Thread Rating:

June 14th, 2017 at 1:04:20 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: ams288
Where did I mention the NRA?

Close enough.

We can't blame the access to guns, so we'll blame Rachel Maddow.

Quote:
Too bad for you that Maddow has never incited violence. If reporting the facts is inciting violence in your mind, seek help immediately.

Guy is a huge Maddow fan. She has to share blame for her loon anti-Trump stance.

Seriously, Bill Clinton would agree on this based on his past positions.

Quote: Bill Clinton
"We hear so many loud and angry voices in America today whose sole goal seems to be to try to keep some people as paranoid as possible and the rest of us all torn up and upset with each other," Mr. Clinton said in a speech to the American Association of Community Colleges in Minneapolis before flying to Iowa for a conference on rural America. "They spread hate. They leave the impression that, by their very words, that violence is acceptable.
The President is a fink.
June 14th, 2017 at 1:12:19 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
Guy is a huge Maddow fan. She has to share blame for her loon anti-Trump stance.

Sure. Good luck with that.

Her ratings have already been higher than ever lately (remember when you guys were predicting her downfall after her stunt with Donald's taxes? LOL).

I'm sure they will be very high tonight as well.

In a couple months, no one will remember this. Rachel will still be kicking ass and taking names. Donald will still be incompetent. And you righties will still be desperate for scapegoats.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 14th, 2017 at 1:18:57 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Notice it was a Leftie loon who did this,
not an evil Fox fan. It was a Bernie
follower, a Hillary voter. And you wonder
why she lost, with a fan base like this.
Keep inciting, MS and CNN, keep
spewing your lies and your fake news,
we'll see where this ends up, we'll see
how much the real Americans who voted
Trump will put up with.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 14th, 2017 at 1:21:31 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Sure. Good luck with that.

Yet you blame the guns.
The President is a fink.
June 14th, 2017 at 1:24:42 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
I know it's a sad day and all, but I am actually enjoying your guys's desperate attempts to smear the entire left by this one crazy guy's actions FAR MORE than I should.

You can't blame the guns so you gotta blame the..... media. For reporting accurately about the incompetent and corrupt President. That's a new one. LOL
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 14th, 2017 at 1:28:06 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
I know it's a sad day and all, but I am actually enjoying your guys's desperate attempts to smear the entire left by this one crazy guy's actions FAR MORE than I should.

You can't blame the guns so you gotta blame the..... media. For reporting accurately about the incompetent and corrupt President. That's a new one. LOL

Exactly
Somebody on the right commits a crime
AZ and EB yawn
Somebody on the left or a Muslim commits a crime
AZ and EB simply go bonkers
weird, funny and illogical
ROTFL
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 14th, 2017 at 1:30:04 PM permalink
AZDuffman

If you understood the satire of it all then maybe you would get the point.

Very sad day, another crazy liberal causing violence. Sure to be more the next 7.5 years. Just as there have been many the past 17.
The President is a fink.
June 14th, 2017 at 1:41:56 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Trump has managed to unify the Senate.

Quote:
The Senate on Wednesday overwhelmingly approved a bipartisan package of new Russia sanctions that also lets Congress block President Donald Trump from easing or ending penalties against Moscow, the year's most significant GOP-imposed restriction on the White House.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/14/senate-passes-russia-sanctions-trump-limits-239553?cmpid=sf

97 - 2 vote.

Very strong unification in this check-and-balance battle.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
June 14th, 2017 at 2:08:27 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Reality Winner was probably tracked through microdots

Quote:
Microdots have existed for many years. The Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) maintains a list of colour printers known to use them.

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20170607-why-printers-add-secret-tracking-dots
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 14th, 2017 at 2:17:29 PM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8

I'm not going to smear the entire left or the entire right but I do think that the "free speech" aspect of pictures with Trump's head chopped off, plays with him being killed, the "f____ Trump stuff. and other things that have been said dehumanizes people and leads freaks to do stupid crap like this. It would be good of all of us to dial back the language of hate and engage in trying to get the people we want out of office by the lawful means provided. It is clear Bernie and Rachel did not cause this, but the defense on either side of dehumanization of the political opponent is as disease we need to rid ourselves of.

He didn't need a gun; in this case, he probably could have actually killed more people by running down two or three elected officials as they chatted on their way to their cars. The gun was potentially very dangerous, one cannot get around that, but it also marks a position where fire can be returned.