In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

April 2nd, 2021 at 6:50:01 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:

Luke Ball, who had been serving as communications director for Rep. Matt Gaetz, resigned Friday amid a federal investigation reportedly looking into sexual relationships the Florida Republican representative had.

Probably not a good sign for him.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 2nd, 2021 at 8:50:13 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Hmmmmm, not a single post about the killing of a US Capitol police officer from our left leaning members. AMS? terapined? rxwine? tripdufan? gandler? (to name a few).

I wonder why??

maybe because the scumbag was NOT a Trump supporter?
maybe because the scumbag was not a white supremacist?
maybe because the scumbag was not a republican?
maybe because the scumbag was not a conservative?
maybe because the scumbag was black?

I guess because it does not fit into your anti Trump/republican/conservative narrative and propaganda.
Let's go Brandon
April 2nd, 2021 at 8:54:04 PM permalink
rxwine
Nobody chose to post about the Floyd trial either. Is that suppose to mean something?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 2nd, 2021 at 8:59:06 PM permalink
rxwine
I'm hoping to hear something about the Hunter Biden investigation whenever they finish it. Please come by a post something so we don't miss that.
April 2nd, 2021 at 9:04:53 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
WOW
MLB just moved the All Star game out of ATL due to the new voting law
Trump demands a baseball boycott
Boy , whats left for Trumpers, wrestling?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 3rd, 2021 at 3:32:41 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: petroglyph
"Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said that most of Ukraine’s military appeared to understand the danger of a "hot conflict" in Donbass.

"I very much hope that they will not be 'incited' by politicians, who in turn will be 'incited' by the West, led by the United States," said Lavrov.

Whoever controls Crimea, controls the Black Sea. Obama handed it to the Russians, with his CIA instigated rebellion in Ukraine.

Trump put the CIA war machine out of business for four years.

Biden brought them back. Since he took the Houthi rebels off the terrorist list, in February, they’ve launched dozens of rocket and armed drone attacks on Saudi Arabia.

Now, the Ukraine President recently signed a decree to take back the Crimean Peninsula.

He would never have thrown down against the Russians without Washington approval. Lavrov clearly sees it.

This Russian buildup on the Ukraine border is Putin’s response.

Russia could end up taking more, or all of Ukraine. “For protection”. They want the railroads across the southern border for easier transportation of materials and their military, between Russia and the Crimean Peninsula.
April 3rd, 2021 at 4:02:41 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: rxwine
I'm hoping to hear something about the Hunter Biden investigation whenever they finish it. Please come by a post something so we don't miss that.

Seen on Twitter:

“Matt Gaetz is everything the right wing was looking for in Hunter Biden.”
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 3rd, 2021 at 5:38:32 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: rxwine
Nobody chose to post about the Floyd trial either. Is that suppose to mean something?

I was kind of waiting for the thread on that one. I thought about starting one, but I didn't really have anything to add that hasn't already been discussed.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
April 3rd, 2021 at 5:54:40 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Tanko
Whoever controls Crimea, controls the Black Sea. Obama handed it to the Russians, with his CIA instigated rebellion in Ukraine.

Trump put the CIA war machine out of business for four years.

Biden brought them back. Since he took the Houthi rebels off the terrorist list, in February, they’ve launched dozens of rocket and armed drone attacks on Saudi Arabia.

Now, the Ukraine President recently signed a decree to take back the Crimean Peninsula.

He would never have thrown down against the Russians without Washington approval. Lavrov clearly sees it.

This Russian buildup on the Ukraine border is Putin’s response.

Russia could end up taking more, or all of Ukraine. “For protection”. They want the railroads across the southern border for easier transportation of materials and their military, between Russia and the Crimean Peninsula.

Then this is all Trumps fault
He should have been a better President
He was an incumbent.
All the advantages
And
He lost to Biden of all people
Your anger should be at Trump, not Biden
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 3rd, 2021 at 6:38:58 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: terapined
Then this is all Trumps fault
He should have been a better President
He was an incumbent.
All the advantages
And
He lost to Biden of all people
Your anger should be at Trump, not Biden

Quite a predicament: The more people talk down about Biden, the worse Trump looks for losing to him.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman