In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

January 19th, 2023 at 8:20:30 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Alec Baldwin and armorer Hannah Gutierrez-Reed will each be charged with two counts of involuntary manslaughter for the 2021 fatal shooting on the New Mexico set of the film "Rust".
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 20th, 2023 at 6:06:35 AM permalink
quadriga
Threads: 0
I stand behind Alec Baldwin...since it's safer than to be in front of him.

Alec Baldwin, the guy better known for parodying Trump, has a better shot now of doing time than the crook he portrayed on SNL.
January 20th, 2023 at 6:20:36 AM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
I came here to post about Alec Baldwin being charged for Manslaughter for the accident. Look at my signature. My signature would have had the Victim most likely still alive to this very minute. And no one would be in trouble.
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
January 20th, 2023 at 6:36:20 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Riverjordan
I came here to post about Alec Baldwin being charged for Manslaughter for the accident. Look at my signature. My signature would have had the Victim most likely still alive to this very minute. And no one would be in trouble.

Did Django use CGI??????????????
Probably not
Talk about violence
and
It was fabulous
Probably not as good if they used CGI
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 20th, 2023 at 6:53:23 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: terapined
Did Django use CGI??????????????
Probably not
Talk about violence
and
It was fabulous
Probably not as good if they used CGI

Check out the rendering here, terapined. There's no actual smoke coming out of the guns they are using.

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 20th, 2023 at 7:02:06 AM permalink
terapined
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/jury-deliberates-man-says-threat-to-lawmaker-was-from-god/ar-AA16x1RR?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=182ca9a68b444632b76b4c5cb3573814
Deliberating??????????????????
WTF
Its open and shut
You cant just threaten people then claim its from GOD to get off
Well maybe if you are in Kansas
So chilling if jury says not guilty then its just a step from killing somebody and claimimg it was gods work
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 20th, 2023 at 9:22:13 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: terapined
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/jury-deliberates-man-says-threat-to-lawmaker-was-from-god/ar-AA16x1RR?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=182ca9a68b444632b76b4c5cb3573814
Deliberating??????????????????
WTF
Its open and shut
You cant just threaten people then claim its from GOD to get off
Well maybe if you are in Kansas
So chilling if jury says not guilty then its just a step from killing somebody and claimimg it was gods work

You have to follow your logic through TP. If God exists and is all knowing and all powerful than he was just a tool for God and didn't have any control. If God doesn't exist and he is hearing non existent voices then he clearly is mentally challenged. Our current method of dealing with those who have mental problems is to give them a tent and place to put it, free food, clothing and drugs. Get with your lefty program TP.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
January 20th, 2023 at 10:17:29 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: kenarman
You have to follow your logic through TP. If God exists and is all knowing and all powerful than he was just a tool for God and didn't have any control. If God doesn't exist and he is hearing non existent voices then he clearly is mentally challenged. Our current method of dealing with those who have mental problems is to give them a tent and place to put it, free food, clothing and drugs. Get with your lefty program TP.

Chuckle
I'm not buying his excuse
Belongs in jail
He can then come to the logical conclusion that god wants him to be punished :-)
January 20th, 2023 at 10:44:17 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
The US Supreme Court admits it could not discover who leaked info about the controversial abortion case.

One question: did they polygraph suspects?

From what I've read I don't think so.

If not, why not?
January 20th, 2023 at 11:09:38 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: missedhervee
The US Supreme Court admits it could not discover who leaked info about the controversial abortion case.

One question: did they polygraph suspects?

From what I've read I don't think so.

If not, why not?

Once you're a trusted intern in the court, security must be pretty low. Or was low before this.