In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

April 17th, 2023 at 3:50:01 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: AZDuffman

Keep thinking random violence in one place is the problem when regular violence happens elsewhere. It is what they want you to think.

This!!!! Once a month somewhere in the USA a Black man is wrongfully killed and it’s headline news on CNN, MSNBC, etc. Once a DAY a Black man is killed in CHICAGO due to the usual inner city thug violence and it doesn’t make the news at all.

I got called out for being insensitive to the victims of the more publicized recent shootings. Today I’ll mourn instead for an unnamed victim of uncontrolled Chicago violence.
April 17th, 2023 at 3:55:21 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
He's a fan of the confederate flag. Maybe he's a fan of racist myths of happy Black servitude.

I note that you could not answer the question. Just posting things unrelated to it, your usual M.O. Or maybe you are just too busy having to head out to the store to get some trans-light to fill your fridge?
The President is a fink.
April 17th, 2023 at 3:57:04 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: SOOPOO
Today I’ll mourn instead for an unnamed victim of uncontrolled Chicago violence.

You will probably have several to choose from :-(

Easier for the left and lamesterams to blame guns than a collapsed society though.
The President is a fink.
April 17th, 2023 at 4:06:43 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
I note that you could not answer the question. Just posting things unrelated to it, your usual M.O. Or maybe you are just too busy having to head out to the store to get some trans-light to fill your fridge?

The irony…

Mocks rxwine for posting things unrelated to the topic at hand.

Then randomly pivots back to his trans obsession!

Classic Duffman! Dude can’t get enough trans talk…
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 17th, 2023 at 4:11:16 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
You mean like the non-bigots who pointed out that there was nothing wrong with Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben on products?

If you mean this queston, I have no idea who the non-bigots are you are talking about? Who are you referring to?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 17th, 2023 at 4:24:58 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine
If you mean this queston, I have no idea who the non-bigots are you are talking about? Who are you referring to?

Myself for one. Lots of others. Heck, most non-woke types. IOW, people who think for themselves instead of thinking what the lamestreams tell them to think.

Maybe you need to tune in to what is going on?
The President is a fink.
April 17th, 2023 at 5:27:35 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: ams288
No one’s premise is more flawed than kenarman’s: We can’t look at murder rates, only raw data of murders per city.

So if a city of 5 million had 500 murders and a city of 500 had 100 murders the 500 murders would be the bigger deal in his eyes. An absolutely ludicrous position to take. But when you are on the losing side of an argument, sometimes that’s what ya gotta do!

Here is the quote from my OP "And yet most gun violence is committed by Democrats." I said nothing about per capita rates of violence and whether or not areas are safe or dangerous. The fact remains that most gun violence occurs in the large cities central cores which largely vote Democratic.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
April 17th, 2023 at 5:43:15 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: kenarman
Here is the quote from my OP "And yet most gun violence is committed by Democrats." I said nothing about per capita rates of violence and whether or not areas are safe or dangerous. The fact remains that most gun violence occurs in the large cities central cores which largely vote Democratic.

In other words, your original quote was meaningless because you were cherry-picking numbers to confirm your preordained belief.
April 17th, 2023 at 5:54:58 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: ams288
In other words, your original quote was meaningless because you were cherry-picking numbers to confirm your preordained belief.

Not at all, in absolute numbers more gun violence is committed in Democratic voting counties then in Republican voting counties.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
April 17th, 2023 at 6:28:16 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: kenarman
Not at all, in absolute numbers more gun violence is committed in Democratic voting counties then in Republican voting counties.

Because more people live in Democratic counties. Duh. We know. It’s a worthless number if you don’t account for population. You know this, but can’t admit it because the truth is bad for your side.