In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

May 7th, 2022 at 8:26:52 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
Canada must really be a crappy place to live.

Canada is helping Americans get high
I was in Kansas City
It's supposedly medical Marijuana only state
I saw an interesting sign at a dispensary
Apparently there are loopholes and this place will sell to anybody. Don't even need ID.
And It's the first dispensary I've ever been to that accept credit cards
They use Canadian banks to process the card
Thanks Canada
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 7th, 2022 at 9:55:22 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 97
Wait a minute...no ID needed, they sell to anybody?

What about sales to minors?
May 7th, 2022 at 3:16:48 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: missedhervee
Wait a minute...no ID needed, they sell to anybody?

What about sales to minors?

Sure
How can they check over the phone or online
They will ship edibles to anywhere in the US
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 7th, 2022 at 3:57:26 PM permalink
missedhervee
Quote: terapined
They will ship edibles to anywhere in the US

Are you sure about that?

I suspect if they mailed edibles to a stoner in Mississippi and the authorities intercepted it there would be criminal charges against both buyer and seller.
May 7th, 2022 at 4:44:16 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: missedhervee
Are you sure about that?

I suspect if they mailed edibles to a stoner in Mississippi and the authorities intercepted it there would be criminal charges against both buyer and seller.

Go put in an order yourself
Take the risk :-)
https://www.sacredleaf.com/
I think Mississippi has bigger problems such as crime in Jackson. Who's gives a crap about some stoners:-) It's not like they are getting an abortion
May 7th, 2022 at 5:35:45 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
I watch The Five, Gutfeld, and listen to Scott Adams podcast everyday and these three shows keep me totally informed about what's going on. I don't have to look at anything else. They all discuss whatever is in the headlines.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 7th, 2022 at 11:15:34 PM permalink
missedhervee
Quote: terapined
Go put in an order yourself, Take the risk :-) https://www.sacredleaf.com/

Uhhhh...you DO realize that they only sell CBD products, and none with THC?

In Oregon edibles are loaded with mind-altering THC and no, they can NOT be shipped out of state.
May 8th, 2022 at 6:59:25 AM permalink
terapined
What an incredible race
Rich Strike in 18th place coming around the final turn
May 8th, 2022 at 2:10:39 PM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
Not today technically, but today YouTube recommended a video of extreme road rage that happened three months ago. A guy was being tailgated, so he recklessly took out a gun and shot up the other car 11 times! :O Most of the YouTube Comments had no sympathy for the shooter, but one post said something like,"I'm on the shooter's side. Don't tailgate," which was a disgusting comment.
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
May 9th, 2022 at 4:17:22 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Dow Jones fell another 11% today it is down $4,340 for the year. Experts are saying a recession at this point is inevitable and it's weird because there are so many jobs out there. There are more jobs than there are people to fill them yet we're going to go into a recession. Thanks Captain Poopypants. The chicken I buy at Walmart just one up 25% and eggs went up 100%. I paid $4.49 a gallon for gas yesterday the most I've ever paid in my life. Fuel prices are destroying Uber and Lyft and the trucking industry. And the FED has not even started to screw with interest rates yet and when they do that we ain't seen nothing yet.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.