In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

April 14th, 2021 at 8:37:31 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: fleaswatter
CNN Director ADMITS Network Engaged in ‘Propaganda’ to Remove Trump from Presidency

LOL
You just found out today that CNN is anti Trump
What planet do you live on
They countered foxnews doing everything to get Trump elected
They never went as far as foxnews to the tune of being sued billions for outright lying
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 14th, 2021 at 8:37:58 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: fleaswatter
CNN Director ADMITS Network Engaged in ‘Propaganda’ to Remove Trump from Presidency

Didn’t watch the video, but thank you CNN!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 14th, 2021 at 8:42:17 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: ams288

Didn’t watch the video, but thank you CNN!

Thank you CNN!

I'm not a Democrat, but Joe Biden could personally kick me in the balls three times and I'd still take him over Trump.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
April 14th, 2021 at 8:48:42 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
CNN should have their press passes to anything involving the WH yanked forever. Very sad state we live in when the media openly admits something like this.

But hey hey we have been saying this for years while the lefties denied media bias.
The President is a fink.
April 14th, 2021 at 7:56:41 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
April 14th, 2021 at 8:56:21 PM permalink
Mooseton
Threads: 0
Quote: Mission146
Thank you CNN!

I'm not a Democrat, but Joe Biden could personally kick me in the balls three times and I'd still take him over Trump.

WTF?

He must have helped you personally somehow. Has made my life worse.
April 14th, 2021 at 9:46:56 PM permalink
Mooseton
Imagine that you have paid your taxes as good citizen should. A shit ton when times were good. Only to find yourself getting f’d out of all stimulus checks. Spending your 10 year anniversary homeless with a wife who lost her mind due to conditions out of her control, with two very good kids who don’t deserve to be homeless, and now watching all your friends and peers, reps and dems, take vacations to the similar or even the same spot that for years you said we would go on our 10 year anniversary. But that will never happen anytime soon. But at least you spent your life savings rescuing your wife’s mental health. But you can’t help getting f’d by the gov. An extra $7000 would go a long way for every family of four. But our dear leaders excluded you. So f off and pay us more next year. Just imagine it.
April 14th, 2021 at 9:53:42 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
This is a crazy story.

Quote:
Students and parents alike joined in mourning the sudden death of a popular high school basketball coach earlier this week in Monroe, North Carolina. They fondly recalled his uplifting “all love, no fear” motto, the “encouragement and motivation” he gave to students at his school, and his smile that “will forever remain etched in our hearts.”

But two days later, the local sheriff dropped a bombshell:

Harris was found dead last week in a mobile home belonging to the Jalisco New Generation Cartel, widely considered to be the most powerful and ruthless drug cartel in Mexico, Alamance County Sheriff Terry Johnson announced at a Wednesday press conference.

Harris, 40, seemed to have come prepared for a fight. He was found in the stash house wearing a bulletproof vest, gloves, and a face cover, the sheriff said. He had been shot multiple times.

“It was almost like an old western shootout,” the sheriff said, adding that three neighboring homes were left riddled with bullet holes.

Harris had gone to the trailer with his brother-in-law, Steven Alexander Stewart Jr., in order to rob a cartel member named Alonso Beltran Lara, according to the sheriff. The attempted attack wasn’t meant to be a one-off, the sheriff said: Harris and Stewart were said to have been tracking the cartel’s movements through North Carolina to pinpoint stash houses in hopes of robbing them.

On Wednesday, after the sheriff suggested the beloved basketball coach had been moonlighting as a violent criminal, the school released another statement saying it was “shocked and devastated to hear the information.”
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 14th, 2021 at 10:02:09 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Mooseton
Imagine that you have paid your taxes as good citizen should. A shit ton when times were good. Only to find yourself getting f’d out of all stimulus checks. Spending your 10 year anniversary homeless with a wife who lost her mind due to conditions out of her control, with two very good kids who don’t deserve to be homeless, and now watching all your friends and peers, reps and dems, take vacations to the similar or even the same spot that for years you said we would go on our 10 year anniversary. But that will never happen anytime soon. But at least you spent your life savings rescuing your wife’s mental health. But you can’t help getting f’d by the gov. An extra $7000 would go a long way for every family of four. But our dear leaders excluded you. So f off and pay us more next year. Just imagine it.

I'm sorry to hear about this
But
How is this Bidens fault
He's only been President for like 5 min
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 14th, 2021 at 10:04:25 PM permalink
Mooseton
Quote: rxwine
This is a crazy story.

Still not as crazy as staying with someone through sickness and health.