Thread Rating:

January 29th, 2021 at 4:55:00 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
January 29th, 2021 at 5:31:44 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: fleaswatter

SUPER analysis. Maxine Waters is a total loser and she is a perfect example of the hate the left is. How easy it was to snare the loser Democrat officials n their blatant hypocrisy! I love the one who answered..... ‘well that was then and this is now’!!!!!

(Time for ams response... well Trump is hypocritical too!)
January 29th, 2021 at 6:39:51 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Has Cuomo or Waters ever offered to pay their supporters' legal bills if they beat people up at their rallies? No? Oh.

Has Cuomo or Waters ever suggested that their followers assassinate their political opponents? No? Oh.

Has Cuomo or Waters ever suggested that protesters at their political events be carried out on stretchers? No? Oh.

There's only one political figure in this conversation that has called for TRUE violence from his supporters. Lo and behold, he got it.

The GOP should be so proud. And from the looks of it hte past couple days, they are.
January 29th, 2021 at 6:48:15 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: SOOPOO

SUPER analysis. Maxine Waters is a total loser and she is a perfect example of the hate the left is. How easy it was to snare the loser Democrat officials n their blatant hypocrisy! I love the one who answered..... ‘well that was then and this is now’!!!!!

Even if you take Walters statement "push back" in the physical form of usage, that would mean two guys bumping chests before a fight is already violence.

The charge is bogus out of the gate.

You've got no case to start with.

Every cop in the world could be charged with assault and no one would even have to get a bruise. Just them pushing back.

Whereas when you take the physical action of Trump's "fight like Hell" guess what you get?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 29th, 2021 at 7:55:34 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: rxwine

Even if you take Walters statement "push back" in the physical form of usage, that would mean two guys bumping chests before a fight is already violence.

Every cop in the world could be charged with assault and no one would even have to get a bruise. Just them pushing back.

Whereas when you take the physical action of Trump's "fight like Hell" guess what you get?

You miss the ENTIRE point! The point is a cadre of DEMOCRAT lawmakers go batshit about it when the word Cuomo is substituted for the word Trump! Saying the EXACT same thing about Trump was ok, but now saying it about Cuomo would make it a heinous comment. I am still reveling in the ‘that was then and this is now’ response!
January 29th, 2021 at 8:07:59 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189

You miss the ENTIRE point! The point is a cadre of DEMOCRAT lawmakers go batshit about it when the word Cuomo is substituted for the word Trump! Saying the EXACT same thing about Trump was ok, but now saying it about Cuomo would make it a heinous comment. I am still reveling in the ‘that was then and this is now’ response!

No, I saw it. Are you saying it's only ever happened to one side? It's the same idea as substituting Koran and Bible statements and watching one side or other condemn their own book when they think it's the other.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 29th, 2021 at 8:26:19 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0

Lol, who cares? Cadre is your key word. It's a small amount of people that were duped. Somebody got punk'd. Throw it on mtv.

Meanwhile, 54% of the Republican Party thinks the man that incited an insurrection on our government and suggested assassination of his political opponent should run again.
January 30th, 2021 at 4:16:17 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

ams doesn’t care how other liberals respond to twitter trolls.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 30th, 2021 at 4:18:31 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

Nah, you miss the point. The lefties here are the same as in congress, hypocrites full of Trump hate. Heck, we have at least one who condones blacks demanding whites deed over their houses under the flag of BLM. Others who insist that males who are straight engage in gay sex. You expect them to admit people like Maxine are the reason for the hate and violence?
The President is a fink.
January 30th, 2021 at 4:25:48 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
Others who insist that males who are straight engage in gay sex.

The hottest guy I ever had sex with was a “straight” cop from Cape Cod. But that’s probably a story for a different thread...
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman