In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

January 30th, 2021 at 3:15:11 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
MSNBC reports that they have the FIRST EXCLUSIVE video from Trump's recent visit with Kevin McCarthy:

Let's go Brandon
January 30th, 2021 at 3:32:48 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: fleaswatter
MSNBC reports that they have the FIRST EXCLUSIVE video from Trump's recent visit with Kevin McCarthy:

LOL

That was good.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 1st, 2021 at 9:35:00 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Heels Up Harris says that coal miners who lose their jobs as part of the Biden plan to destroy the coal industry might be retrained to clear old land mines.

Don't you love liberal compassion!
The President is a fink.
February 1st, 2021 at 9:46:58 AM permalink
AZDuffman
February 1st, 2021 at 9:53:31 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman

He’s not gay.

I think we all know a gay man will not go for kids!

(That’s sarcasm btw - I’d never say something so foolish)
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 1st, 2021 at 10:10:56 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
Quote: AZDuffman

He’s not gay.

I think we all know a gay man will not go for kids!

(That’s sarcasm btw - I’d never say something so foolish)

Gee, AZ upset a anti Trumper committed a crime. Lol
The horror
What are the odds?
Same odds as a trumper on the right committing a crime.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 1st, 2021 at 10:53:44 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Stacey Abrams nominated for the Nobel Peace prize
What a great choice
Hope she wins
The opposite of Trump
When Trump lost he whined and convinced his followers to commit violence
Stacy Abrams lost and just worked harder turning GA blue through peaceful means of registering voters
I think it would be a great statement to the world to bestow the prize on Stacy
Go Stacy
You go girl
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 1st, 2021 at 2:59:14 PM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Freudian Slip - 'an unintentional error regarded as revealing subconscious feelings'

February 2nd, 2021 at 9:48:48 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Apparently Long Beach California is forcing some supermarket type stores to add $4 an hour in 'hazard' pay to all employees at those stores. Adding to the unemployment lines as kroger has closed two stores rather than comply. They were basically being told to add thousands a day to their costs (example $32 x 30 employees + FICA, etc..) with what way to recoup those expenses? If they raise their prices customers just go to the town closest to Long Beach.... hence ... CLOSED!

Would you rather have a job or no job, but if you did have the job you'd get hazard pay? I know how a Democrat would answer, because now the newly unemployed person will get Unemployment payments from the State and Feds that might exceed what they were getting by working! I LOVE progressive ideas and policies..... NOT!
February 2nd, 2021 at 10:33:50 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: SOOPOO
Apparently Long Beach California is forcing some supermarket type stores to add $4 an hour in 'hazard' pay to all employees at those stores. Adding to the unemployment lines as kroger has closed two stores rather than comply. They were basically being told to add thousands a day to their costs (example $32 x 30 employees + FICA, etc..) with what way to recoup those expenses? If they raise their prices customers just go to the town closest to Long Beach.... hence ... CLOSED!

Would you rather have a job or no job, but if you did have the job you'd get hazard pay? I know how a Democrat would answer, because now the newly unemployed person will get Unemployment payments from the State and Feds that might exceed what they were getting by working! I LOVE progressive ideas and policies..... NOT!

What on earth is hazardous about working at a grocery store?

Now they will complain it is a "food desert."
The President is a fink.