In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

August 3rd, 2014 at 2:23:14 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Beethoven
I actually hope that more illegals flood the country and that they bring in more diseases. I know that sounds harsh, but it may be the only way LIV's in America will start to realize that there are consequences to their (idiotic) actions in the voting booth.

Obama will hear about it on the news and
vow to take action, that's my prediction..
His people watch MSNBC around the clock
to stay informed.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 4th, 2014 at 10:20:31 AM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Quote: Fleastiff
Remember "Walkin' Lawton"... announced he would walk through Florida talking to voters ... he walked in the Governorship as the victor in the election.

I do remember Lawton Chiles. He was a great governor. Wish he had a natural heir available. He "got" Florida in a way that was acceptable to both developers and environmentalists, both tourist-heavy industries and quality-of-life proponents.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
August 4th, 2014 at 5:20:08 PM permalink
Beethoven
Threads: 18
New Ban Hits School Bake Sales

LOL!! Hope all the LIV's out there will start wising up about their idiotic voting habits. (I won't hold my breath though)
Boron Boron Boron rhymes with moron, moron, moron
August 5th, 2014 at 2:41:52 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

LOL!! Hope all the LIV's out there will start wising up about their idiotic voting habits. (I won't hold my breath though)

I can't believe people still want to call this place "Land of the Free."
The President is a fink.
August 5th, 2014 at 8:08:19 AM permalink
chickenman
Threads: 0

Geez, they are burning the midnight oil coming up with this nonsense. When will we have had enough and take back the ******* country??!!
He's everywhere, he's everywhere...!
August 5th, 2014 at 12:38:53 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: chickenman

Geez, they are burning the midnight oil coming up with this nonsense. When will we have had enough and take back the ******* country??!!

We can't. As soon as you bring up how silly and bad this is someone says, "well, it is good kids don't get fat" and people go with it.

People want to be told what to do so bad that they will listen to anything.
The President is a fink.
August 6th, 2014 at 4:47:15 AM permalink
Beethoven
Crying child on Game of Thrones reminded foster dad high on drugs that he left baby girl in a sweltering car for two hours

Gee, how could this ever happen when marijuana's a health food? On top of that, the guy is gay and has foster kids. In Liberal La-La Land, this is the ideal family!
August 10th, 2014 at 10:16:32 AM permalink
Beethoven
Obama Warns of 'Long-Term Project' in Iraq

Guess what? That's exactly what George W. Bush said about Iraq, yet all of the stupid, moronic liberals out there blasted him.

I can't believe how many idiots are out there. You support a guy who withdraws almost all of the troops out of Iraq, and then you act surprised when everything goes to hell?!?! *facepalm*
August 10th, 2014 at 4:38:25 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
I don't know what the problem is. If you eject PapaDoc from office, you get, at best, BabyDoc as the successor.
What did anyone think? That if you through out one set of tyrants there will be some robust democratic government hiding under generations of hate?
August 11th, 2014 at 3:24:04 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Clinton critical of Obama foreign policy, says 'failure' to act in Syria created vacuum for jihad.

I am kind of confused, wasn't foreign policy HER JOB? At the least the SOS is supposed to advise. I'm glad that she is finally realizing what a bad job Obama is doing, but it is her own job that she is saying was a failure.
The President is a fink.