson was married. It was a plot line in "Mad Men" with Bob Benson wanting to marry Joan so he had the right appearance for a GM Exec. The woman gets the married life, the man gets protection from being found out.

Liberace used to talk about his mother wanting him to get married to the right girl.

Most high profile people a couple decades back had to have a fictional heterosexual lifestyle.

In Hollywood though, romances weren't necessarily real even between heterosexul couples
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 1st, 2020 at 4:29:46 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine

In Hollywood though, romances weren't necessarily real even between heterosexul couples

True, Sammy Davis, Jr was told to marry a black woman within a few days or be killed I heard. But does not change the facts of gay males and beards.
The President is a fink.