In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

September 17th, 2021 at 5:42:17 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: missedhervee
The USSC ruled in regard to a 1905 case that mandatory vaccinations were in fact constitutional.

Heck, George Washington, the father of our country, loved them and required his troops to be vaccinated against smallpos.

Back then it was a pretty gruesome procedure.

see: Vaccines in American History
Quote: link
To administer the vaccine, doctors lanced a pustule of an infected patient and then sliced the same knife under the skin of a healthy individual.
Gruesome? MisterV must get a little queasy about these things LOL
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
September 17th, 2021 at 6:38:56 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Tanko
While the Ruling Class owned Corporate Media has blacked out nearly all coverage of the border crisis, Fox has continued coverage, and has been flying a drone to show the size of the flow. Currently 10,500 future democrats gathered under the bridge in Del Rio, TX, waiting to be arrested and released by the Border Patrol. In response to yesterday's Fox report, the FAA has 'temporarily' banned the use of drones on the southern border.

Fox is all over this
Isn't that good enough for you
Why do you care so much about media you don't consume
I have no doubt right wing media is saying Trump was the greatest President ever
I'm ok with that because I don't watch that crap
You are not ok with crap you don't watch
Weird
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 17th, 2021 at 11:24:13 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
As expected. four unvaccinated Blacks denied entry to NYC restaurant, attack a restaurant hostess who asked for their proof of vaccination, as required by Mayor's order.

Despite no shortage of Regeneron, Biden punishing unvaccinated Blacks by slashing deliveries of monoclonal antibodies to southern states with large Black populations.
September 17th, 2021 at 12:47:14 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: terapined
While the Ruling Class owned Corporate Media has blacked out nearly all coverage of the border crisis, Fox has continued coverage, and has been flying a drone to show the size of the flow. Currently 10,500 future democrats gathered under the bridge in Del Rio, TX, waiting to be arrested and released by the Border Patrol. In response to yesterday's Fox report, the FAA has 'temporarily' banned the use of drones on the southern border.

Fox is all over this
Isn't that good enough for you
Why do you care so much about media you don't consume
I have no doubt right wing media is saying Trump was the greatest President ever
I'm ok with that because I don't watch that crap
You are not ok with crap you don't watch
Weird

Another dumb Tanko terapined statement.

for ams: no, I do not now, and never have believed Tanko and terapined are the same person. Tanko's posts are intelligent well written and well sourced, ...........
Let's go Brandon
September 17th, 2021 at 12:56:28 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
As expected. four unvaccinated Blacks denied entry to NYC restaurant, attack a restaurant hostess who asked for their proof of vaccination, as required by Mayor's order.

Despite no shortage of Regeneron, Biden punishing unvaccinated Blacks by slashing deliveries of monoclonal antibodies to southern states with large Black populations.

Sounds like more great motivation for them to finally get vaccinated.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 17th, 2021 at 1:50:57 PM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: ams288
Sounds like more great motivation for them to finally get vaccinated.

Blacks know better than to trust the government.

Explains why at 6:30.

September 17th, 2021 at 4:44:25 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Blacks know better than to trust the government.

Explains why at 6:30.

She's absolutely right with the track record the Democrats have of mistreating blacks in this country, constantly making promises they have no intention of going through with. Blacks ended up hating Obama cuz he promised them the stars and the moon and delivered absolutely nothing. Why should they believe Beijing Joe what says about vaccinations when right this minute Beijing Joe is allowing tens of thousands of unvaccinated Haitians across the border into Texas. Talk about the king of hypocrisy..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 17th, 2021 at 6:56:52 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Among the things that don't make sense about the missing Petito girl, is why bother to kill her? In a relationship like that, there seems to be no real ties that bind. You don't want to be with her, just leave her. End of problem.

(only don't leave her dead somewhere)
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 17th, 2021 at 7:11:15 PM permalink
gamerfreak
Threads: 4
Quote: rxwine
Among the things that don't make sense about the missing Petito girl, is why bother to kill her? In a relationship like that, there seems to be no real ties that bind. You don't want to be with her, just leave her. End of problem.

(only don't leave her dead somewhere)

I can’t figure out why this is getting so much coverage, particularly on Fox News.

Surely several woman a year are murdered by their fiancé, no?
September 18th, 2021 at 3:54:37 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob

She's absolutely right with the track record the Democrats have of mistreating blacks in this country, constantly making promises they have no intention of going through with. Blacks ended up hating Obama cuz he promised them the stars and the moon and delivered absolutely nothing. Why should they believe Beijing Joe what says about vaccinations when right this minute Beijing Joe is allowing tens of thousands of unvaccinated Haitians across the border into Texas. Talk about the king of hypocrisy..

Blacks and the Democrat Party are like a woman in an abusive relationship. She gets beaten and the cops come then she says not to take him away. Everyone points out how bad he is treating her but she defends him to the end. Same thing politically. Democrats put blacks in worse and worse conditions but they stick with their sponsor.
The President is a fink.