In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

March 1st, 2017 at 1:32:11 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
...it's also possible they could have been provided with kit like the military uses, to counteract the worst effects of any nerve agents. Jab a needle in your thigh. Although, haven't heard that.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 1st, 2017 at 1:36:11 PM permalink
rxwine
Of course my other thought is, does ol' Kim worry that much about his assassin's health. He might even kill them afterwards anyway. I sure wouldn't feel over confident as one of his hires about my life expectancy.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 1st, 2017 at 1:37:41 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: rxwine
...it's also possible they could have been provided with kit like the military uses, to counteract the worst effects of any nerve agents. Jab a needle in your thigh. Although, haven't heard that.

Nerve gas antidotes can kill if you take them when you aren't' exposed to the "agent." That sucks, especially since many need to be taken before you are exposed.

I don't suppose the assassins have or will make themselves available to the media.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
March 1st, 2017 at 1:54:38 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
Target Hits $15B Loss Since Trans Bathroom Policy Announcement

Now that's a shame.. lol

Simple common sense, when you tell 50% of the population they have to give up privacy and security to appease <.01% you are going to lose sales.
The President is a fink.
March 1st, 2017 at 1:58:04 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
Simple common sense, when you tell 50% of the population they have to give up privacy and security to appease <.01% you are going to lose sales.

I have nothing against Gays, but I sure as
hell don't want some 40 year old gender
confused jerk wearing a dress in the
ladies room showing his junk to my
granddaughter. Good way to die young.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
March 1st, 2017 at 3:36:23 PM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
http://www.msn.com/en-us/health/healthtrending/biggest-loser-host-bob-harpers-heart-attack-why-it-can-happen-to-anyone-%E2%80%94-even-fit-people/ar-AAnA4Kg?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Reminds me of Jim Fixx.

Running guru -- dropped dead. Hurt his book sales, I suspect.

I remember a quote from Dr Ken Cooper, a force behind the aerobics movement of the 70s, "The most common first symptom of heart disease is sudden death." He tried to convince Jim Fix's to get checked out no matter how fit he thought he was.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
March 1st, 2017 at 6:31:09 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
FREE trip to Wellington, NZ.

If you have any high tech background and a desire for a job in Wellington's booming high tech firms, you can apply for a free ticket and free tours of Wellington.

slashdot
March 1st, 2017 at 11:27:26 PM permalink
rxwine
Rodney's widow is complaining about the unflattering mural of her husband, which she helped commission.
Well, he wasn't exactly a looker anyway. Doesn't really look that off to me.

March 2nd, 2017 at 3:40:41 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

Well, he wasn't exactly a looker anyway.

Are you kidding? When his family went to the zoo the gate person told his mother to hold on to the ticket to make sure he could get back out......
The President is a fink.
March 3rd, 2017 at 11:24:46 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
ok, so a couple of big coal plants are closing, one decades ahead of schedule

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2017/02/14/the-wests-largest-coal-fired-power-plant-is-closing-not-even-trump-can-save-it/

trump couldn't protect those coal jobs.

in his speech to congress, he talked about clean air and water. apparently he doesn't want to use money to achieve that goal, because he wants massive cuts to the epa, including a 95% cut to the great lakes restoration initiative. This is in addition to allowing coal dust to be dumped into streams.

after riding at 50% for a few days on the conservative-favorable rassmussen poll, he did get an uptick to 52 and then 53% following the polls that followed his speech. His net lover / net hater rating is still below zero, though. he is of course polling much lower on other sites such as gallup and reuters. lil man gonna be pissed.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan