In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

January 28th, 2021 at 1:18:41 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman

Homeshcool interest has exploded during the china virus lockdowns. This is a very good thing.

Haha. Yeah right.

Clearly you don’t know many people with school age children. This has been the worst year of all their lives (for both the parents and the kids).

They are all desperate to get their kids back in school.

After COVID is behind us, homeschool will go back to being the number one choice for religious/political nutsos only.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 28th, 2021 at 1:34:59 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: ams288
Haha. Yeah right.

Clearly you don’t know many people with school age children. This has been the worst year of all their lives (for both the parents and the kids).

They are all desperate to get their kids back in school.

After COVID is behind us, homeschool will go back to being the number one choice for religious/political nutsos only.
Making baby's is about the last thing to many parents want to do with their children. This has been a dramatic shock to most parents. As it seems you are aware.

If all parents had to spend this much time with their kids, they would be more careful during sex.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
January 28th, 2021 at 2:00:18 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

Homeshcool interest has exploded during the china virus

You broke the law. Beijing
made their puppet Beijing
Biden sign an EO making
the use of 'China virus'
a crime. It totally violates
the free speech clause in
the constitution but
we don't use that anymore,
apparently.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 28th, 2021 at 2:14:38 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: petroglyph
Making baby's is about the last thing to many parents want to do with their children. This has been a dramatic shock to most parents. As it seems you are aware.

If all parents had to spend this much time with their kids, they would be more careful during sex.

Home schooling is the difference between parents who love their kids and those that had kids because it is "what you do" at a stage in life. Like the women who have a kid then outsource raising it to daycare while she pursues some kind of corporate life. I freely admit I never wanted kids but at the same time admire people who take the time to homeschool. Homeschool kids are generally better educated than what the schools are turning out.

Heck, these days the schools are teaching that there are more than 2 genders and white people are the scourge of the earth. Yeah, send kids to that.
The President is a fink.
January 28th, 2021 at 2:15:10 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Evenbob
Biden sign an EO making
the use of 'China virus'
the constitution but
apparently.

So you want I should call it kung flu from now on?
The President is a fink.
January 28th, 2021 at 2:59:05 PM permalink
ams288
Biden sign an EO making
the use of 'China virus'
the constitution but
apparently.

Fact check:

Quote:
What's True
Biden's order directed federal agencies “to ensure that official actions, documents, and statements, including those that pertain to the COVID-19 pandemic, do not exhibit or contribute to racism [...] against Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders.”
What's False
The executive order does not explicitly reference the phrase “China virus.” The so-called “ban” only applies to federal departments and agencies, not personal speech.
January 28th, 2021 at 4:38:08 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

Heck, these days the schools are teaching that there are more than 2 genders and white people are the scourge of the earth..

And yet, Hwood chooses White people
overwhelmingly to star in movies and
TV shows. Why? Because audiences
are bored to death with ethnic
storylines. Look at Downton Abbey,
as whitebread a show as you can
get. It had a Black guy in it for
2 episodes in season 4, briefly. Yet
this all White show was a wild success
in every civilized country in the
world. And it was about rich White
people with servants.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 28th, 2021 at 4:47:52 PM permalink
AZDuffman
And yet, Hwood chooses White people
overwhelmingly to star in movies and
TV shows. Why? Because audiences
are bored to death with ethnic
storylines. Look at Downton Abbey,
as whitebread a show as you can
get. It had a Black guy in it for
2 episodes in season 4, briefly. Yet
this all White show was a wild success
in every civilized country in the
world. And it was about rich White
people with servants.

It is interesting how white actors sell worldwide more than any other ethnic group. Wasn't there some black show that got the ax partly because it would not sell outside the USA and thus not be profitable? Some of this can be chalked up to white actors going back 90 years or so in Hollywood but not all of it.
The President is a fink.
January 28th, 2021 at 5:02:06 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
What's interesting is how it's always a conservative that brings up race, always. I've noticed it several times before on this board. I took a look back at the last several pages of the thread. It's a con every time. We finally move onto a different topic after one conservative brought up race and lo and behold, AZ says "white people are scourge of the earth" out of nowhere to bring it back to race.

You guys are obsessed. Cracks me up.

Psst....nobody is coming to steal your country. It was never yours to begin with.
January 28th, 2021 at 5:43:32 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: Tripdufan
What's interesting is how it's always a conservative that brings up race, always. I've noticed it several times before on this board. I took a look back at the last several pages of the thread. It's a con every time. We finally move onto a different topic after one conservative brought up race and lo and behold, AZ says "white people are scourge of the earth" out of nowhere to bring it back to race.

You guys are obsessed. Cracks me up.

Psst....nobody is coming to steal your country. It was never yours to begin with.

I can’t figure out why the guy who is obsessed with the confederate flag always brings the topic back to race.

Some mysteries will never be solved!