In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

November 22nd, 2021 at 2:28:18 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: Evenbob
The dope smokers will laughing laugh because the dope has so addled their brains

LOL

Hardy har har

Guffaw

There ya go, Nostradamus, your prediction came true!
November 22nd, 2021 at 3:18:40 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: missedhervee
LOL
Hardy har har
Guffaw
There ya go, Nostradamus, your prediction came true!

I've been witnessing it for 40 years, what else is new. Chronic drug abusers always justify what they do, it goes with the territory.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 22nd, 2021 at 3:59:03 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Sorry to piss on your cornflakes but I've gotten high regularly since I was a teen and it hasn't prevented me from holding a job, earning money, raising a family and enjoying myself.

Alcohol was a problem.

I quit drinking because I was on the road to alcoholism.

Fact is, I quit both tobacco and alcohol cold turkey, never looked back.

For me, the secret is moderation; when I smoke it's typically just a few puffs in my old wooden pipe; typically a "triple bowl:" leaf, kief and wax.

Melts in your mind, not in your hands.

I used to keep this poster on my wall in college ...

November 22nd, 2021 at 4:27:00 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: rxwine
I'm sure a week before the Kenoshaw riots Kyle's mother would have claimed Kyle would never ever be on trial for shooting 3 people with extreme confidence. Would that be a lie? Trump promised a wall across the southern border. He didn't get it finished. is that a lie?

Now, whereas when Trump said Mexico would pay for it, that was not even a good faith promise. Therefore that was a LIE!

Why would Biden say it if he hadn’t cleared it with his son? Because the LIE was necessary in his election campaign. And saying ‘well Trump lied also’ is not relevant to me. I’m concerned about why it was so easy for our present President to lie to get the result he wanted.
November 22nd, 2021 at 4:30:27 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
I’m concerned about why it was so easy for our present President to lie to get the result he wanted.

Because he was lying about an issue zero people *actually* care about.

The only people who pretend to care are doing so for political/tribal reasons.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 22nd, 2021 at 5:05:10 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: missedhervee
Sorry to piss on your cornflakes but I've gotten high regularly since I was a teen and it hasn't prevented me from holding a job, earning money, raising a family and enjoying myself.

Nobody said you can't do all those things, it's the quality of the things you do that counts. And if you smoke dope everyday you have no idea what life is like without it. You think it's great because you have no reference point. Now you'll say if I think it's great then it is great. Because that's what all drug users say. They can't imagine life without altering the chemical makeup of their brain to see life through. That becomes the norm and they have no idea how much better their life could be.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 22nd, 2021 at 5:20:08 PM permalink
Evenbob
The five women in the parade that the black rapper with the dreadlocks killed we're all white. So of course you don't hear a word from the media about this being racial and he targeted them because they were white. Try to use your imagination, if this was a white guy and they were all black women what would the media be doing. Hmm, that's a tough one. Not..
November 22nd, 2021 at 5:25:17 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: SOOPOO
Why would Biden say it if he hadn’t cleared it with his son? Because the LIE was necessary in his election campaign. And saying ‘well Trump lied also’ is not relevant to me. I’m concerned about why it was so easy for our present President to lie to get the result he wanted.

You've offered absolutely no evidence that Biden knew it was a lie when he said it. You know how evidence works. You can't just say someone knew ahead of time about something without offering some evidence he already knew it.

We don't know if Hunter promised something and he didn't keep it. He had a lot of problems going on. Maybe his dad, finally wanted to start believing him again. I'm sure there was a lot of lying to dad going on during the height of his drug problems. A dad wants to be able to believe his son again at some point.

But I don't know what the facts are behind the scene. But you seem to have inside information that you've not revealed since you seem to know Biden knew it was a lie.

So, let's hear it.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 22nd, 2021 at 5:35:32 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
For all we know, Hunter may have already relapsed back into drug use. That's not completely unusual for problem drug users.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 22nd, 2021 at 6:14:45 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: rxwine
For all we know, Hunter may have already relapsed back into drug use. That's not completely unusual for problem drug users.

You can't have a relapse if you have never quit.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin