In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

September 21st, 2021 at 1:11:33 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Is it just me or is Beijing Joe looking thinner and thinner in every video. He's almost a wispy..

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 21st, 2021 at 3:54:14 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
Is it just me or is Beijing Joe looking thinner and thinner in every video. He's almost a wispy..

Nice try. After four years of an obese president who’s weight you never criticized, now you criticize the weight of the guy with the normal BMI. 😂
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 22nd, 2021 at 7:03:27 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
Nice try. After four years of an obese president who’s weight you never criticized, now you criticize the weight of the guy with the normal BMI. 😂

Biden looks like he is in great shape for his age. At least physically. He turns 79 in a few months. Think of all the 80 year olds you know and Biden is certainly in the top quartile as far as his physical condition. His mental decline would not be noticeable if he was your next door neighbor. It becomes obvious under the microscope that is the Presidency.
September 22nd, 2021 at 10:29:20 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: SOOPOO
Biden looks like he is in great shape for his age. At least physically. .

Sure he is. LOLOLOL

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 23rd, 2021 at 10:07:13 AM permalink
ams288
Has Psaki ever told a lie this blatant?

No.

In case you didn’t realize, Joe Biden was not President in 2020.
September 23rd, 2021 at 11:57:27 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
Has Psaki ever told a lie this blatant?

No.

In case you didn’t realize, Joe Biden was not President in 2020.

Kayleigh proving crime went way up Trumps last year
Thanks Kayleigh
Any comments from the right??????
Let's see Kayleigh get honest and blame Trump instead
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 23rd, 2021 at 1:17:14 PM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: NYT supplied graph
source: FBI; 2020 estimate, NYT
I read that as the numbers are by the FBI except for 2020, which is a NYT estimate. Why else would they put in "2020 estimate, NYT" ?

the only reason I wanted to look twice at that is that the news media, generally, is indeed reporting a big increase in the murder rate in 2021. She is not the only one saying this.

Here, we have some dude at the New York Times claiming something I haven't seen before. Have you seen the 2020 claim before? this is fishy.
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
September 23rd, 2021 at 4:22:16 PM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
"Murder Rose by Almost 30% in 2020. It’s Rising at a Slower Rate in 2021" - NYT

Combination of factors. Defunding the police, no bail laws, end of stop and frisk, more guns, more drugs flowing over the border.

Twenty Democrat cities defunded their police departments last year.

California, NY, Ilinois, and Wash D.C., eliminated cash bail. NJ and Alaska eliminated most cash bail. Texas has felony bond reform that allows people charged with felonies back on the streets on personal recognizance bonds.

Governor Abbot is about to sign a bill eliminating personal bonds for violent criminals in Texas.

The no bail law that disgraced NY Governor Cuomo signed, released thousands of felons from NY prisons, and released thousands more within hours of their arrest, with no bail, to await trials that will never happen.

That, combined with the $1 billion defunded from the NYPD, resulted in a 45% increase in homicides in NYC for 2020.
September 23rd, 2021 at 5:04:08 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: Tanko
"Murder Rose by Almost 30% in 2020. It’s Rising at a Slower Rate in 2021" - NYT

Combination of factors. Defunding the police, no bail laws, end of stop and frisk, more guns, more drugs flowing over the border.

Twenty Democrat cities defunded their police departments last year.

California, NY, Ilinois, and Wash D.C., eliminated cash bail. NJ and Alaska eliminated most cash bail. Texas has felony bond reform that allows people charged with felonies back on the streets on personal recognizance bonds.

Governor Abbot is about to sign a bill eliminating personal bonds for violent criminals in Texas.

The no bail law that disgraced NY Governor Cuomo signed, released thousands of felons from NY prisons, and released thousands more within hours of their arrest, with no bail, to await trials that will never happen.

That, combined with the $1 billion defunded from the NYPD, resulted in a 45% increase in homicides in NYC for 2020.

Tanko, could you research Kayleigh’s claim that Joe Biden was president in 2020?

Not sure who to believe on that one…
September 23rd, 2021 at 11:26:00 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
https://deadstate.org/evangelical-pastor-to-his-followers-jesus-hasnt-come-back-because-you-havent-given-me-enough-money/
OMG
We can bring Jesus back
Its simply a matter of money
Who would of thought we can achieve the miracle to end all miracles simply with money
Say we throw this guy a 100 billion
A bargain if Jesus comes back
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"